JSPGA's EP/ABE/DAA/Alphamine Log - With BOD POD Results and Pics!

JSPGA

Awards
About Me: Hey all, My name is Jeffrey, I'm 22 years old, and I'm fairly new to body building. I'm a fairly small guy, 5'6''. I go to school with Natestreo(Nathan) and am in the PGA Golf Management program at Eastern Kentucky(Notice the AWFUL Farmers tan in the pics, hey, we play a lot of golf and can't be shirtless). Last year Nathan was my room mate, and introduced me to the world of body building. Last year, wanting to make a few changes with my body, and just seeing what I could accomplish, I began lifting with Nathan. We have slightly different views on lifting, he lifts much heavier than me and really pushes himself, while I am much more conservative. I still go hard in the gym, but like to do higher reps and keep my heart rate high. I also am fairly careful about what I put in my body and it took him a LONG time to convince me to try out some supplements. Anyway, I have come a decent way since I started, I'll try and find an old picture from when I first started lifting. When I first started I was very weak, couldn't lift much more than 75 pounds on the flat bench!

Supplements:
PES Erase Pro - Been taking this since Wednesday the 5th(1 week ago), 1 daily with breakfast
PES Anabeta Elite - Same start time as EP , generally 2 with breakfast, and 2 after lifting. Sometimes I take 1 after lifting and 1 with dinner
Synthetic Sups DAA - Same start time as EP and ABE, Same dosing as ABE
Alphamine! - Just started this TODAY! Dosing was 1 1/2 scoops this morning 45 min before breakfast, and 1 1/2 scoops about 1 hour after lunch
Kre-Alkelyn Creatine - 1 30 min before workout, 1 after

Other Sups include:
- YOLI alkelete - I actually am a distributor for YOLI, but don't worry I'm not gonna try to sell it to you all. Alkelete is basically a powder(taken in pill form) that neutralizes the acid in your body and balances your PH levels so you aren't acidic. Very effective, and I take 2-4 tablets a day.
- YOLI "Truth" Antioxidant Superfruits drink - Powdered drink that has tons of antioxidants and such. I haven't been sick since I started drinking it every day about 5 months ago
- Krill Oil - 2 in the morning with breakfast

Lifting: Generally I have a fairly set routine, but will mix it up eventually. My main goal is to have the self discipline to not over train, and give my body some rest days! Currently I stick to the following:
Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Biceps and Triceps
Wednesday - Back
Thursday - Chest
Friday - Biceps and Triceps
Saturday - Shoulders/Legs(If I feel like doing Legs)
Sunday - REST

Diet: I'm not an OCD calorie counter, but generally eat pretty clean. Breakfast is usually a bowl of whole grain toasted oat cereal from Kroger, and a Protein shake, or some eggs, maybe a banana. On campus the only thing I really eat it subway which is always a foot long chicken on wheat. Lunch at home will be chicken and brown rice, or subway. Dinner is usually baked tilapia, or various other things, keeping carbs limited. Cheat meals WILL be taken(but I'll try to limit them), as every Thursday is Mexican night and I just can't resist a Chicken, cheese, and rise dish they serve(hey, just being honest).

Goals: The main goal is to put some lean mass on! But I'd also like to lose the belly fat that covers my abs.

Other Notes: One of the best things that myself and Nathan have access to is a Bod Pod Machine. We are in pretty tight with the exercise science professor that runs the machine and we basically have full access to it. It is basically the most accurate way to read your body fat percentage, and tons of other info. I have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow so we will see where I am at!

Here are some "Before" Pictures that I took today, again, I know my farmers(or golfers) tan is gnarly!
C18A0ABF-5E76-4541-B805-D74754A49DB9-9155-00000BCF3D1CEB4D.jpg

94C1F15C-18C6-4392-B53C-76BBAFD447CD-9155-00000BCF435153E9.jpg

6A83AE2A-77EF-4C71-921F-C6D1FAE81C10-9155-00000BCF406DAB5E.jpg

I'll try to update it daily and share my progress and thought!

JSPGA

Awards
Day 1

Today the scale said 144 pounds

Dosing of sups was as described in first post.

Alphamine arrived today and I have been PUMPED to get my hands on this stuff! I took 1 and 1/2 scoops before breakfast and another 1 1/2 an hour after lunch. First, it gave me great energy in the gym! It's too early to tell too much about it, but I will say that I have never been so energized for my 9 hole round of golf we play every wednesday, and this was even AFTER dead lift and back day, which resulted in some sore hamstrings! I just had an extra bounce in my step all round! Side note, I have to pee like every 30 minutes! But that is probably due to the fact that I read you are supposed to drink 128 oz of water per day while on Alphamine, so I'm drinking a ton of it...

Lifting today was at about 11:00, and was Back day. I Did 2 sets of wide, 2 sets normal, 2 sets close grip, and 1 set of behind the back lat pull downs. Each was done with 85 pounds, 10 reps, which is light, but I was really focusing on hitting my lats and working them. When I lift heavy on pull downs I usually feel that I'm working my arms too much and not accomplishing any work on my back.

After that I did a bunch of dead lifts. I'm new to dead lifting, and am very careful about my form, so I only lifted 115 pounds. I was able to lift with ease and did about 5 sets of 8. Afterwards I was really feeling it in my hamstrings and lower back.

Knowing that I needed to play golf today, I called it quits after about 30 minutes, as I needed to save enough energy to play.

I go much harder during chest and arm days! Bare with me!

Breakfast - bowl of cereal, protein shake, banana
Lunch - Protein Shake
Dinner - Haven't eaten yet, but I probably need some calories! I'll be sure to get enough food....but wow, this appetite suppression really works! I almost forgot to eat. This is a welcome change since all last week I was a bottomless pit and would eat anything in front of me as a result of ABE.

I have a BOD POD measurement tomorrow and will post pictures of where my body composition is at!

JSPGA

Awards
I have a bod pod scheduled in 3 hours! I'll post pics. Because of that, I wasn't able to lift this morning since you are not supposed to work out 24 hours before a measurement, so I'll hit chest HARD tonight! I love lifting in the evenings, especially all carbed up from the subway I plan to eat.

I'll also have my second dose of alphamine after my bod pod and before playing a quick 9 hole match play round of golf, which if all goes well will only last 5 holes!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
IN!

JSPGA

Awards
Day 2

Yesterday was chest day. I was able to get in later than usual as I had to play golf. Got to the gym about 8PM. Didn't have a spotter so I wasn't able to lift too heavy on bench.

Flat Bench
115 X 8
105 X 8
105 X 8
105 X 8

Incline DBs
35 X 8 (4 sets)

Decline DBS
35 X 8 (4 sets)

Fly Machine
100 X 8 (4 sets)

Was insanely vascular during dumbell presses

D340BE64-271E-4BB1-A53A-4715073B4F46-10561-00000E075DDC01EF.jpg

Cardio
30 min of 15 degree incline at 3 mph - 330 calories. Sweat was POURING down thanks to alphamine!

I also had my bod pod test to see where we are starting at. I was kind of let down. Last year I went from 12 percent, down to 9 percent, back up to 12. My test yesterday showed me at 14 percent, so we have a good starting point to see what I can accomplish the next 8 weeks!

FE4F617D-D9AF-4BF1-930C-71273C119112-10561-00000E07551890B5.jpg

Diet was very light. It seems like I hardly ate, and I'll have to be careful not to under eat while on alphamine

Breakfast - protein shake, banana
Lunch - Footlong Subway, oven roasted chicken on wheat - 800 calories
Dinner - Protein shake, apple with peanut butter

I probably had a few more snacks(banana's) but that was about it. I just never felt hungry.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Day 2

Yesterday was chest day. I was able to get in later than usual as I had to play golf. Got to the gym about 8PM. Didn't have a spotter so I wasn't able to lift too heavy on bench.

Flat Bench
115 X 8
105 X 8
105 X 8
105 X 8

Incline DBs
35 X 8 (4 sets)

Decline DBS
35 X 8 (4 sets)

Fly Machine
100 X 8 (4 sets)

Was insanely vascular during dumbell presses

View attachment 66299
Cardio
30 min of 15 degree incline at 3 mph - 330 calories. Sweat was POURING down thanks to alphamine!

I also had my bod pod test to see where we are starting at. I was kind of let down. Last year I went from 12 percent, down to 9 percent, back up to 12. My test yesterday showed me at 14 percent, so we have a good starting point to see what I can accomplish the next 8 weeks!

View attachment 66300

Diet was very light. It seems like I hardly ate, and I'll have to be careful not to under eat while on alphamine

Breakfast - protein shake, banana
Lunch - Footlong Subway, oven roasted chicken on wheat - 800 calories
Dinner - Protein shake, apple with peanut butter

I probably had a few more snacks(banana's) but that was about it. I just never felt hungry.
Dirty vascularity!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Bump