Awards
FORMERON!

Does this mean I'm not natty anymore? ;(
:p

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
it is a steroid by definition... what that implies is really up to your definition.. but its cool come to the dark side we have cookies

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
it is a steroid by definition... what that implies is really up to your definition.. but its cool we come to the dark side we have cookies
I love the cookies the dark side has....oh and the gains....those are nice to.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
it is a steroid by definition... what that implies is really up to your definition.. but its cool come to the dark side we have cookies
As long as they're protein cookies...And my babies don't come out deformed...We goooooood :)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Formeron is for E2 suppresion , but do we got some muscle gain with that ?
And what is the best , formasurge or formeron?
Nah you are not going to build muscle from an aromatase inhibitor. Although I will say formestane is one of the few i actually enjoy running it seems to up my libido which is odd for an AI and why I have wondered if it has some androgenic behavior. As far as which is better? I dont know I have tried both and both seemed to work fine... but I tend to use them on cycle myself not solo.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formeron is for E2 suppresion , but do we got some muscle gain with that ? And what is the best , formasurge or formeron?
Formeron. Brundel doesn't make more than a few products in his line so he can focus on making sure each bottle is high quality. The carrier he uses is a pleasant smelling, fast-drying lotion. Formasurge is an alcohol-based runny liquid that'll make you smell like lemons all day, plus the BPS reps say it is due for discontinuation soon.

Formeron all the way.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Formeron. Brundel doesn't make more than a few products in his line so he can focus on making sure each bottle is high quality. The carrier he uses is a pleasant smelling, fast-drying lotion. Formasurge is an alcohol-based runny liquid that'll make you smell like lemons all day, plus the BPS reps say it is due for discontinuation soon.

Formeron all the way.
I have to give you that one it does smell like lemons...I faintly smell like them even as we speak lol

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Formeron all the way.
Not due soon, it has been DCed.

It's still in stock at some sites (I think), and honestly if you can find it I would get whichever is cheaper.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Formeron is for E2 suppresion , but do we got some muscle gain with that ?
And what is the best , formasurge or formeron?
Nah you are not going to build muscle from an aromatase inhibitor. Although I will say formestane is one of the few i actually enjoy running it seems to up my libido which is odd for an AI and why I have wondered if it has some androgenic behavior. As far as which is better? I dont know I have tried both and both seemed to work fine... but I tend to use them on cycle myself not solo.
If there was muscle gain that would have been a surprising plus! Lol
Planning to get cut up and add some definition and vascularity..
The TBG site says gains in muscle, amongst a whole bunch of other things, but I doubted that..

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm ending a formasurge run right now. Also, until now, I thought I was still natural. LOL. It doesn't mean anything to me anyways. But, I've noticed some good results from it. Increased libido, there's no doubt about that. Strength has gone up, but most likely as a result of copious amounts of McDoubles and heavy lifting. Drys fast, smells a little funky, but I'd recommend It if it weren't DC'ed. Good stuff.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you run that alone ? did you get leaner??
Yep, completely solo. Unless you count PWO, lol. No protein, no creatine, no BCAA's, nothing else. I was getting leaner at first, then I REALLY started eating dirty. It wasn't out of the question for me to eat 8-9 McDoubles a day. I was stuck at around 210-215 and I haven't ate any fast foods or sweets in 3 years, so I went all out.

I got up to 228, so I put on some weight. Keep in mind my goals are strength oriented, single digit body fat means nothing to me.

Here's a pic of me a couple weeks ago at the height of my bulk:

image-1332146494.jpg

The formasurge helped me keep a decent body comp on that ridiculous bulk, IMO. Tweaking diet as of right now. I've got, maybe, another 2 weeks of formasurge left, so I'll let you know how it treats me on a cleaner diet.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok nice ! You got a small gyno right ?
A tiny bit from my teen years. I think it runs in the family, nothing I'm concerned with. You can't even notice it when I'm leaner, so maybe it's fat storage.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok , so it helps getting leaner , i'll receive mine soon normaly , hope it will helps me too :) I'm using erase pro atm , but i don't know if it really helps me losing fat , doesnt look like
I think it can be beneficial, especially if you're trying to lean out. I took OG erase and I didn't notice any effects, personally.

Best of luck, train hard.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
So, I'm new to this topical approach and never done a PH before so please forgive my ignorance...

Does something like this require PCT?

And I've been looking at Dermacrine to try out as a starting point but would this be a better suggestion?

Cheers lads.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
So, I'm new to this topical approach and never done a PH before so please forgive my ignorance...

Does something like this require PCT?

And I've been looking at Dermacrine to try out as a starting point but would this be a better suggestion?

Cheers lads.
No, this is used during pct..

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, ok gotcha. Thanks.

Can you use it outside of PCT or would it not really be worth the money?
Formestane?

Yeah, it can be used outside of PCT and would definitely be a benefit to any cut/lean bulk.