Joint Support

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
been having some knee pain lately so im looking for a good joint support formula with clinically dosed ingredients.. any recommendations?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been taking Turmeric / Curcumin ~2g a day for the past 60 days and it's helped quite a bit with my joint pain.
I've got a few bottles of it, but in here for other thoughts on the topic.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Turmeric
Tart cherry
Cbd

Formulas
Formutech is my go to

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
been having some knee pain lately so im looking for a good joint support formula with clinically dosed ingredients.. any recommendations?
I like joint support xt by sns. That's my go to joint product.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Joint Support XT looks to be still OOS in most places (it is probably the best, especially with the cost:benefit ratio).

If you don't mind spending there probably isn't anything more comprehensive than Morphogen Orthogen.

If that seems too spendy then look at the ingredients and choose 1-2 individual ingredients and pick them up on their own to try.

I've had personal success with Curcumin, Boswellia standardized extracts, UC-II, and Tart Cherry.

I'll end by saying the general disclaimer that even if these help and can be great for long term health as well, that trying to find the right balance of volume, intensity, and proper training plan as well as possibly looking into some proper PT can be worth it in the long run too.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah since joint support have been out .. i have been doing cissus ( im stocked up on this stuff ) + generic tumeric works well for me

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I do cissus xt and and joint support xt for the double whammy. I’m 50 and I still do all the fun stuff in my workouts,that combo helps a lot, especially after 20+ years of rugby.

Sns7887 said they might have joint support xt back in a week or 2.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do cissus xt and and joint support xt for the double whammy. I’m 50 and I still do all the fun stuff in my workouts,that combo helps a lot, especially after 20+ years of rugby.

Sns7887 said they might have joint support xt back in a week or 2.
Yeah I’ve done the cissus and joint XT .. I actually got my dad on it and he loves it and really feels the difference ( in his late 60s and very active (knock on wood after knee replacement surgery )

Yeah he actually has couple new projects and trying to juggle the jointXT in there

Hopefully by early next month we will have it .. I should have stocked up when had the chance too

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Joint Support XT + SNS Cissus XT would be the combo I suggest (and that I use myself).

TM'd ingredients, trusted company and proven effective

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I been looking into joint support xt and actually wanted to pick some up but cant find it in stock anywhere...

anyone tryout joyful joints by vital alchemy? might pick that up instead formula looks good

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I been looking into joint support xt and actually wanted to pick some up but cant find it in stock anywhere...

anyone tryout joyful joints by vital alchemy? might pick that up instead formula looks good
yeah its sold out everywhere and the boss man is cooking up in the lab and hopefully in 2-3 weeks we will get them in

nah just saw the label .. everything is just underdosed .. i wouldn;t .. if in a hurry until joint XT is out .. can run cissus at 1600mg

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/15510/serious-nutrition-solutions-cissus-xt-120-cap.htm
use code dps10 and brings it down to $15/bottle

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some good recommendations thusfar. I would also toss in Animal Flex for consideration as just another option. It's a stout formula with about everything in it. I find just a couple/few days a week with it is all that is needed because of everything it provides.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some good recommendations thusfar. I would also toss in Animal Flex for consideration as just another option. It's a stout formula with about everything in it. I find just a couple/few days a week with it is all that is needed because of everything it provides.
Been using Animal Flex the past few months. It's a very good product and I love the fact it's a 42 day supply. Makes it a pretty affordable yet effective joint support product.

I also take 20g of collagen a day for joint support.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing has worked better for me than Joint Support XT. Very cost efficient as well. Love having the egg shell membrane in there

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After I run out of Flexatril, I think I'll give Gapspari Proven Joint a go. Been seeing a lot of good feedback on it

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Joint support XT and Curcumin is a really good combo for joint health.