Jumping back on after a break

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

Been a while since I last posted here, but with issues I had with family and work I had a long break from the gym! Nearly 2 years. Since I changed my job things are much better and I've been back on the horse now for over 4months.

I've just started a 'beginner cycle' to get my body used to it all again, I'm running epistane. Simple and easy.

Once this cycle is finished, about 6 weeks I'm going to jump back on the good stuff.

I guess my question is, what should I run?
Before my break from the gym I ran multiple different cycles with different compounds, nothing too crazy though, pretty basic stuff like Test, Dbol. Or Test alone. I also ran Test with Oral winny.

But since the big break I'm wondering what you all think would be a nice cycle to help with dropping some additional BF as well as getting strong. I'm focussing more on powerlifting this time round and have made decent progress since I've been back but it's time to jump back on.

Let me know your thoughts, I was thinking a simple Test and Mast cycle. Or Test and Winny again.

Let's see what you think.

TLDR:
- Been off gym and gear for a while.
- Want to jump back on.
- What cycle should I run?
- Currently taking epistane to ease back in.

TIA

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was going to suggest putting in more time at the gym consistently before using anything but since you already started i would add test now.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I was going to suggest putting in more time at the gym consistently before using anything but since you already started i would add test now.
Thought someone would say the same as you, it surprising how quickly I gained size and strength back in such a short time... muscle memory ftw. Only reason I haven't ran test with this small PH cycle is because the goal is leaning over the next 5 weeks. I'm 50/50 with water retention on test, some days good some bad even though sodium is in check and hydration is good 1+ gallons a day water. That's why I'm planning it for next cycle in just over 5 weeks.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test/mast is what i decided to do for my first cycle. Test ofc as a primary compound and some mast towards the end to get drier and harder.

however it disappointed me (mast).i noticed no hardening and drying. I did notice some strength gains but it also gave me anxiety.

Overall, proviron i liked much much more for hardening and vascularity, almost instant results, within a day or two. Also mast dirnt help with the watermelon face while proviron did.

Perhaps anavar or winstrol would be better as they are also anabolic.

Idk if you had run mast before and what was your experience like, but those are my .02

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Test/mast is what i decided to do for my first cycle. Test ofc as a primary compound and some mast towards the end to get drier and harder.

however it disappointed me (mast).i noticed no hardening and drying. I did notice some strength gains but it also gave me anxiety.

Overall, proviron i liked much much more for hardening and vascularity, almost instant results, within a day or two. Also mast dirnt help with the watermelon face while proviron did.

Perhaps anavar or winstrol would be better as they are also anabolic.

Idk if you had run mast before and what was your experience like, but those are my .02
I thought it was alright but nothing amazing to write home about really. Didnt get anxiety like you mentioned. I hadn't actually considered proviron. That could be a nice addition.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome back, good to see some familiar faces popping back up on AM!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought it was alright but nothing amazing to write home about really. Didnt get anxiety like you mentioned. I hadn't actually considered proviron. That could be a nice addition.
Test 200mg/week, Mast 200mg/week, Proviron 100mg/week. You will thank me later.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Masteron shouldn’t be used / commented about unless you’re 10% BF or below. Somebody can’t say masteron didn’t do much on me if that person used it at 15-17% BF...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d try and keep room for the future and I’d take advantage of the fact you’re just starting again and you’ve been off everything for a long time. I would run a test cycle only

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back, good to see some familiar faces popping back up on AM!
Thanks man! Excited to be back, interesting times ahead.
Test 200mg/week, Mast 200mg/week, Proviron 100mg/week. You will thank me later.
Hmmm sounds interesting! Might give this a go, never used Proviron before but heard good things. Hard to decide if my first cycle back should be mixed compounds or straight test... decisions, decisions...
I’d try and keep room for the future and I’d take advantage of the fact you’re just starting again and you’ve been off everything for a long time. I would run a test cycle only
Yeah, this is a thought I had tbh, start slow again as my receptors may take to it like being on cycle for the first time.