July 4th Savings from Apex Alchemy

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Too early into epoch my run to give much feedback, but super impressed with the carrier and spray bottles here on these products!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For Helios - if you use 5pumps a day .. how long will a bottle last ?

How many ml is the bottle ? And 100ml/pump ?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bottles are 100ml, from what I recall I’m pretty sure the bottles should last 30 days at 20 sprays per day.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
100ml bottles

5 sprays = 1ml

At 15 sprays (3ml) per day a bottle lasts about 30 days.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you fellas , gonna pick up Helios

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don't forgot guys code GRZB10 is good for 10% off. I'm a little late on this one but prices are still on point!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Any tips or tricks to unclog the sprayer on the eclipse bottle???

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any tips or tricks to unclog the sprayer on the eclipse bottle???
You can try taking it off and pumping some rubbing alcohol through but either way, if you PM me your address I can send you a few spares.

Once you either get it unclogged or swap it out, be sure you're shaking well before each use.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump

Sale ends Sunday...

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad I caught this. Really liked Epoch, are Epoch and epichaos dosed the same in terms of -epi?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome. Still have 1 bottle of Epoch left, will need at least one more bottle to get a good run out of it. I really enjoyed my 2 bottle run before, one of those things where you notice more after you stop using it rather than while you were using it. I stopped close to a month ago and have been battling fatigue for a few weeks. Makes me seriously wonder if I’m not overtraining and the Epoch just had a significant impact on my ability to recover.

For anyone on the fence with these deals the carrier here is great by the way.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome. Still have 1 bottle of Epoch left, will need at least one more bottle to get a good run out of it. I really enjoyed my 2 bottle run before, one of those things where you notice more after you stop using it rather than while you were using it. I stopped close to a month ago and have been battling fatigue for a few weeks. Makes me seriously wonder if I’m not overtraining and the Epoch just had a significant impact on my ability to recover.

Thank you for the kind words!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Not surprised to hear your observation. IMO laxo is more effective as a healer of joints, anti-catabolic, and a recovery agent. Much moreso than anything anabolic or muscle building. YMMV but just my experience and that's not to put it down in any way I just get more from it as a recovery agent which is also important.