Jumpstart LMG and bridge into SD? Good idea or bad idea?

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
I want to run a slight cutting cycle. Not trying to lose weight, just shed fat and keep my bulk. I have a little LMG from a previous cycle, enough for about 2 weeks

Here's what Im thinking:

LMG 25/25/25/0/0/0/0
SD 0/0/10/20/30/30

Should I jumpstart my cycle with that and bridge into my SD cycle? The LMG seemed to give me wet gains before, while the SD gave me dry.

I'm looking to keep the dry gains. Any advice on this would be much appreciated. Thanks

G

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Cutting cycle with mlmg? Why not just run sd for 4 weeks @ 10mg ed?

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
no increase in dosage? the sd clone im guna take is underdose so 10 mg is more like 5 of the real stuff

G

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Idk about the dosage about said product, however low dose sd has worked great for me while cutting.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I want to run a slight cutting cycle. Not trying to lose weight, just shed fat and keep my bulk. I have a little LMG from a previous cycle, enough for about 2 weeks

Here's what Im thinking:

LMG 25/25/25/0/0/0/0
SD 0/0/10/20/30/30

Should I jumpstart my cycle with that and bridge into my SD cycle? The LMG seemed to give me wet gains before, while the SD gave me dry.

I'm looking to keep the dry gains. Any advice on this would be much appreciated. Thanks
Why dont you just run them together?

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Why dont you just run them together?
I did that for my last cycle and I acquired a little more fat than i would have liked. The gains from the LMG were not lean by any means lol

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
lmg wont kick in till about week 3 or so. kinda a waste, no?

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
thats funny you say that. My mLMG cycle i gained 12 lbs in the first week, and didnt see much weight gain after that. I was stacking it with SD. But when I ran SD alone on my cycle before that, I didnt see much gains until the 3rd week

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
that sounds weird lol SD kicks in right away for me but everyone is different. im doin an lmg/sd stack in novermber myself

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
mine wasn't as great as i'd hoped. My SD cycle was awesome, got much stronger and with lean gains. My SD/LMG cycle was fatty gains, and I only got stronger in my legs.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
what about a fat burner? Like an herbal one by muscle pharm or BSN? should I stay away from those if I want to maintain muscle?