Jon Jones - Oral Turinabol

Robensis

Robensis

Awards
I know that there are some pretty knowledgeable people on this forum. Is it possible for Oral Turinabol to be found in your system in December of 2018 if you last ingested the drug in July of 2017? Even at one-trillionth of a gram, how likely is that? Just asking out of curiosity. All opinions are welcome!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Complete BS

There are already calculations of half-life, etc. all over the internet to show the stupidity of the argument. Even if they only found the metabolite, it would not stay 18 months in the system. The longest estimates state 6 months. In the case of Olympic Weightlifting, where some guys got popped they were talking about three months with new methods testing for long term metabolites

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If Jones claims something, you can be assured that it's a lie. I hope Gustafsson literally kills that piece of crap so that the UFC can focus on fighters that actually perform and are not drug addicts.

Robensis

Robensis

Awards
I highly doubted the possibility of UFC's narrative being true due to the fact that he supposedly ingested small amounts of the turinabol 18+ months ago mixed within tainted supps. If that was the case, I don't see it being discoverable after such a long time frame. Maybe if you were intentionally dosing, but when it was supposed to be a minuscule amount from the get-go, that's hard to allow yourself to believe. I thought it would make for interesting conversation and possibility debate, however everyone seems to be in agreement. Sounds like a doper.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I highly doubted the possibility of UFC's narrative being true due to the fact that he supposedly ingested small amounts of the turinabol 18+ months ago mixed within tainted supps. If that was the case, I don't see it being discoverable after such a long time frame. Maybe if you were intentionally dosing, but when it was supposed to be a minuscule amount from the get-go, that's hard to allow yourself to believe. I thought it would make for interesting conversation and possibility debate, however everyone seems to be in agreement. Sounds like a doper.
He's not going to ever stop because he doesn't have to. Dana and the UFC has enabled him from the start, but this whole venue change was insane.