Juggernaut beast one and two nutrition facts anyone?

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can’t find the labels online anywhere. Anybody have them and know what the doses are? Andro 1 and 4... thanks

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was wondering the same. I assume that’s going to mean underdosed.

TeamJugg

TeamJugg

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can’t find the labels online anywhere. Anybody have them and know what the doses are? Andro 1 and 4... thanks
Here you go! Let me know if you're interested in trying and need a discount code. We can do a sweet stack deal!

Beast One Label.png

Beast Two Label.png

TeamJugg

TeamJugg

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was wondering the same. I assume that’s going to mean underdosed.
It actually has to do with accepting credit cards believe it or not. We've just secured a processor though that will not only allow us to openly post everything about the PHs, but also will allow us to release our CBD product very very soon.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It actually has to do with accepting credit cards believe it or not. We've just secured a processor though that will not only allow us to openly post everything about the PHs, but also will allow us to release our CBD product very very soon.
But... they are in fact underdosed. No offense.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are normal doses.
The doses claimed by vendors to work, the dose that worked clinically for 1-andro, and the doses that actually work in the real world, are all different.

Take a given dose of 1 ad or 4 ad from back in the day, and double it. There’s your actual, real world effective dose.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take a given dose of 1 ad or 4 ad from back in the day, and double it. There’s your actual, real world effective dose.
Honestly, even that may be a bit optimistic. You’d have to assume pretty good absorption and conversion of the andros. Still, this is probably a good enough starting point.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The doses claimed by vendors to work, the dose that worked clinically for 1-andro, and the doses that actually work in the real world, are all different.

What are dosages from “back in the day” still trying to understand here

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m convinced. I can’t find a higher dose of andros at a better price. Not just liquid but neither liquid or capsule

semtex

semtex

Awards
I think it would have to be dosed between 800mg to 1,000 mg per day. I think the back in the day dose was from 400 to 600 mg per day. But I'm not sure the last Andro product I took was primordial performance supermass I think it was , and I was taking 9 soft gels a day.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From memory the 1-dhea study used 330mg + the grapefruit extract for enhanced absorption. But no 4-dhea or epiandro obviously.

This doesnt necessarily mean anything less than 330mg is useless, though. But, generally speaking, the further you dose from the study (higher or lower), the further your results will tend to deviate.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From memory the 1-dhea study used 330mg + the grapefruit extract for enhanced absorption. But no 4-dhea or epiandro obviously.

This doesnt necessarily mean anything less than 330mg is useless, though. But, generally speaking, the further you dose from the study (higher or lower), the further your results will tend to deviate.
Correct yet even using a product that contains the studied dose doesn’t yield such results on average.

Generally back in the day the starting dose of 1AD was 100mg 3x a day and some grew, some didn’t, doubling that made it work for almost everyone, and tripling it made damn sure it worked.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
90 servings would have been nice. That is what many companies have offered(Olympus UK) in the past, and would match up to more than the studied dose. Liquid delivery is very intriguing though.

My real concern is the delivery system. It shows HPBCD, but doesn't disclose the active as being bound by cyclodextrin. Not that I'm sure it needs to be since it is in a solution. Anyone have some info on this?

The idea of buccal administration being more effective via sublingual absorption, equating to lower doses being needed is also questionable to me. Not that I'm claiming this to be the case, but we can see this with LG and FRL products in the past.

After many 1-DHEA runs myself, I can say that 330mg is definitely effective but I wouldn't run under 500mg anytime in the future.

4-DHEA is useless IMO.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
90 servings would have been nice. That is what many companies have offered(Olympus UK) in the past, and would match up to more than the studied dose. Liquid delivery is very intriguing though.

My real concern is the delivery system. It shows HPBCD, but doesn't disclose the active as being bound by cyclodextrin. Not that I'm sure it needs to be since it is in a solution. Anyone have some info on this?

The idea of buccal administration being more effective via sublingual absorption, equating to lower doses being needed is also questionable to me. Not that I'm claiming this to be the case, but we can see this with LG and FRL products in the past.

After many 1-DHEA runs myself, I can say that 330mg is definitely effective but I wouldn't run under 500mg anytime in the future.

4-DHEA is useless IMO.
I saw that and was curious about the delivery but doesn’t come across as a bad system just different.
The pan was to run 2 bottles a month for 8 weeks which would total 500mg a day and then I have some dmz from back in the day on top of that. I think it would a half way decent cycle.
Why do you say 4andro is useless?

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My take on the difference of 1 and 4 is that if you’re running just 1 you need to have some kind of actual test base to boost libido and that just be my experience. 4 on the other hand I haven’t needed additional support. I think with the two at a higher dose than I have had previously would equal themselves out in that regard. They also have different effects on composition I.e. fat loss, muscle hardness, strength