cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
neuro cbd-local and systemic?

tell me more!!!!
I’ve tried the original version and it works so well. Especially on my nerve issues.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Neuro CBD is amazing! it's 27mg/ml of full spectrum CBD in everyones favorite topical carrier...Salvo.

In January I was in an accident that damaged C5-C6, lost use of my right arm, and left me with these terrible nerve pains going through my shoulder and arm. .5ml of Neuro CBD nearly instantly offered relief! I couldn't believe how fast and well it worked!

I would apply locally for pain relief

For systemic: the clavicle, inner bicep, upper chest or upper back.

Anyone interested, please message me...as we can't sell CBD through the site. I can invoice you separately...Labels should arrive in about 2 weeks.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, this should be noted for all CBD products...the source MATTERS!

Hemp plants pull impurities out of the soil. This means if there's heavy metals, pesticides, etc in the soil, they will pull them out and these things will be found in the plants...if you're pulling an extract from that plant, it will also contain these contaminants.

This means, you really want something lab tested and ideally responsibly sourced. You likely do not want anything sourced from Europe/China.

Our CBD topical was comprehensively tested and our CBD was sourced from Colorado.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
interesting read

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Neuro CBD is amazing! it's 27mg/ml of full spectrum CBD in everyones favorite topical carrier...Salvo.

In January I was in an accident that damaged C5-C6, lost use of my right arm, and left me with these terrible nerve pains going through my shoulder and arm. .5ml of Neuro CBD nearly instantly offered relief! I couldn't believe how fast and well it worked!

I would apply locally for pain relief

For systemic: the clavicle, inner bicep, upper chest or upper back.

Anyone interested, please message me...as we can't sell CBD through the site. I can invoice you separately...Labels should arrive in about 2 weeks.
I need some of this!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer