Joints cracking

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I am a male of 46 years old.

since few weeks now I have started to experience joints pain that are no swelling but cracking very frequently. The joints pain is also migrating, sometimes in the knees, sometimes in spine, shoulders, fingers, ...

So I did some blood tests regarding inflammation, auto-immun markers, rhumatoid markers, ... everything is in the range... I also did x-ray of fingers and ankles again everything is fine.

Of course I have tried every supplements that help with joints but still no improvement.

Does anyone experienced this ? How did you manage to fix it?

Could it be an infection that is not seen in a blood test?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

since few weeks now I have started to experience joints pain that are no swelling but cracking very frequently. The joints pain is also migrating, sometimes in the knees, sometimes in spine, shoulders, fingers, ...

So I did some blood tests regarding inflammation, auto-immun markers, rhumatoid markers, ... everything is in the range... I also did x-ray of fingers and ankles again everything is fine.

Of course I have tried every supplements that help with joints but still no improvement.

Are you taking an AI?

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A few things can cause this. You dried out the fluid in the joints through dehydration, AI or AE usage, the fascia is too tight, you have a muscle imbalance or the muscle is too tight.

Stretch every day, take a supplement such as hyaluronic acid, drink plenty of water. Consult a physician and drop to lighter weights. Repetitive stress injuries and osteoarthritis are common with weightlifters.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
A few things can cause this. You dried out the fluid in the joints through dehydration, AI or AE usage, the fascia is too tight, you have a muscle imbalance or the muscle is too tight.

Stretch every day, take a supplement such as hyaluronic acid, drink plenty of water. Consult a physician and drop to lighter weights. Repetitive stress injuries and osteoarthritis are common with weightlifters.
I drink a lot. I don't take any supplement to reduce estrogen.

And of course i have tried HA.

It concerns all joints and it came suddenly.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Its possible youve done something to overstimulate your immune system. There are only so many variables at play in this scenario. It could potentially be early onset rheumatoid arthritis. I would speak to a local physician

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Scratch that last post. I overlooked what you said about having checked for RA. Im just cant think of anything else right now that could be the cause of this.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

I agree with medrat on the stretching.

Take fish oil with a high EPA and DHA. Yes those two are mainly for heart health, but they have done wonders to ease my joint pain.

You can wear wraps if you have pain in your joints while lifting.

If you're lifting too heavy, lighten the load for a bit.

As for the cracking, I highly recommend fish oil. Don't drink alcohol, that will make your joints worse. Stay very well hydrated. Look up supplements for inflammation. I know fish oil works for that, as well as I THINK b vitamins, but I'm not sure.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for your advices.

Like said I do not have inflammation. So fish oil is useless (of course I have tried it without success).

I do not drink alcohol at all.

3 years ago I had the same and all disappeared once taking antibiotics due to a staph infection.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys for your advices.

Like said I do not have inflammation. So fish oil is useless (of course I have tried it without success).

I do not drink alcohol at all.

3 years ago I had the same and all disappeared once taking antibiotics due to a staph infection.
That sounds like you may have an answer then. Were any of your white blood cells elevated?