Just a fun thought. Tren a test prop cheat day

rxrefill

Awards
I've been dieting for a few months now and am currently on 100 trt a week.

Say hypothetically I have a cheat day coming on a Saturday and I pin 50 tren a and some test prop on friday, would that help w partioning and making sure all calories go where they're suppose to go?

Just hypothetical question lol

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just when you think you've heard it all. LOL! Sorry brother it doesn't work like that.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, lol. You’d need drugs with no ester attached and secondly, they’re not going to fix messing up your diet.

if you want something to partition nutrients , a good gda stacked with metformin would be much more appropriate. But even these can’t fully fix an all out cheat day. Marc Lobliner recommends one cheat meal and do it within a 1 hour window and I agree with this method

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been dieting for a few months now and am currently on 100 trt a week.

Say hypothetically I have a cheat day coming on a Saturday and I pin 50 tren a and some test prop on friday, would that help w partioning and making sure all calories go where they're suppose to go?

Just hypothetical question lol
Lol lord no. Though tren is stupid fast acting you'll notice some nice veins but no no partitioning like that. Get yourself a kick as GDA like Glucosatrol for your chest meals

Only other thing I can think of is injectable carnitine but I don't think a one and done will do much...needs to be a daily thing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It won't do anything lol.

But, taking a gram of berberine with your cheat meals will help a tiny bit. It's still not going to counteract a shitty diet or a daily cheat meal.

If your not getting paid to look a certain way then just enjoy yourself. Eating some junk once in a while won't kill you. Just be reasonable

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For instance one of the guys showed up at lunch with 4 large pizzas today. I ate half a pizza for lunch.

If I had some tren and superdrol on hand tho I definitely would have ate the whole pizza lol 😜

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No. It would do absolutely nothing. Hgh and insulin though is what you’re thinking about

rxrefill

Awards
lol damn thanks for the answers. My diet is not shitty I've been eating and losing well. I decided to have a refeed this weekend and let loose w my buddies.

some cool answers tho I've never heard of those other compounds. Only a bit of metformin in a podcast.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
lol damn thanks for the answers. My diet is not shitty I've been eating and losing well. I decided to have a refeed this weekend and let loose w my buddies.

some cool answers tho I've never heard of those other compounds. Only a bit of metformin in a podcast.
Berberine is like a otc alternative to metformin. In studies it works just as well, but it doesn't. But it still works really good. It's probably the single best OTC glucose disposable agent

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Berberine is like a otc alternative to metformin. In studies it works just as well, but it doesn't. But it still works really good. It's probably the single best OTC glucose disposable agent
what brand do you take?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For instance one of the guys showed up at lunch with 4 large pizzas today. I ate half a pizza for lunch.

If I had some tren and superdrol on hand tho I definitely would have ate the whole pizza lol 😜
Didn’t you say you read/or heard someone take Anadrol before cheats? That might been on cycle though, but taking a fast acting oral could potentially help before a cheat… no?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Didn’t you say you read/or heard someone take Anadrol before cheats? That might been on cycle though, but taking a fast acting oral could potentially help before a cheat… no?
There's ppl who do it but it's when there super depleted and carb loading. How effective is it over just loading 🤷

Tren, anadrol, superdrol, they all seem to love carbs. They have some nutrient partitioning effects as do most steroids. But I don't think there going to negate a cheat meal. Also when I have "heard" of ppl doing it, it's small doses with each meal through the day.

I'm no expert on anything. It's all hearsay to me. I've got a bunch of anadrol and superdrol so at some point il try it out but I think you gotta be really carb depleted for it to do what it's supposedly going to do

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have also heard of ppl splitting there oral doses up with every meal every day in attempt to get a bigger anabolic effect out of every meal. Too much work for me, I just dose everything pre workout or morning and night.

I think if you look hard enough you can find a "magic method" for everything. But at the end of the day it's probably most important just to get your dose in whenever and stick to your diet and training program. Every tip or secrets I've read or was told about don't seem to really do anything special.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Side question but what bodybuilding podcasts do you listen to, I'm always searching for new ones

rxrefill

Awards
Side question but what bodybuilding podcasts do you listen to, I'm always searching for new ones
Think big bodybuilding is my favorite, mind muscle is cool, on spotify there are 2 one called steroids podcast (I think the host is in thailand) and evolutionary radio.

I work a delivery job and have a lot of time to listen to pods.

What aboutbyou?

rxrefill

Awards
There's ppl who do it but it's when there super depleted and carb loading. How effective is it over just loading 🤷

Tren, anadrol, superdrol, they all seem to love carbs. They have some nutrient partitioning effects as do most steroids. But I don't think there going to negate a cheat meal. Also when I have "heard" of ppl doing it, it's small doses with each meal through the day.

I'm no expert on anything. It's all hearsay to me. I've got a bunch of anadrol and superdrol so at some point il try it out but I think you gotta be really carb depleted for it to do what it's supposedly going to do
Lol I have some winstrol laying around 😅

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Think big bodybuilding is my favorite, mind muscle is cool, on spotify there are 2 one called steroids podcast (I think the host is in thailand) and evolutionary radio.

I work a delivery job and have a lot of time to listen to pods.

What aboutbyou?
I listen to the steroids podcast for entertainment, I think the guy is mildly retarded lol but once in a while I find some good stuff on there

Beast fitness radio - the guy is a half ass coach and trys to sound smarter then he is but he researches a lot and I like to take what I hear on his podcast and research it myself.

Think big I listen to all the time

That's pretty much it. I've checked out a few others but I rarely listen to them as the topics are not of interest to me.

I like to hear about drug science and real world application, interviews with bodybuilding coaches, (particularly John Meadows) and anything bodybuilding or Muscle building that is more real world application and not all studies

rxrefill

Awards
I listen to the steroids podcast for entertainment, I think the guy is mildly retarded lol but once in a while I find some good stuff on there

Beast fitness radio - the guy is a half ass coach and trys to sound smarter then he is but he researches a lot and I like to take what I hear on his podcast and research it myself.

Think big I listen to all the time

That's pretty much it. I've checked out a few others but I rarely listen to them as the topics are not of interest to me.

I like to hear about drug science and real world application, interviews with bodybuilding coaches, (particularly John Meadows) and anything bodybuilding or Muscle building that is more real world application and not all studies
Lmao bro the guy on steroids podcast is retarded. He's crazy but Def entertaining.

John meadows is really good.

I recently started to listen to Leo longevity but the have boston Lloyd on there giving dumbass Huge dose advice.

Power project is another pod, it's hosted by the guy that made the film on roids "bigger stronger faster" its ok. Entertaining.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

the word refeed is poorly used by the fitness population though. You had an off day or a cheat day. Which is fine I guess if done from time to time obvious but it wasn’t a refeed. A refeed is placed very mediculously by your coach or yourself if you’re good enough because your body NEEDS the food usually because workouts are getting poor or you’re extremely flat after several weeks of extreme diets. There’s very specific timings and reasons for refeeds...

rxrefill

Awards
the word refeed is poorly used by the fitness population though. You had an off day or a cheat day. Which is fine I guess if done from time to time obvious but it wasn’t a refeed. A refeed is placed very mediculously by your coach or yourself if you’re good enough because your body NEEDS the food usually because workouts are getting poor or you’re extremely flat after several weeks of extreme diets. There’s very specific timings and reasons for refeeds...
Understood. I'm not competing in anything though. I want to go have a good time w my friends without restrictions. I'll survive as it's only a day and will mostly only add water weight.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lmao bro the guy on steroids podcast is retarded. He's crazy but Def entertaining.

John meadows is really good.

I recently started to listen to Leo longevity but the have boston Lloyd on there giving dumbass Huge dose advice.

Power project is another pod, it's hosted by the guy that made the film on roids "bigger stronger faster" its ok. Entertaining.
As crazy as Boston's doses sound sometimes, ppl forget that he's listing doses that attempt to build pro size muscle. If you wanna walk around weighing 250lbs with abs it's going to take years of cycling with doses like he talks about. Your not going to find many ifbb heavyweight and supers running a gram of gear or less. For the average joe tho, yes those doses are rediculous

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Understood. I'm not competing in anything though. I want to go have a good time w my friends without restrictions. I'll survive as it's only a day and will mostly only add water weight.
Definitely no problem with a cheat night from time to time. Actually needed mentally imo.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol Bostin and Leo's latest video was brutal towards Alex Kikel, and Broderick Chavez.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol Bostin and Leo's latest video was brutal towards Alex Kikel, and Broderick Chavez.
It was but I completely agree lol. And mind you I listen to all of the beast fitness podcasts. But they both do that thing where they try to sound too smart to make you think there right about everything and neither of them have more then 1 or 2 guys they can show that get results. there great to soak up technical jargon and learn about stuff on paper but all there real life methods are questionable in my humble opinion

Reactions: Nac
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have you ever seen photos of Alex from a competition? They look like there mid off season

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you ever seen photos of Alex from a competition? They look like there mid off season
Yeah no he is no pro-looking competitor himself. But then neither is Rambod...but Rambod quite obviously has a methodology that delivers results on-stage. Kikel, apparently not.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah no he is no pro-looking competitor himself. But then neither is Rambod...but Rambod quite obviously has a methodology that delivers results on-stage. Kikel, apparently not.
Im definitely not saying you have to look the role, but if you dont then you better have clients that look the role. I mean in all reality, tomorrow you or anyone could start a online coaching platform. Post up a couple pictures of some people's transformations and I bet in 6 months or less you could have 20 clients. If you charged 150 per month for coaching that's 3k a month and it probably wouldn't take up more time then we spend on anabolic minds every day if you just applied some cookie cutter diets and training programs, answering a few emails and doing weekly check ins lol. From my understanding that's pretty much how kekil got started

rxrefill

Awards
It was but I completely agree lol. And mind you I listen to all of the beast fitness podcasts. But they both do that thing where they try to sound too smart to make you think there right about everything and neither of them have more then 1 or 2 guys they can show that get results. there great to soak up technical jargon and learn about stuff on paper but all there real life methods are questionable in my humble opinion
Thanks for the beast fitness podcast, I looked it up https://beastfitnessradio.libsyn.com/

They weren't on YouTube lol. I'll have a listen on Monday when I go back to work.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the beast fitness podcast, I looked it up https://beastfitnessradio.libsyn.com/

They weren't on YouTube lol. I'll have a listen on Monday when I go back to work.
I really suggest going to the beginning and working your way through. I know In some of my posts I sound like I'm not a fan of this guy but I do like a lot of what he brings to the table from a learning standpoint. If you take something's away from his podcasts and then look into the subject for yourself you can learn a shitload of stuff from this podcast.

rxrefill

Awards
I really suggest going to the beginning and working your way through. I know In some of my posts I sound like I'm not a fan of this guy but I do like a lot of what he brings to the table from a learning standpoint. If you take something's away from his podcasts and then look into the subject for yourself you can learn a shitload of stuff from this podcast.
I more than likely will. I listened to all of steroids podcasts (spotify) from the beginning. And listen to old "advices" shows when there's no new think big.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think they’re just very intelligent nerdy guys - if you have ever known some people like this, they can have a hard time relating to how the more average intellect thinks. It is a character flaw obviously, because it actually holds back their ability to share/educate, but we’re all flawed.

I haven’t seen any number of real guys that Alex has produced, but he has definitely produced some sick females. And pretty much everything I’ve learned from him about women on his podcast has transferred incredibly to my wife competing as a professional strongwoman. I mean, truly incredible results with the stuff I’ve learned with far better health impact & side effects compared to more traditional, less educated methods for women.

As for Andy - you are mistaken. For one, he is absolutely top of the world class in his weightclass. Top 10 in the entire world placings. And he has routinely consulted with/trained/guided many American Giants Live/WSM competitors. If you don’t understand strongman, Giants Live is the international feeder circuit for the WSM comp. I know off the top of my head at least 6 heavyweight Open men who have competed in Giants Shows, 2 of which have been to World’s, one been to the finals as well as OWNING the American Logpress record until a month or so ago. He’s also responsible for a decent cut of the top 10 best Pro middleweight men in the world, and when my wife took 4th at World’s a few years back she only narrowly edged out one of his lightweight Pros. He has also guided the top middleweight Pro woman in the world before.

If someone has been in the top 10 in the world and their roster is so star-studded you can’t count them all on 2 hands, that’s one of the very best coaches ever. For perspective, Chad Nichols doesn’t have that kind of profile in bodybuilding. Most of the guys using insulin in pro strongman, at least the Americans, have learned directly or secondhand from Triana. My wife’s coach, a middle AND heavy Pro, when I asked him for his personal support supplement protocol, told me he got it from Andy. It was nearly identical to mine, which I had gotten from Beast Fitness Radio largely over time.

People like Leo & Bostin have no idea.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think they’re just very intelligent nerdy guys - if you have ever known some people like this, they can have a hard time relating to how the more average intellect thinks. It is a character flaw obviously, because it actually holds back their ability to share/educate, but we’re all flawed.

I haven’t seen any number of real guys that Alex has produced, but he has definitely produced some sick females. And pretty much everything I’ve learned from him about women on his podcast has transferred incredibly to my wife competing as a professional strongwoman. I mean, truly incredible results with the stuff I’ve learned with far better health impact & side effects compared to more traditional, less educated methods for women.

As for Andy - you are mistaken. For one, he is absolutely top of the world class in his weightclass. Top 10 in the entire world placings. And he has routinely consulted with/trained/guided many American Giants Live/WSM competitors. If you don’t understand strongman, Giants Live is the international feeder circuit for the WSM comp. I know off the top of my head at least 6 heavyweight Open men who have competed in Giants Shows, 2 of which have been to World’s, one been to the finals as well as OWNING the American Logpress record until a month or so ago. He’s also responsible for a decent cut of the top 10 best Pro middleweight men in the world, and when my wife took 4th at World’s a few years back she only narrowly edged out one of his lightweight Pros. He has also guided the top middleweight Pro woman in the world before.

If someone has been in the top 10 in the world and their roster is so star-studded you can’t count them all on 2 hands, that’s one of the very best coaches ever. For perspective, Chad Nichols doesn’t have that kind of profile in bodybuilding. Most of the guys using insulin in pro strongman, at least the Americans, have learned directly or secondhand from Triana. My wife’s coach, a middle AND heavy Pro, when I asked him for his personal support supplement protocol, told me he got it from Andy. It was nearly identical to mine, which I had gotten from Beast Fitness Radio largely over time.

People like Leo & Bostin have no idea.
I didn't say anything about Andy, I was speaking about Broderick and Alex, honestly Broderick is the one I have the hardest time listening to.

But in general all of them do that thing where they take everything and try to explain it like it's rocket science instead of saying it in terms there listeners can make use of. I'm reasonably intelligent and understand a decent amount of technical jargon but when I listen to that podcast I often have to pause and look stuff up to understand what there trying to explain

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I didn't say anything about Andy, I was speaking about Broderick and Alex, honestly Broderick is the one I have the hardest time listening to.

But in general all of them do that thing where they take everything and try to explain it like it's rocket science instead of saying it in terms there listeners can make use of. I'm reasonably intelligent and understand a decent amount of technical jargon but when I listen to that podcast I often have to pause and look stuff up to understand what there trying to explain
Broderick is not on that podcast, save for a few guest specials, so I thought you meant Andrew.

Broderick’s free Q&A I enjoy listening to sometimes, but I rarely learn anything because it’s usually people asking simple questions (or overly general ones) you and I would take for granted at this point. More entertaining watching him be a grump - not for everyone for sure.

I also am not sure I understand the fetish with bodybuilders going to him for coaching - Chavez specializes in actual performance enhancement. Athletes, strongmen, weightlifters, powerlifters especially. So his experience and protocols are through that lens. He learned from some of the powerlifting greats like Dr. Fred Hatfield and Travis Mash.