Joint Support XT Unavailable

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can’t find joint support XT in stock anywhere.

what is everyone using now for joint help? My wife tends to struggle more than I do, but I’ve always had joint problems so wouldn’t mind a little relief.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gaspari Proven Joint will be my backup. Core Flex and Nutrabio Extreme Joint Care look like solid options too.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Slather your joints with some Helios.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Joyful Joints by Vital Alchemy is another option at a good price since joint support xt is out of stock at strong supplement shop as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome, I saw some sketchy sites that claimed to have it, but never heard of them so steered away.

We are gonna give Joint Support XT a shot just because I enjoy SNS, but I appreciate all the other responses and will keep those in mind.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome, I saw some sketchy sites that claimed to have it, but never heard of them so steered away.

We are gonna give Joint Support XT a shot just because I enjoy SNS, but I appreciate all the other responses and will keep those in mind.
Yeah their webdesigner isnt top notch lol .. but they are very legit and home to some of the biggest companies .. one of the main downfall that people say is not having credit card check out .. but i think they announced cashapp/zeller now.

I have a seperate checking account which i use for online purchases and havent had any issues.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah their webdesigner isnt top notch lol .. but they are very legit and home to some of the biggest companies .. one of the main downfall that people say is not having credit card check out .. but i think they announced cashapp/zeller now.

I have a seperate checking account which i use for online purchases and havent had any issues.

View attachment 218536
Yeah I've got an old account that only has physical banks in my home town that I'm trying to spend all the money from lol. I can't close the account without going in person so I've been using it for these types of things.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I've got an old account that only has physical banks in my home town that I'm trying to spend all the money from lol. I can't close the account without going in person so I've been using it for these types of things.
Smart idea! They are legit though. Just placed an order last week and spoke to the owner through email a few times. Really nice guy and everything came quickly. They are hoping to have CC processing back in the next week. The eCheck went through fine though.

As far as Joint Support XT it is a great product. I have used it for a long time and always keep extra in my cabinet in case of supply issues.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah good idea .. i have my main one ofcourse that doesn't get used online only to pay credit card bills

and i have another that i keep empty almost maybe only $50-60 time incase i get any fraudalent activity .. and when im ready to purchase ill transfer that amount into that account.

but really only 2 sites that i use that uses bank is flextit and Maresearchsupps . which both i trust

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Flexit is a legit site. Any time you see something of ours on sites that you're not familiar with, always feel free to pm or email me to verify if they are legit.

Also, anytime anyone is looking for something of ours that's OOS, please feel free to just contact me and I'll do my best to help you find some.

We do our best to limit out of stocks but with 70+ sku's and especially with using a lot of branded and specialty ingredients, out of stocks are unfortunately going to happen from time to time.

We hope to have Joint Support XT back in stock within approximately 3 weeks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Flexit is a legit site. Any time you see something of ours on sites that you're not familiar with, always feel free to pm or email me to verify if they are legit.

Also, anytime anyone is looking for something of ours that's OOS, please feel free to just contact me and I'll do my best to help you find some.

We do our best to limit out of stocks but with 70+ sku's and especially with using a lot of branded and specialty ingredients, out of stocks are unfortunately going to happen from time to time.

Good to know !!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

That is awesome, this is why I always try and go to SNS/CEL first.

My wife will likely be the one to notice if her joints get better, she complains more than I do (shocker ;) ) but I’ve had bad elbows, shoulders, wrists, knees, ankles, anything that moves since I played baseball when I was younger. I imagine I’ve got some sort of arthritis already but I’ve just learned to deal with it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just an update - flex it took a week to send it out, they tried calling me after a day or two but I didn’t recognize the number.

anyways, they sent me shipping info yesterday and I realized I put the wrong shipping address. Knowing it was probably too late I shot them an email asking if it hadn’t left if they could update it. Sure enough, got a quick response saying it hadn’t left yet and they would change it for me.
They thought they were out of stock which was the delay, they called me to let me know but ended up finding some and sending it out when they did. Not sure how they stayed on top of such a small order like that, especially without me answering originally but it is kinda impressive.

Anyways, they may have a couple bottles left so reach out if you’re interested. Chris is who squared everything away for me, so really appreciate him and the customer service! First time ordering and I will definitely go back.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just an update - flex it took a week to send it out, they tried calling me after a day or two but I didn’t recognize the number.

anyways, they sent me shipping info yesterday and I realized I put the wrong shipping address. Knowing it was probably too late I shot them an email asking if it hadn’t left if they could update it. Sure enough, got a quick response saying it hadn’t left yet and they would change it for me.
They thought they were out of stock which was the delay, they called me to let me know but ended up finding some and sending it out when they did. Not sure how they stayed on top of such a small order like that, especially without me answering originally but it is kinda impressive.

Anyways, they may have a couple bottles left so reach out if you’re interested. Chris is who squared everything away for me, so really appreciate him and the customer service! First time ordering and I will definitely go back.
He's a good guy and he tries really hard to make people happy (Chris at Flexit). I'm glad that he was able to find you a bottle.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's a good guy and he tries really hard to make people happy (Chris at Flexit). I'm glad that he was able to find you a bottle.
Semi related, I've been wondering, is Chris the owner of Flexit or just a rep for them?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Semi related, I've been wondering, is Chris the owner of Flexit or just a rep for them?
As far as I know, he's the owner.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just received Joint Support XT back in stock.

I set up a discussion thread for it and set up some discounted multi-packs, a coupon code, and a couple other special offers.

SNS Joint Support XT Thread:

SNS Joint Support XT:

Joint-Support-RenderingFRONT (1).png
Joint-Support-XT-New-Supp-Facts-Directions.png

Joint-Support-BANNER.png

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get your orders in before it runs out !!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed! Stock up before it runs out!

If you're looking for an alternative option joyful joints by vital alchemy is an option we carry at Strong Supplement Shop

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed! Stock up before it runs out!

If you're looking for an alternative option joyful joints by vital alchemy is an option we carry at Strong Supplement Shop

I understand that you're just trying to do your job as a rep for Strong Supplement Shop and promote the products that they want you to, and I completely understand you mentioning it in this thread when we were out of Joint Support XT - which you had already done in one of the first couple of posts in the thread.

The thread name is literally "Joint Support XT Unavailable" - and my post was to let people know that it was back in stock.

Following up on my announcement that Joint Support XT is back in stock by calling that product an alternative to it isn't something that you would normally do and is out of character for you.

Strong had just placed an order for Joint Support XT to restock on it; but if the plan is to use it as a bait and switch to try to get people to use the product you mentioned, then maybe its best if I speak with them about it because I'd rather they not even carry Joint Support XT than to use it to try to switch people to a lesser product.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things like this put me in a bad spot because I don't like to compare products or come off as saying anything negative about other companies products - but you're the one that called it an alternative to it, so that puts me in a position where I feel like I have to reply and explain that while that product may loosely fall into the same category of being a joint health supplement, it is not comparable to Joint Support XT at all.

That product is an viable option for people that are looking for a super cheap joint support formula like something they would buy at Walmart or the grocery store; as in something that is intentionally formulated to be profitable when sold for less than 20.00, but it is not comparable to Joint Support XT in any way.

There is a huge difference between products that use premium clinically researched branded ingredients and specific extracts from products that use underdosed ingredients as window dressing and contain herbal ingredients in powder form rather than extracts.

Joint Support XT is a joint support formula that contains 5 clinically researched ingredients and 4 licensed branded ingredients all at their clinically efficacious dosages, including NEM Eggshell Membrane that has real clinical studies showing relief of joint pain and discomfort in 7 days.

Joint Support XT also contains the clinically researched dosages of all of the active ingredients; whereas Joyful contains a lot of things in there that may look good on the label to an unknowing consumer but really are nowhere near the effective dosage level (like MSM at 500 mg. or Cissus powder at 600 mg.) and some of the ingredients are just the herbal powder form, not even an extract (like Curcumin powder and Cissus Powder rather than extracts).

There are only 3 common ingredients between the formulas:
- Glucosamine
- Bioperine (Joint Support XT has double the amount of Bioperine)
- Curcumin - and for a curcumin source, Joyful contains Turmeric/Curcumin powder; not even an extract, whereas Joint Support XT contains Sabinsa's clinically researched C3 Curcumin Complex that has over 75+ studies on it.

There used to never be any issues on here with Strong or anyone associated with Strong trying to use discussions about SNS products to try to promote their own. Stuff like this has happened several times lately, and I spoke to Strong about this within the past 2 weeks, who assured me that he didn't know about it and it wasn't intentional and wouldn't happen again.

I'll reiterate what I already told him, that if stuff like this is going to become the norm on here and the new approach with Strong is going to be to try to promote their brands over ours on here, then I'll find somewhere else to share product, news, and sales information - and in the meantime, any time that it happens, to expect me to reply with a full on product breakdown like above.