Jordana2's initial iForce impression

jordana2

jordana2

Awards
So yesterday my boyfriend gave me Maximize V2 as my preworkout for my deadlift/quads/triceps workout..... here are my thoughts:

1. wasn't as tasty as he had said but nothing but water sounded good. I need either more water or less im not sure yet, , I will try a scoop again tomorrow. Taste: 4/10

2. in the middle of my 2nd exercise it really kicked in. This was about 30min after i finished it, and man. I started to feel the heat the mental focus and it rocked! It didnt wire me up a ton but i felt really good overall, especially for how tired I was before the gym I had a great workout on it Effects: 8/10

I wil update everyone again tomorrow night after my shoulder workout tomorrow :0)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
awesome to hear!

which flavor did you use/how much water?

i like the raz lemonade a lot more than FP, i find i like to use more water than most, usually around 20-24oz of water, the flavors can be a bit strong with too little water :p

jordana2

jordana2

Awards
i think he used about 8oz of water for 1/2 a scoop and it was the lemonade flavor,

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think he used about 8oz of water for 1/2 a scoop and it was the lemonade flavor,
i would deff. try adding a little bit more water.......even toss some ice cubes in there, as with a lot of other supps, does taste better when its ice cold :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the ice cold water, and even more water. Def will enhance the product as it really does have a sweet flavor. I personally prefer the fruit punch flavor, but everyone is different! Glad it worked good for you though. Did you notice any crash? Looking forward to hearing how you like it tomorrow. At 1/2 scoop, a tub would last you forever!

Thanks for posting your thoughts, much appreciated!

Mike

jordana2

jordana2

Awards
i workout at night so we'll see how it goes tomorrow night, it definitely doesn't crash at ALL! that's my favorite part.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i workout at night so we'll see how it goes tomorrow night, it definitely doesn't crash at ALL! that's my favorite part.
Well, if you workout at night, a crash might not be a bad thing :D

Mike

jordana2

jordana2

Awards
well tonight was my best workout in MONTHS!!!!

so the taste still isnt my favorite and I used about 12oz water for 1/2 a scoop but it was still a bit medicinal tasting.

but man was my mood kick ass! i didnt complain once about my shoulder workout and did a bit more weight than normal too....

by far my favorite workout so far! nice job iforce!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well tonight was my best workout in MONTHS!!!!

so the taste still isnt my favorite and I used about 12oz water for 1/2 a scoop but it was still a bit medicinal tasting.

but man was my mood kick ass! i didnt complain once about my shoulder workout and did a bit more weight than normal too....

by far my favorite workout so far! nice job iforce!
Awesome to hear, glad you like! :)