Joint spray

MedicalCynic

Awards
Are you going to be producing an E-pharm version of the prototypical joint spray? I swear I read that somewhere... if so, when will it be available?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it will be part of the E-Pharm line-up. Not sure of launch date, next month sometime I think.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Will this be a topical analgesic, or will it be more like s preventative/ optimal joint health type product?

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Nice..are you able to list any ingredients?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
after months and months of research and prototypes i have finalized a joint spray formula. i dont know what its gonna cost yet. many of these ingredients are completely new.

this product has been in no small part personally motivated, because I have had more than my share of joint problems. Trust me when i say that this product will give more relief than anything else in the category. This formula is way ahead technologically wise than anything else.

If you have joint problems i hope you will give this a try. you will not be dissapointed
this contains the same stuff as the prototype formulas (there were two versions of that) but with added stuff. I never took anything out, just added more stuff.
the thing i added is pretty cool. once you read the research you will see.
this is one of the new ingredients added to the joint spray

^^^

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
was this the 11kt spray? Were there other benefits other than for joints?

DannyAbs

Awards
Looking forward to this. Already a proud user of Clearshot and TestForce!