Joint Support XT

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't find this one in the product review section, so I'll toss this up here, lol
Over the course of a couple months, from an increase in workout volume, I had some tendinitis (inside of the elbow) creep up me. It got so bad that it not only affected any pressing movement but also hurt throughout the day. Enter Joint Support XT. It took until week 3 for any noticeable relief but from that point on, the pain lessoned more and more. Now almost at the end of my second bottle, the pain will still flare up to an extend but nothing that effects the workout and zero feeling it at any other part of the day. Will be picking up another bottle to see if the pain will 100% dissipate and would totally recommend it to anyone experiencing any sort of joint issue. Awesome job on this formula SNS!! (Though not shocked by this at all, lol)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the review!

I forget how to get new topics added... Admin can we get this moved to the supplement reviews section (and a topic created for SNS joint support xt) please?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Didn't even realize this existed until a month or so ago. Wish I had known last year! Oh well got my bottles and will give it a go. Currently using cissus xt, hyaluronic acid, MSM and e pharm joint force. Adding in joint support xt. Anything I'm missing that I should be taking for tendon/joint health? I take salmon oil also

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't even realize this existed until a month or so ago. Wish I had known last year! Oh well got my bottles and will give it a go. Currently using cissus xt, hyaluronic acid, MSM and e pharm joint force. Adding in joint support xt. Anything I'm missing that I should be taking for tendon/joint health? I take salmon oil also
Cissus XT and JOINT SUPPORT XT will treat you right brother!