Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Proven Joint Support
5 Clinically Researched Key Ingredients

Contains Ingredients that have been shown in studies to work in as little as 7 to 10 days!

Joint Support XT contains FIVE clinically researched ingredients, including FOUR licensed, patented ingredients that have been shown to help support healthy joints and cartilage.

Joint Support XT Highlights:
  • Supports Joint Health & Comfort
  • Promotes Joint Mobility & Flexibility
  • Anti-Inflammatory Support
  • Ideal for Hands, Wrists, Shoulders, Knees, Back, Neck, Elbows, Hips, & Ankles
  • 5 Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
  • 4 Clinically Researched, Licensed, Branded Ingredients
  • No Deceptive Proprietary Blends
  • Contains Ingredients shown in studies to work in as little as 7 to 10 Days!
  • No More Waiting for 3 to 6 Weeks for other Joint Products to MAYBE START working
Ask yourself a couple of questions:
  • Do you suffer from joint pain and inflammation?
  • Do you experience lack of mobility and discomfort when trying to do simple tasks
  • Are you unable to comfortably do some of the things you used to do due to joint pain and inflammation?
  • Are you tired of trying other joint products that are supposed to start working eventually?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Joint Support XT may be right for you.

A lot of products claim to be the best product on the market. Let’s face it, that’s good advertisement. What many have though is only that, a claim. We aren’t going to make that claim. Instead, we prefer to let the ingredient profile and real world feedback speak for itself.

Let’s Examine the Ingredients that make Joint Support XT so Special:

NEM® Natural Eggshell Membrane:
NEM® is the only natural eggshell membrane ingredient with multiple published safety and effectiveness studies for joint health. Multiple human studies show fast and continued results for joint comfort and flexibility in as little as 7 to 10 days with a 500 mg. daily dose, the exact dose that is in Joint Support XT.

NEM® naturally contains major joint support nutrients including chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid, collagen, and other glycosaminoglycans.

Curcumin C3 Complex®:
Curcumin C3® Complex is an ultra-potent clinically researched patented form of curcumin that is standardized to a minimum of 95% Curcuminoids.

The C3 in the name makes reference to the three main compounds – Curcumin, Demothoxycurcumin (DMC), and Bisdemethoxycurcumin (BDMC)- collectively known as curcuminoids.

Curcumin C3® Complex is a powerful antioxidant combination that has been shown to support anti-inflammatory activity and support joint health, comfort, and mobility.

More than 73+ studies have used Curcumin C3® Complex alone or in combination with Bioperine® (also included in Joint Support XT) to further enhance bioavailability. These studies have been conducted on a wide variety of things such as arthritis, inflammation, Alzheimer’s, and much more.

In addition to its joint support and anti-inflammatory benefits, Curcumin C3® Complex has also bee shown to support the brain, colon, liver, heart, circulatory system, and other organs by helping neutralize free radicals.

Boswellin® Super:
Boswellin® Super is obtained from the gum of Boswellia Serrata trees, commonly known as Frankincense, which has been used for its medicinal properties for hundreds of years.

In modern times, the most common uses for Boswellin supplements are for their anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory benefits. Studies have shown that Boswellia Serrata has an anti-inflammatory action much like conventional non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) used for inflammatory conditions but without the side effects commonly associated with conventional NSAIDS. This makes Boswellia Serrata one of the most popular natural ingredients available for inflammation. However, not all Boswellia Serrata ingredients are equal as there are many different standardizations available and many lack the level of active ingredients to deliver on the potential of this awesome ingredient. That is why we picked Boswellin® Super for a very specific reason.

What makes Boswellin® Super so special?
Boswellin® Super is a specific form of Boswellin that is standardized for 50% β-Boswellic acids of which 30% is Acetyl-11-keto- β -Boswellic Acid (AKBBA). There are four major pentacyclic triterpenic acids identified in Boswellin® Super: β-Boswellic Acid, Acetyl-β-Boswellic Acid, 11-keto- β -Boswellic Acid, and Acetyl-11-keto-β -Boswellic Acid (AKBBA). The significance of having such a high concentration of AKBBA is that AKBBA is reported to have the most potent anti-inflammatory action and is also reported to be active against a large number of inflammatory conditions including arthritis, chronic colitis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, and bronchial asthma.

Note: Many dietary supplements on the market mislead consumers by quoting research on an ingredient but then not including the dosage of the ingredient that was used in the studies or hiding the mg. of the ingredient in a proprietary blend. Joint Support XT contains a dosage of Boswellin® Super that has been used in studies and that is recommended by the patent holder for its joint support benefits.

Glucosamine HCI:
Glucosamine HCI is the only non-branded/non-patented ingredient included in the Joint Support XT formulation. Glucosamine is probably the most well-known joint support ingredient on the market and is widely used for its ability to support joint and cartilage health.

Bioperine®:
Bioperine® is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (Black Pepper) containing 95% piperine. Piperine has been shown to enhance the oral bioavailability of many supplements.

Bioperine® is included in Joint Support XT because it has been shown in clinical studies to help increase the absorption and effectiveness of the Curcumin C3® Complex and also to help ensure that you properly absorb and get the maximum benefits out of all of the other awesome ingredients in the comprehensive Joint Support XT formulation.

Joint Support XT is the first product to bring these awesome ingredients into one formulation &
The Best Part is that Joint Support XT offers them all for LESS than most of the overhyped joint formulas on the market today!!

Joint Support XT – Get Yours Today!!

Joint Support Rendering(FRONT).png

Joint Support BANNER.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Joint Support is available now and will start shipping to retailers tomorrow.

For a limited time, get a month supply of Joint Support XT for 27.99 with coupon code: jointsupportxt20

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joint Support is available now and will start shipping to retailers tomorrow.

For a limited time, get a month supply of Joint Support XT for 27.99 with coupon code: jointsupportxt20
Niiiiiiice what was added/removed?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
went ahead and ordered since this is a nice deal and have plenty of the 'old' joint support i need to use up...hopefully they get this USPS nonsense resolved soon....i've got 2 packages i am waiting on already.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
very long awaited product .. hopefully pple picks it up for those who have been asking.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dope product as usual

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So freaking good!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The changes are:
- Removed Paractin
- Added Curcumin C3 in its place
- Added Bioperine
C3 is great addition ..love the stuff

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered 2. Always great products. Keep you posted after I receive them
Awesome hope it treats you well .. my dad swears by the stuff.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So is this considered the new curcumin product that was being discussed or is there a separate curcumin product as well? Either way love the formula changes and will be hopping on this

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So is this considered the new curcumin product that was being discussed or is there a separate curcumin product as well? Either way love the formula changes and will be hopping on this
Thanks. I'm glad you like the formula.

No, this is not the Curcumin product that is being discussed. The Curcumin product will be very exciting and be a product to itself.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Picked some of this up and it looks just like what I've been looking for. Curcumin + Boswellia in some very solid extracts looks like a winner and a great long term option IMHO.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Going to grab this today I think.
Anyone know of anywhere that has coupons still for kannaease too? Trying to start this year off right with sns

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone know of anywhere that has coupons still for kannaease too? Trying to start this year off right with sns
I ordered the Joint support straight from SNS but will do a DPS order later this week when I decide what else I want. DPS tends to be my go to for SNS products, good shipping, lots of options, and good deals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DPS has all SNS supps 20% off but Joint Support XT is OOS
DPS should have the new Joint Support XT in stock next week.

Normally, when we release a new product we send out sales emails to the retailers so they can have it in by the time we release it. We still try to, but with the 12 weeks of new releases and coming out with something new each week, its been tough to. That's one of the reasons why for most of the releases we've been doing a short term coupon where people can get it direct from us at a discount until retailers get it in stock.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just edited the coupon for you so it will apply to Joint Support XT and KannaEase. That way you don't have to place separate orders :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aches & Pains Slowing You Down?

Black Friday Sale:

Buy any Joint Support XT multi-pack, get an Xtreme Performance Gels CurcuPrime Gel for FREE!

Save 25% off any order including already discounted stacks and multi-packs with coupon code: blackfriday25
Save 30% off all orders over 500.00 with coupon code: blackfriday30

Joint Support XT:
- Normal Price: 34.99
- Black Friday Sale Price: 26.24 (save 8.75)

Joint Support XT - 3 Pack:
- Normal Price: 99.99 (saves 4.98)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 74.99 (saves an additional 25.00 for a total savings of 29.98) + a Free XPG CurcuPrime Gel

Joint Support XT - 6 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 179.99 (saves 29.95)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 134.99 (saves an additional 45.00 for a total savings of 74.95) + a Free XPG CurcuPrime Gel

Joint Support XT - 12 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 339.99 (saves 79.89)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 254.99 (saves an additional 85.00 for a total savings of 164.89) + a Free XPG CurcuPrime Gel

JointSupport CurcuPrime(1B)-FlashSale.png

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does this stuff affect osteoporosis? Any effect?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How does this stuff affect osteoporosis? Any effect?
We have a lot of positive feedback from people that have osteoporosis.

We have to be very careful what we say related to that bc of the way the FDA views things, so I can't say that it does help with it, but I'll say that we sell a lot to people with it and a lot are repeat customers and we commonly receive positive feedback from them.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm. Can you point me to any studies on any of the individual ingredients and their effects on osteoporosis?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmm. Can you point me to any studies on any of the individual ingredients and their effects on osteoporosis?

There are studies in women for some of the actives in Boswellia (AKBBA) as well I believe. Maybe I’ll go dig some up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You will find studies showing that non-branded forms of things can help with certain medical conditions, like osteoporosis.

The reason that you will rarely ever see a branded ingredient specifically studied to help with a medical condition like osteoporosis, is that if the statement was made that ____ helps with osteoporosis, that would be considered a medical claim, which isn't allowable from dietary supplements per FDA law. That's why you will see studies on branded ingredients that will moreso show that they can be beneficial for certain markers that will help with conditions, because that is allowable. I hope that makes sense.

I don't have time to read through all of these bc I'm in a hurry today but wanted to answer your question. Some are links to studies, some are articles that have links to the reference studies at the end. But I think you'll see that there is an overwhelming amount of information to support it.

Glucosamine - google 'glucosamine osteoporosis' - there are too many that will come up to list here. It's been shown to help with reducing the weakening of bones and to support bone growth. It has also been shown slow bone loss.

NEM Eggshell Membrane - there are a number studies that show the NEM Eggshell membrane helps with markers that would have positive benefits on osteoporosis.

https://www.stratumnutrition.com/resources/post/nem-superior-eggshell-membrane-for-joint-health < that is more of an article but there's a list of references at the bottom you may find useful.

C3 Curcumin Complex:

^^^^ there's literally dozens on C3 Curcumin Complex that are either on osteoporosis or linked to markers that would be beneficial for osteoporosis.

Boswellin Super:

Bioperine - even Bioperine, mostly known as an absorption enhancer, has some studies showing it could be beneficial.

I hope that helps.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Hope this version works. The other did not work for me,

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is an older thread - the current version was released in 2021 and has a lot of great feedback. You can find plenty of positive reviews here on AM for it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The search function on here can not be the friendliest at times, but here was one review I was able to find in a quick search:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a coworker on it, he needs a knee replacement but doesn't want to do it, and was just plugging along in pain. I told him to try it, and he feels much better (and noticed it starting about 3 days in). Hes on his 7th bottle or so, and bought 6 in the last sale.

My wife had some hip pain, so I bought some for her. Less than a week in she had serious relief, and she bought 3 in the last sale.

Another coworker has a knee problem, and I told him about it yesterday, let's see what happens.