Jungle Warfare Log

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Hey guys,
I'm new to posting on this forum, but I have been lifting for around 2 or so years. I played sports in high school so I have kept a pretty lean shape. Im an ecto and I have been off lifting for a few months (surgery from mma fighting). However, back on topic. I'm going to be running a 30 day cycle of JW and am posting this log to get attention and tip from you guys on here and to mainly track my progress.

I'll be doing a semi clean semi dirty bulk. Mainly consisting of high protein (obviously) from white meat such as chicken, tuna with water, egg whites, and whey. I'm a college student so thats the main reason why it'll be a semi dirty bulk.. And oh yeah 30 days of college with no alcohol. Yeah this will be interesting, but I can do it.

If this log attracts attention i'll post in detail day to day of what I eat and how many colories it was things like that.

Goals: Ever since the surgery I've lost weight, so i'm trying to get my weight and strength back up.

The supplements i'll be running while on JW will be whey and maybe creatine. I've heard creatine while on JW is bad, hopefully someone clears up if Its ok to take that while on JW.

I've done a lot of research on JW, and no this is not my first PH. I will be running PCT just incase and I will be having blood work done.

If you think anything else should be added to the log let me know.

I'll be starting as soon as the JW ships to me. Right now I am waiting for the blood work results back and waiting for this supp to get here! :yawn:

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're 6' and 155lbs? Keep drinking! Beer contains precious calories (avoid light). Good idea on including some fast food :)

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Well i'm 6' but not 155. I weighed in at the doctors when I got my blood work done and I was 176. Not bad but after the surgery I did drop a lot of weight. So hopefully this helps me get back up.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
all jungle warfare got me was a £50 fine from the police :think: only took it for a month aswell :(

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
all jungle warfare got me was a £50 fine from the police :think: only took it for a month aswell :(
Why did you get the fine? Its not illegal or anything to my knowledge. Where did you buy it/where do you live?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Why did you get the fine? Its not illegal or anything to my knowledge. Where did you buy it/where do you live?
ahh nothing like that, ended up in a fight. It made me quite short tempered, i was just being a **** really lol. Didn't notice anything while taking JW though. Suppose they do say to take it for the 8 weeks rather than the 4, and i did end up on a 3 day drinking bender half way through the 4 weeks :/

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id suggest 8 weeks too. im subbed. ill be running jw again sometime in the future.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
id suggest 8 weeks too. im subbed. ill be running jw again sometime in the future.
Yeah i've got 2 full bottles still that i'll be using at some point! Loads of good reviews around for the 8 weeks :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive never heard about anything with its involvement with creatine negatively....

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Well, i'll be running creatine with it until I feel any negative sides that are too bad to handle. The bottle I am running will be the red bottle the new JW. However, I hear its the same formula, but well see how it does with my results.

I got my blood work back from the doctors. It's easy for me to get access to this because my friend's dad, who is like a second dad to me, is a doctor. Everything was in the normal range, however my iron was low. :think: Nothing to worry about that because I was mainly testing for my test level, liver enzymes and lipids. All normal. My test right now is 7.70mg so 770 out of a normal range between 200 and I believe 1200? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, he just said it was normal range. Later in the log I will do another blood test and see where I am (hopefully normal still) but with an increase of test. I'll post those results too.

My JW should be getting here soon, I shipped it 2-3 day priority so i'll be in the jungle soon. Just wanted to update on the blood work. Right now just hanging out after work drinking water and eating some left over tuna salad.:food:

Edit to this post: If I see great results with minimal (bearable) sides I'll continue on doing an 8 week cycle. More on that later in the log though.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ah nice one with the bloodwork, subbed to see what its like when you finish

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Thanks guys. I'm interested to see how the blood work results are after the cycle of the 4 weeks. The results of that will determine if I will run another 8 weeks. Jungle Warfare didn't ship in today :yawn:, hopefully tomorrow it'll come. Maintaining my weight at what it was last time I weighed in, but I'll weigh myself when I start the first day of the cycle.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
JW came in today. I'm going to wait to start my cycle monday because i'm going to be really busy Sunday. I work second shift too in a warehouse mon-fri until about 1 in the morning, so most of my lifting will be in the morning. I'll post tomorrow what my training will be and what days i'll do what.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Monday
Chest/Arms/Abs
-Curls, presses, flys, skull crushers, weighted crunches, some cybex machine

Wednesday
Legs/Abs
-Leg Presses, Lots of squats, Raises, weighted crunches, cybex mainly for warm up (get the blood to my legs)

Friday
Shoulders/back/traps
-Lateral raises, Weight resistant asisted pull ups (and reverse pull ups), Dumbbell rows, Shoulder press, and Deadlifts

I may add a day of cardio on the weekend, but that depends on how busy my schedule gets. If I do some cardio it will probably just be jogging around campus for maybe a half hour. On my off says I'll be training abs if they aren't sore from workout days. I plan on doing 2x10 for each workout, however I will mix in one set of dog crap :toilet: for the final 3rd set. We did this for hockey and I had great results. So basically it'll run for example I'll do 2 sets of 10 reps rest then I'll pack on heavy weight with a goal rep of 12 or so then do 4-5 reps the first set 3-4 reps the second set and 2-3 reps the third set until the goal is reached with only 5 second of rest between sets.

If anyone has anything they would like to add or tweak to my workout let me know. I'm always up to suggestions.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
DAY 1

Well guys, first day JW. I was extremely pumped today, but partly becuse I was excited to start the cycle and to get back to bulking. I VERY EXCITE!!

Today was chest arms and abs. Pumps were awesome and I was hyper the whole day. I really worked my arms with curls and on the machines. Chest workout was bench pressing, dumbbell presses flys and cable flys. Abs were crunches/ weighted crunches on the machine and with a med ball.

Weight was 176.2 pounds. Empty stomach this morning. During this cycle just a reminder i'll have no alcohol no tabacco things like that. I'll take the second blood test 2 weeks into my cycle. Tomorrow is an off day, but i'll post on how i'm feeling. My diet was awesome today, didn't miss a meal. I will post a detailed diet if anyone is interested.

My libido has always been high. My girlfriend always keeps me "up" haha. But, hopefully it'll increase because I really can't "stand" to have low libido.
^^^ .......No puns intended haha

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
DAY 2

Thanks everyone who is following this log and all of those who subbed to it.

Had a rough night sleep last night. Nothing due to JW, but I work second shift so i didn't get home until around 2 last night. Went to sleep around 3ish then woke up at 7 to have breakfast with my girlfriend. After only 4 hours of sleep I had energy all day, like my girlfriend even said I was acting wild. Not sure if it was due to JW, but I was talking and acting up a lot more.

About 4:30 I had a small pain in my chest. I called my friend's dad (the doctor) and he said he'll look at it. Listened to my heart checked my BP and pulse/what not and said it is probably just something with stress or nerves. Told me get a good night sleep tonight and if its back tomorrow to let him know. The pain is gone now, but as my friend's dad said probably wasn't due to JW. Tomorrow is legs.

Diet was right on today. After this post i'll do another post of what i'm eating.

Today's summary (scale of 1-5 Five being highest)

Mood - 3 Despiste the lack of sleep I was really happy and hyper
Libido - 5 (normal)
Energy - 3
Overall - 4

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
My Diet

Not too strict of a diet but this is what I'll have everyday

Breakfast
3/4 cup of oats with honey, 2 whole eggs 3 egg whites, scoop of whey, glass of milk, 2 spoons of peanut butter​

Morning 2
Banana, handful of peanuts, ham sandwich​

Lunch
Chicken Breast, or something with high cal/carbs/protein​

Lunch 2
Banana, Tuna salad or chicken salad​

Dinner (This usually changes since i'm at work by now)
Turkey sandwich, or whatever is in the cafeteria. Usually chicken or turkey. Also salad with fruits and hard boiled eggs.​

Snack
2 Peanut butter and banana sandwich :head: scoop of whey​

****Jungle Warfare is dosed first thing in the morning, at Lunch 2, and between dinner and snack.****

Feel free to comment on my diet, I think I need to add more carbs/cals. Anyone know what I should add?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha, whats up with the banana sandwhich? thats interesting, banana slices on wheat?

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
haha, whats up with the banana sandwhich? thats interesting, banana slices on wheat?
Yes sir. Its wheat bread with peanut butter and slices of banana on it. Its amazing. Nice protein and cals from the peanut butter and good potassium from the bananas.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 3

Today was day 3 on JW. Diet was great energy was good, and I didn't have the pain in my chest today. Effects from JW right now are good, but I can't wait until this stuff really kicks in. Today was legs. Did squats, presses, calf raises, and some cybex machines. Pumps were great, but as always they are when I work my legs.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 4

Legs are sore from yesterdays workout, hopefully JW helps with my recovery time. Today was great hyped up all the time. My libido has increased a bunch and I can really notice it. I always think of girls and am willing to go up to random new girls and talk to them.

I've noticed that I am sleeping better aswell. I'll be really energetic right up until I sleep. When I sleep I crash, nice deep sleep then wake up really refreshed. Had some nice pasta today for lunch with brown rice. Only 4 days in but I can feel something different.

Tomorrow is shoulders back and traps. Input about anything is always appreciated, or just stopping by to let me know your still following is great. I'll weigh myself tomorrow to see how i'm doing.

Sniper

Awards
Great log, keep up the good work!
Really interesting especially for the bloodworks.

Which PCT are you gonna run after the cycle?

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Great log, keep up the good work!
Really interesting especially for the bloodworks.

Which PCT are you gonna run after the cycle?
Thanks Sniper. My PCT will depend on how round 2 of the bloodwork results come out. I'll probably run some tibulus and add some milk thistlen toward the end of the cycle, but i'll see after the results come back.

Thanks for following the log!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Sniper. My PCT will depend on how round 2 of the bloodwork results come out. I'll probably run some tibulus and add some milk thistlen toward the end of the cycle, but i'll see after the results come back.

Thanks for following the log!
shouldnt need much imo.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
aye if its the new bottle which it probably is, its not likely he'll need a PCT :)

Sniper

Awards
So no PCT required at all? I was reading a lot of different opinion and I got pretty much confused :p

Some people was saying that a simple AI should be run as pct for the presence of DMT or something like that :confused:

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
aye if its the new bottle which it probably is, its not likely he'll need a PCT :)
Yeah, its the new bottle. The red one with blue pills. A doctor that posted on a forum said it had a supressive steroid in it, but I'm doing my own bloodwork so i'll find out for myself if it does or not.

So no PCT required at all? I was reading a lot of different opinion and I got pretty much confused :p

Some people was saying that a simple AI should be run as pct for the presence of DMT or something like that :confused:
My PCT will depend on my bloodwork. I don't think i'll need any, but we'll see. Rumors have been thrown back and forth saying yes PCT or no PCT and saying it contains a steroid and it doesn't. However, well see.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 5

Today was shoulders back and traps.

Did a lot of dead lifts, shoulder presses, rows, and cable flys. I did some pull ups with a wide grip and reverse pull ups.

On my usual workout days for shoulders, back and traps by the time I get to pull ups i'm really tired, but today was not the case. I just wanted to keep going. After the gym I hung out with some friends who are leaving for college and even after lifting still had a lot of energy.

Some background, my back shoulders and traps have always been my weak part, but today I could really feel them pumping. Had an excellent workout. I know i'll be sore tomorrow.

Did dog crap for dead lifts and rows, everything else was 3 sets of 10 last set with a ten pound increase in weight with nice slow reps to really feel the burn.

Weight today was 180 solid 3.8 pound increase A pretty good jump in weight for only 5 days in. :) Hopefully my gains are like this every time I weigh.

Sniper

Awards
I'm really interested to see the results of the bloodworks ;)

3.8 pounds in 5 days looks great! Let's hope the gains will come at this speed during all the cycle :p

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 6

Off day today. Helped my friend move into his house for college. Lifted some heavy stuff today but it was all good. For lunch had some nice BLT sandwiches and for dinner we all grilled some steaks, had some corn on the cob, baked potatoes, and all that good stuff.

When I woke up I felt really tired even with a good almost 9 hours of sleep. However, after eating taking JW and a shower I felt energetic like usual after about a few hours. Today was a good day. Another off day tomorrow, but I may hit the gym during my free time and so just a chest workout and monday do arms and abs, but we'll see.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 7

Keep the updates coming! Good work so far.
Thanks Ether!

Today I hung out with some friends and just kicked back because they leave tomorrow for college. I hit the gym with one of my buddies today and lifted with him. I did just chest and abs.

Abs
-Crunches
-Weighted Crunches
-Leg pull ups
-And ab rolls

Chest
-Flys 3x10
-Chest Presses 3x10
-Bench Press 3x10
-Cable flys 3x10
-Incline presses 3x10

Today my mood was excellent. I had a nice sense of well being and some alpha male sense is setting in. I'm not very edgy or anything like that, but I have noticed I will get mad at small things that used to bother me, but I get over that really quick. Diet was pretty straight from what I posted before in the log. All in all a great day. Tomorrow, i'll do arms and abs.