Joint Support XT

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I honestly don't understand how Steve's products can accomplish so much while seeming so subtle, but Joint XT seems to be doing wonders.

Background:
In my 20+ years of gym rat life the golfers elbow (as well as tops of hands like what some people call carpal tunnel syndrome, except mine spans the entire hand from knuckles to wrist) will get very sore. Now by sometimes I mean usually in cold months (January is notorious for me), and not every year. One year it was so bad I thought I was going to lose my grip doing 25ft rope climbs with wide grip when I was competing.

In the past I've associated the pain / injury with grip, and leanness (i get more injuries when leaned out). However this year it didn't start until late winter/early spring. I have often kept it at bay with lots of light work db work (curls, keep elbows moving). I'm also floating at 193lbs opposed to my normal 180-184

I felt it increasing so I knew I needed to do something before it became a problem. I'm about 80/20 consistent with fishoil and collagen but have been on the Joint XT for about 2 weeks now and my elbow pain is completely gone. I'm still golfing as much as possible and lifting as heavy as I can, I've taken no real breaks or deloads.

Anyways, my brief experience on Joint XT so far seems to be fantastic.

Reactions: SBH
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for posting - I'm really glad that you like Joint Support XT and that its helping you.

It's a great product and works very well and it starts to work very fast as compared to other joint formulas.

I wish that it got more talk and attention on here.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really didn't expect magical results, at least not so fast...
I didn't change anything in my lifting intensity or golfing (in fact, maybe golfing more now that it's summer time)

I definitely have to say I feel improvements that I can only give credit to the joint xt for.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's interesting that you mentioned golf because one of the most heart warming testimonials I've ever received was from a gentleman that had bought Joint Support XT for his dad.

He had emailed in and in his email he said that he had bought Joint Support XT for his dad and asked for a phone number he could contact and I thought it was maybe just for questions or something and I gave him my phone number. I understand that a lot of people, especially 40+ would rather ask questions on the phone rather than by email.

He called and it caught me off guard but was super sweet - he was in tears and just wanted to tell us that he had bought it for his dad and that his dad loved golf but because of his knees, he hadn't been able to play in close to 10 years. He said that his dad had been on it for around a month and told him he would like to try to play and they went to the course that past weekend and his dad played a full 18 holes and that he just wanted to tell someone.

^^^ that was one of the sweetest and most special testimonials I've ever had and I was trying my best not to start crying on the phone listening to him. That's what its all about to me - I love the sports side and helping people reach their health and fitness goals, but helping people improve their quality of life and things like that are super important and special to me.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I honestly don't understand how Steve's products can accomplish so much while seeming so subtle, but Joint XT seems to be doing wonders.

Background:
In my 20+ years of gym rat life the golfers elbow (as well as tops of hands like what some people call carpal tunnel syndrome, except mine spans the entire hand from knuckles to wrist) will get very sore. Now by sometimes I mean usually in cold months (January is notorious for me), and not every year. One year it was so bad I thought I was going to lose my grip doing 25ft rope climbs with wide grip when I was competing.

In the past I've associated the pain / injury with grip, and leanness (i get more injuries when leaned out). However this year it didn't start until late winter/early spring. I have often kept it at bay with lots of light work db work (curls, keep elbows moving). I'm also floating at 193lbs opposed to my normal 180-184

I felt it increasing so I knew I needed to do something before it became a problem. I'm about 80/20 consistent with fishoil and collagen but have been on the Joint XT for about 2 weeks now and my elbow pain is completely gone. I'm still golfing as much as possible and lifting as heavy as I can, I've taken no real breaks or deloads.

It’s crazy how fast it works it’s magic!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's interesting that you mentioned golf because one of the most heart warming testimonials I've ever received was from a gentleman that had bought Joint Support XT for his dad.

He had emailed in and in his email he said that he had bought Joint Support XT for his dad and asked for a phone number he could contact and I thought it was maybe just for questions or something and I gave him my phone number. I understand that a lot of people, especially 40+ would rather ask questions on the phone rather than by email.

He called and it caught me off guard but was super sweet - he was in tears and just wanted to tell us that he had bought it for his dad and that his dad loved golf but because of his knees, he hadn't been able to play in close to 10 years. He said that his dad had been on it for around a month and told him he would like to try to play and they went to the course that past weekend and his dad played a full 18 holes and that he just wanted to tell someone.

^^^ that was one of the sweetest and most special testimonials I've ever had and I was trying my best not to start crying on the phone listening to him. That's what its all about to me - I love the sports side and helping people reach their health and fitness goals, but helping people improve their quality of life and things like that are super important and special to me.
Well that does it. Ordering another bottle for my buddy who's 10 years older than me and suffering from golfers elbow (he's contemplating surgery). I gotta buy him a bottle of this stuff. If I don't text you buy tomorrow send me a price for a single bottle I can get him

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well that does it. Ordering another bottle for my buddy who's 10 years older than me and suffering from golfers elbow (he's contemplating surgery). I gotta buy him a bottle of this stuff. If I don't text you buy tomorrow send me a price for a single bottle I can get him
Sounds good. I hope that it will help him.

Caliguns45

Awards
I started with the joint xt a couple of months ago ago and I felt it working in about 4 days. When I re ordered I got the joint support xt/elite curcumin/cissus-xt stack and my joints feel like they did 20 years ago before rheumatoid arthritis kicked in. I've tried many other brands over the years and Steve's stuff is the only one that I've tried that actually works at alleviating joint pain and general inflammation. Even better than the prescriptions the rheumatologist had me on.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I started with the joint xt a couple of months ago ago and I felt it working in about 4 days. When I re ordered I got the joint support xt/elite curcumin/cissus-xt stack and my joints feel like they did 20 years ago before rheumatoid arthritis kicked in. I've tried many other brands over the years and Steve's stuff is the only one that I've tried that actually works at alleviating joint pain and general inflammation. Even better than the prescriptions the rheumatologist had me on.
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback.

I am so glad to hear that the products are helping you - especially better than even your prescriptions. As someone with an autoimmune condition myself, I know how brutal it can be living in daily and constant pain and with daily inflammation.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
I have a bad ankle from an old football injury and my left wrist had been acting up a few months ago. I got a couple bottles to try, my joints never felt better. I bought a 6 month supply during the July 4th sale, this one is a staple for me now no doubt.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Review on what I would agree is a Great Product.

@Dustin07 is it OK with you if I share this review on Instagram or Face Book ?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great Review on what I would agree is a Great Product.

@Dustin07 is it OK with you if I share this review on Instagram or Face Book ?
sure thing, I think I added you on FB recently so just remove my name maybe when you post it so I'm not totally tied into my real name and my screen name lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a bad ankle from an old football injury and my left wrist had been acting up a few months ago. I got a couple bottles to try, my joints never felt better. I bought a 6 month supply during the July 4th sale, this one is a staple for me now no doubt.
Thank you for sharing. I'm really glad to hear that you enjoy it and that it helps you.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is good stuff!

kfinle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the write-up Dustin07. I have been using Cissus XT for a while and it works wonders for my 50-year-old body with lots of mileage. I am very interested in giving this holistic joint formula a shot!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the write-up Dustin07. I have been using Cissus XT for a while and it works wonders for my 50-year-old body with lots of mileage. I am very interested in giving this holistic joint formula a shot!
I'm glad that you like Cissus XT. It makes for a great stack with Joint Support XT.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm glad that you like Cissus XT. It makes for a great stack with Joint Support XT.
I guess I had better put some Cissus XT on my list!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I guess I had better put some Cissus XT on my list!
Cissus XT makes for a great stack with Joint Support XT. I find that for me, and its this way for most people, that Cissus XT is great for tendons and ligaments and overall soreness.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cissus XT makes for a great stack with Joint Support XT. I find that for me, and its this way for most people, that Cissus XT is great for tendons and ligaments and overall soreness.
I have used SNS Joint Support XT in the past and liked it a lot, I don't think I have ever tried SNS Cissus XT ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I HAVE and it's always been one of my staple joint tendon supplements.:)
I guess you are just smarter than me. All joking aside, thank you! I will be ordering some.

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards

Background:

I'm going to have to buy a couple bottles of this and give it a chance.

I'll run some sort of log when I do.

In the last couple years, because of a terribly designed preacher curl bench, I've had two different bicep tendons tear (proximal tear left bicep and distal tear right).

So uh.. No ever returning to 100% normal even after the surgery to reattach my distal tear (didn't bother with the proximal as it's still attached at one spot).

But what I'm left with now (and had a lesser issue with it before for that matter) is basically golfer's elbow like you guys are discussing. Chest/tri exercises aggravate it.

I'd like to avoid anymore tears in the future..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm going to have to buy a couple bottles of this and give it a chance.

I'll run some sort of log when I do.

In the last couple years, because of a terribly designed preacher curl bench, I've had two different bicep tendons tear (proximal tear left bicep and distal tear right).

So uh.. No ever returning to 100% normal even after the surgery to reattach my distal tear (didn't bother with the proximal as it's still attached at one spot).

But what I'm left with now (and had a lesser issue with it before for that matter) is basically golfer's elbow like you guys are discussing. Chest/tri exercises aggravate it.

I'd like to avoid anymore tears in the future..
I'm sorry to hear that you're having to deal with that. I think and hope Joint Support XT would help a lot with that.