Jungle Warfare delta-6 methyltestosterone

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Does any company produce this compound still delta 6 methyltestosterone that supposedly was in og jungle warfare

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably not as it’s illegal

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^ this, alri was putting tren in BAM, JW i believe.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any reference to this regarding tren in og jw and bam?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any reference to this regarding tren in og jw and bam?
i think someone had tested out the batches .. this is back in 2005-2007 .. unsure if those posts are there .

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I wouldn't mind if alri put some steroids in my supplements nowadays 2 🤣

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I never really understood how they tried 2 call them strong ass prohormones herbal test boosters supposedly even putting some real effing trenbolone in them bitches

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this was their label
"
Patent Pending IR/EXR ME Time-release Maximal Oral-Bioavailable Pro-hypertrophic
Proprietary Matrix727mg
-Basella Alba Extract, Nettle Root Concentrate, (-)-3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran(DVTHF)
-Bitter melon Extract, Resveratrol
"

yeah when users gain 10-15lbs off that .. yeah pple will question lol

i do love 3,4divnil & trans resver but aint adding 10lbs lol

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I would love 2 try some og jungle warfare tho that was one of the things I didn't try 😉

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I read somewhere that he might have even put real tren in his methoxy-trn gotta love author l. rea r.i.p

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Real shady company and both he and his cronies were real classless pos on message boards. Id never buy anything from them.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PA tested it on PHF back in the day and did not publically disclose it. the word from those close to him say he found tren in the caps.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That may have explained my ungodly strength half way through the second bottle.

SpartanX

Awards
Didn't he also put out a product that was supposed to be stacked with Methoxy-TRN called Methoxy-TST? Thought I read somewhere that test results showed it was actually contained tren. Wish I could remember where I read that.

SpartanX

Awards
Didn't he also put out a product that was supposed to be stacked with Methoxy-TRN called Methoxy-TST? Thought I read somewhere that test results showed it actually contained tren. Wish I could remember where I read that.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't he also put out a product that was supposed to be stacked with Methoxy-TRN called Methoxy-TST? Thought I read somewhere that test results showed it was actually contained tren. Wish I could remember where I read that.
that is correct

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He sure was a shyster putting sibutramine in his og fat burner.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He sure was a shyster putting sibutramine in his og fat burner.
I didn't sleep for three days after popping 2 Venom pills on my first dose. Lost a lot of weight though.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't sleep for three days after popping 2 Venom pills on my first dose. Lost a lot of weight though.
Exactly the same as me I even called them to reassure me that nothing could have contaminated the product because I just felt maybe something was amiss. They reassured me that in no possible way anything was off with it. It's just the synergy between the ingredients and continue without worry. WTF.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still have an unopened bottle of Methoxy-TST. White bottle with a purple label.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Exactly the same as me I even called them to reassure me that nothing could have contaminated the product because I just felt maybe something was amiss. They reassured me that in no possible way anything was off with it. It's just the synergy between the ingredients and continue without worry. WTF.
Just like AX and that slim xtreme product that ended up having street crank in it. And whatever gaspari mitotropin had in it...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Imagine running this kind of test booster in PCT back in the day .. totally fck up a person .. such a shame.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the date on bttl
No clue. I’d have to dig it out. From what I remember, it was probably around 2007 when I bought it. And the site (fast400?) was practically giving them away. Something like $4 a bottle.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the date on bttl
No clue. I’d have to dig it out. From what I remember, it was probably around 2007 when I bought it. And the site (fast400?) was practically giving them away. Something like $4 a bottle.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup almost all sites were .. I remember picking up phera , xtren’s for $5-10

Ahh good ol days .. made good $ 4-5yrs laters lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup almost all sites were .. I remember picking up phera , xtren’s for $5-10

Ahh good ol days .. made good $ 4-5yrs laters lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro PM me; I was 17 and never got to experience these skeevey products!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

17a methyl androst-4,6-diene-17b-ol-3-one

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's on the CSA?
Not specifically, but in the recent updates, they list “anabolic steroids” and This covers any compound that can bind to the androgen receptor.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It also talks about any substance that promotes muscle growth. You could argue protein, creatine, EAAs, etc fall under this clause.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And you can bet your ass there's morons out there that want those off the market too.
I'm sure there are some. I think it's more that the lawmakers wanted this to be a final solution and not have to add more compounds every few years but in so doing they made their law virtually impossible to follow. So, the entire industry just collectively ignored that clause.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran that stack back when it first hit the market!! Lol, I had incredible results! Imagine that.. I was so uneducated back then..