Cable, Wide Grip, Straight Arm Pull Downs
100lbs x 12 reps
110lbs x 10 reps
120lbs x 8 reps

Wide, Neutral Grip Rows
180lbs x 12 reps
200lbs x 10 reps
220lbs x 8 reps

My energy was 100% dialed in today. I had 4 fig Newton bars as my pre-workout. I was afraid this might have been too high in sugar, but the energy I was sustained with was amazing. I meant to take it light today. My heavy back days involve primarily thickness movements, Deads, Bent Rows, but today I was focusing on behind the neck lat width movements and I can’t go too heavy on these.

My energy was off the charts.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spontaneous Ab-bustion

I've been bulking on JW, AP, Pslin for a month, with DCP, Sesamin Oil, Fish Oil as my adipose line backers. I'd put on 10lbs so far in 30 days, from 220lbs-22lbs to 228lbs-230lbs and I'd felt bloated for most of the time. I completely stopped doing abs because I've been experiencing that bulky look feeling.

I did BIA tests last week, girth measurements Monday, today I did skin caliper measurements and next week I do under water weighing.

Because I was doing the skin caliper test shirtless, when I got home I took my shirt off for a look at myself just to see what other people were seeing (it was an athletic center, ripped guys, super hot athletic chicks in sports bras). I was mentally prepared to see One Ab, because I've felt so bulky for the past few weeks, but I had pretty prominent top abs, good serratus, top abs were nicely caged by the upper portion of the obliques. I don't know where this came from...????

Maybe my stack has finally decided to get along?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
G'Day Volcom - enjoying your blog mate - those are some good gains to date.

Ive just picked up 3 boxs of P-Slin - took my 1st dose this morning pre-workout. I go to the gym @ 6am, and not really used to eating that much carbs pre-workout
(430am dose, 445am 1.5cups of oats with 30g whey isolate, 1 banana and a cup of water blended)

this was added to my usual stack of 2x Powerfull, 1x nanoVapour 5.45am CellTech sipped during, 45g whey isolate 50g dextrose postworkout

Did an hours chest workout - felt more energy than usual but a bit bloated from the carbs. Still might be a bit too close to my workout time, but getting up that early is a bit of a stretch.

Early days yet, but there's a lot of +tve feedback on the p-slin. Going to do some tweaking on the timing and carb content this week.

Cheers!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
G'Day Volcom - enjoying your blog mate - those are some good gains to date.

Ive just picked up 3 boxs of P-Slin - took my 1st dose this morning pre-workout. I go to the gym @ 6am, and not really used to eating that much carbs pre-workout
(430am dose, 445am 1.5cups of oats with 30g whey isolate, 1 banana and a cup of water blended)

this was added to my usual stack of 2x Powerfull, 1x nanoVapour 5.45am CellTech sipped during, 45g whey isolate 50g dextrose postworkout

Did an hours chest workout - felt more energy than usual but a bit bloated from the carbs. Still might be a bit too close to my workout time, but getting up that early is a bit of a stretch.

Early days yet, but there's a lot of +tve feedback on the p-slin. Going to do some tweaking on the timing and carb content this week.

Cheers!
How many grams of carbs are you getting from 1.5 cup of oats?

Adding Pslin to your existing stack is really "wow," I've read a lot of positive feed on PowerFULL as a stand alone, let alone combined with your little arsenal.

Kudos to your discipline and dedication, 4:30am wake up time is no joke. The earliest I've ever had a morning routine was 7:30am and that was rough. I don't even like waking up at 4:30am to pee!

Are you from Australia? I'm a big fan of Hillsong United, if that doesn't ring a bell, no worries. Good luck with your intensive stack and thanks for dropping by.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How many grams of carbs are you getting from 1.5 cup of oats?

Adding Pslin to your existing stack is really "wow," I've read a lot of positive feed on PowerFULL as a stand alone, let alone combined with your little arsenal.

Kudos to your discipline and dedication, 4:30am wake up time is no joke. The earliest I've ever had a morning routine was 7:30am and that was rough. I don't even like waking up at 4:30am to pee!

Are you from Australia? I'm a big fan of Hillsong United, if that doesn't ring a bell, no worries. Good luck with your intensive stack and thanks for dropping by.

G'Day Volcom - thanks for the reply.

I don't have scales - so everything is approximate in my diet - Im pretty good at staying strick and clean, and probably cheat by a little over-eating occassionally rather than the wrong foods.

Powerfull before bed (stacked with Humanovar) makes me sleep like a baby - we have 8 month old twins, so this is in part the reason why I workout early as well - it's the only time I can fit into my schedule and is the best stress relief. It's pop a P-Slin, change nappies, eat breakfast, fill bottles, take more supps, go to gym, work etc haha!

So yeah, from Australia. Hillsong United? Sounds like a soccer team - it's all Aussie Rules football and Rugby down here mate!

Look forward to following your progress. Im just about out of NanoVapor - do you reckon RPM is a good replacement?

Cheers - Jakellpet

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
G'Day Volcom - thanks for the reply.

I don't have scales - so everything is approximate in my diet - Im pretty good at staying strick and clean, and probably cheat by a little over-eating occassionally rather than the wrong foods.

Powerfull before bed (stacked with Humanovar) makes me sleep like a baby - we have 8 month old twins, so this is in part the reason why I workout early as well - it's the only time I can fit into my schedule and is the best stress relief. It's pop a P-Slin, change nappies, eat breakfast, fill bottles, take more supps, go to gym, work etc haha!

So yeah, from Australia. Hillsong United? Sounds like a soccer team - it's all Aussie Rules football and Rugby down here mate!

Look forward to following your progress. Im just about out of NanoVapor - do you reckon RPM is a good replacement?

Cheers - Jakellpet
RPM is a step above NanoVapor. You'd be hard pressed to find a SINGLE unsatisfied customer of RPM. RPM offers an energy boost like no other.

This is my experience with RPM:

This Christmas I was in a cutting phase, so I did morning cardio before work every morning. I am NOT a morning person. My alarm would go off, I'd roll over, hit the alarm with all spite in my heart, take 4 RPM's, roll back over in agony, 5-8 min later, I'm 200% ready to go. I experienced Mental Focus, Mental Motivation and Physical Drive. On the physical side, I experienced strength gains. I highly recommend RPM.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 30

February 13, 2008
Day 30

Chest (emphasis on incline)

Flat Db Press
105lbs x 12 reps
110lbs x 10 reps
felt good today
120lbs x 7 1/2 reps
I guess not that good.

Incline Smith Press
185lbs x 12 reps
205lbs x 10 reps
225lbs x 8 reps

Incline Hammer Press
180lbs x 12 reps
200lbs x 10 reps
220lbs x 8 reps

Incline Machine Press
180lbs x 12 reps
185lbs x 10 reps
190lbs x 8 reps

Cable Flies
100lbs x 12 reps
110lbs x 10 reps
120lbs x 8 reps

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 30 Eval

I felt good today. I'm still staggering between 228-230lbs, but I'm starting to feel leaner. I'm not walking around bloated and my mid section seems to have deflated a bit. My upper abs, serratus are looking good for a 5'10 230lbs guy, so my overall progress is in good shape.

I didn't have my workout partner today, which isn't unusual for small body part days like bi's, tri's, shoulders, traps, but we usually hit it together on major days like Chest or Back. My energy was there today, but it lacked the competitive (or supportive) intensity that is present when my workout partner is around, so that's my only thorn in the side complaint about todays workout. He just joined an MMA team so his primary priority has been fight training and conditioning and less about lifting. Anyway, a fun fact to throw out there, if any of you are UFC fans or watch TUF, he trains with Mack Danzig.

I'm almost done with my first bottle of JW and much closer to being done with my first box of Pslin (already tapped into my second bottle of AP).

In all strange honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if I made even more impressive gains with my mild PCT after my JW cycle.

My mild PCT consists of X-factor, Drive, RPM, 1/2 bottle DTH, 1/2 bottle Novaldex XT and DCP. I may even continue logging when I get into my mild PCT.

Happy V-Day. I've got to skip working out tonight to spend time with the lady, cheers.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 32

February 15, 2008
Day 32

Traps
Barbell Shrugs
405lbs x 12 reps
425lbs x 10 reps
435lbs x 8 reps

Behind The Neck Barbell Shrugs
405lbs x 12 reps
425lbs x 10 reps
435lbs x 10 reps
445lbs x 8 reps

Smith, One Arm Barbell Shrugs (switching from left to right side)
135lbs x 12 reps (both sides)
155lbs x 10 reps (both sides)
175lbs x 8 reps (both sides)

Db Shrugs
125lbs x 12 reps x 4 sets

Today a bit of a rest-day workout. I’m headed to the L.A. Convention Fitness Expo at 9:30am, so I woke up and got an early, light workout in.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 34

February 17, 2008
Day 34

Bi’s (Emphasis on outer bi’s & brachioradialus)

Concentrated Hammer Curls
40lbs x 12 reps
45lbs x 10 reps
50lbs x 8 reps

Preacher Machine, One handed Hammer Curls
60lbs x 12 reps
70lbs x 10 reps
80lbs x 8 reps

Cable Rope Curls
120lbs x 12 reps
130lbs x 10 reps
140lbs x 8 reps

Free Weight Machine Curl (wrapped the Rope around the grip to do hammers)
45lbs x 12 reps
55lbs x 10 reps
65lbs x 8 rpes

Barbell Reverse Curls
45lbs x 12 reps
55lbs x 10 reps
60lbs x 8 reps

Cable EZ Bar Reverse Curls
100lbs x 12 reps
110lbs x 10 reps
120lbs x 8 rx eps

Machine, Preacher Curl
60lbs x 12 reps
65lbs x 10 reps
75lbs x 8 reps

I went two more exercises then I probably should have, but the muscle energy was just there to keep going. Also, I have no DOMS today (February 18, 2008) from my workout.

The L.A. Fitness Expo was awesome. The Iron Man competition was going on so I saw a bunch of pros and amateurs. There was also a power lifting meet, strong man challenge, American Gladiator try outs, max rep challenge, Sumo wrestling, Gracie BJJ and MMA Cage Fights.

I met Lee Priest just walking around and shook his hand. He’s thick as all hell. I also met Lou Ferrigno, Marvin Anthony, Flex Wheeler, I caught Chris Cormier right after a video interview with BB.com. I met James “Flex” Lewis who’s calves look like veiny tumors they’re so big and the person I was most impressed by was an amateur BB Brandon Curry.

I also met Randy Couture and Keith Jardin.

P.S. Out in the real world, being 5'10" 230lbs, I usually feel decently sized. At the convention, I felt like an umpa-loompa. I could have caught second-hand juice in my system from just walking around. There were so many GIANT, VEINY, MUSCULAR mofos walking around, it was crazy.

As for my cycle. I’ve stopped gaining at 230lbs. I seem to stagger between 227lbs and 230lbs consistently. Nothing more, nothing less.

It’s funny how Real Gear can just ***** slap even the most effective legal stack you can put together.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having a Moment

I'm used to walking arond at a lean 197lbs. I'm currently 230lbs and I'm telling you, its really starting to get to me. If I were 230lbs with abs, it'd be one thing, but I'm 230lbs and feeling VERY heavy, and its mess'n with my head. I'm slightly more then half way through my cycle, including a mild, yet extensive PCT to go through and I feel like I just want to quite now and start cutting.

Its hard for me do both. I'm either mentally prepp'd to lean out, which entails a heavy cardio mentallity and strict dieting or I'm in a bulk mentallity (which isn't very often) where I cut out cardio and my diet is much looser. Its a mentality thing, I'm ballz to the wall on opposite sides of the spectrum, not much in between.

Uuuggghhhh..... I feel fat as hell right now.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosage Change

I've been running 3 caps JW a day and I'm upping my dosage to 4 caps of JW.
I'm dropping DCP.

My current stack will be:
4 caps JW
3-4 caps AP
1 cap Pslin
Sesamin Oil
Fish Oil

I'll be running my JW on 4 caps for two more weeks and I'm jumping into a Cutting/Recomp Stack, instead of my mild PCT.

I'll be running RPM, Yohimbine Hcl, Gugglesterones, DCP, Double Dose Sesamine Oil, High Dose Fish Oil, AP and maaaaaaybe Pslin, but I don't see myself eating that much carbs in one sitting unless I go back to my Waxy Maize.

[Original mild PCT: X-factor, Drive, RPM, DTH, Nov XT, DCP] which I suppose I'll save for later.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Will there be a log for the new cutting stack your gonna be doing? If there is I'll be sure to follow again. You really like the AP eh. Could you really tell it making a difference rather then the JW?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will there be a log for the new cutting stack your gonna be doing? If there is I'll be sure to follow again. You really like the AP eh. Could you really tell it making a difference rather then the JW?
Today is my first day OFF JW, but I'm still taking the AP/Pslin.

I'm considering taking a week off from heavy lifting because I've felt over-trained for the past two weeks. I think the more you kick @$$ in the gym, the more JW kicks your @$$ in growth and recovery. That's conclusion #1, so I'm in need of some Intensity R&R.

As for the the AP/Pslin, I can't tell you how much they aided in the mass gain, but I can tell you that they really kept my body fat in check during my bulk diet. I'm 230lbs with noticeable abs (if I flex) and I normally walk around at 197-200lbs, so being this big is not normal and the last time I weighed 225lbs was when I was a Right Guard in high school aka a fat @$$.

I did start my cycle already weighing at 220-222lbs and I don't think my bodyfat has changed at all from my 10lbs increase since then. I'm just all around thicker.

Yesterday, when I was working out with my workout buddy, a once 240lbs college linebacker (who is now 235lbs due to MMA), I was noticeably thicker and our width was about the same. He was always much wider simply due to bone structure. I thought he could jump out a plan, do a lat spread and start to glide because he was so wide from shoulder to shoulder. He's built like a monster linebacker, but my muscularity has made us very comparable in the width department and I'm clearly thicker (for now).

I'm saving my second JW bottle for a summer bulk. X-factor, Drive, JW maybe.

My official cutting stack will be:

#35 in the red jerzy:
-RPM for the stim/thermo effect
-Gugglebolic for the synergy with the stim/thermo
-DCP for assisted fat oxidation

-AP & -Pslin for diet/insulin control
-Sesamin Oil for assisted fat oxidation/insulin control
-Fish Oil for all its benefits, along with fat oxidation and boost the effects of Sesamin Oil

-Lipotrophin-PM to help me oxidize fat in my sleep state.

supps on stand by pending research as to whether they will be beneficial is DRIVE, for the Icariian. "Icariin is not only a powerful testosterone-mimetic and anti-glucocorticoid (inhibits accumulation of visceral adipose tissue and excess cortisol)"

I was talked out of adding Yohimbine Hcl. I have my reasons as to why I think it would be a pain to add Y-hcl and it has nothing to do with over stimulation.

Time to bring out all the hard earned muscle by shedding some excess fat.

JW/AP/Pslin was a successful stack. I think it'd be almost impossible to not reap gains with this.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if you had before and after pictures? Would be interesting to see, or just pics of you now would be cool, your cycle sounds pretty sick.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious if you had before and after pictures? Would be interesting to see, or just pics of you now would be cool, your cycle sounds pretty sick.
I may try to work on that. I do have pre JW/AP/Pslin pics, so I'll try some current pics and then maybe post cut pics. Good suggestion

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
JW PCT Situation

As anyone who has researched JW knows, the issue of PCT surrounding the supp was, is and without ALRI reps around to official clarify this subject will continue to be a grey area.

My general advice to anyone would be to error on the safe side and have SOME form of PCT. It is 100% clear JW does not require something as drastic as a SERM, but some mild form of PCT in terms of natural test enhancers is my personal recommended.

I ran JW for around 35 days and I've not experienced any loss of libido. I did have some lethargy, but that started at the very beginning and actually became less prevalent as time went on.

Initially I had a very extensive Mild PCT plan. X-Factor, Drive, RPM, AP, Pslin, but I've decided to turn it into an extreme cutting plan instead. My official cut stack following my bulk JW cycle is going to be:

Drive/RPM,
AP/Pslin,
DCP,
Guggobolic Extreme,
Yohimbine HCL,
x2 dose Sesamin Oil,
x2 dose Fish Oil,
Lipotrophin-PM.

My transitional (ultra) mild PCT before I start cutting that I'm currently taking is DTH (Diesel Test Hardcore) and Nov XT and it seems to be suffice for me.

If for some reason my body will require more recomp then DTH/Nov, when I switch to my cut cycle the Drive/RPM will take over that facet.

My main point of all this was to report that a very mild PCT seems to be suffice for my situation.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
y not just cut back on carbs and increase protein? ull lose that bloated feeling and tighten up alot. and i agree with you that JW seems to be very mild and in most people wont need a strong pct, but everybody should have one on hand until they know how they react to this compound.