DAY 28
LEGS
WALK LUNGES-40s-100 yrds
BACK SQTS-135-15x3
185-12x3
205-10x2
FRT SQTS-225-10x3
CALF RAISES-225-25x4

Today was a simple light leg day. Flexible has me feeling good enough that i got some back sqts in. Pretty stoked about that! Next leg day i will do more frt sqts and bss. If i keep back sqts light and build up the weight slow, i should be able to increase my max without injury.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 28
LEGS
WALK LUNGES-40s-100 yrds
BACK SQTS-135-15x3
185-12x3
205-10x2
FRT SQTS-225-10x3
CALF RAISES-225-25x4

Today was a simple light leg day. Flexible has me feeling good enough that i got some back sqts in. Pretty stoked about that! Next leg day i will do more frt sqts and bss. If i keep back sqts light and build up the weight slow, i should be able to increase my max without injury.
you've inspired me to work on my front squats dude. I love and hate you. hahaha

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to thank cheftepesh1 and Formutech Nutrition for the chance to log this amazing product. A few months ago i was able to try the powder form of Flexible. It only lasted 2weeks, but i could tell after 1 week it was a winner. By the time i was done my joint pain was 90% gone. I have shoulder and elbow pains every day and Flexible took care of all that pain. My biggest prob that holds me back is a disc in my lumbar that is 80% gone. The dr told me the only fix is surgery. (Never gona happen) After taking flexible powder for about 10 days the constant pain was gone. If i did back sqts or dead lift i still had some pain,but every day activities were pain free. I am very anxious to try Flexible longer and really reap the rewards. I cant explain how good this stuff worked for me before.
Today is my 3rd day taking Flexible caps ,so in a few days i should start to feel a dif. I am taking 4 caps in morn and 4 caps at lunch everyday.
Wtf! I wish I read this before I ordered joint help, Achilles, and like 20 other things from nutra for my back

My MRI just said bilateral herniation l5-s1. I'm in so much pain and bed ridden. Feel like a blob of ****

I'm going to check it out

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wtf! I wish I read this before I ordered joint help, Achilles, and like 20 other things from nutra for my back My MRI just said bilateral herniation l5-s1. I'm in so much pain and bed ridden. Feel like a blob of **** I'm going to check it out
Damn dude. That sux. Are you going to chiro?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yea and acupuncture and PT. Ill get better. Reading up on a lot of joint support stuff tho. We will see
Flexible is prob the best joint pain supp i have ever tried. It is amazing how it makes the pains go away. Def get some.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flexible is prob the best joint pain supp i have ever tried. It is amazing how it makes the pains go away. Def get some.
Looks like I'm running the same ingredients at higher doses in all the products I'm using (except glucosamine/chindroitin msm I think. But that's easy enouh to grab)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf! I wish I read this before I ordered joint help, Achilles, and like 20 other things from nutra for my back

My MRI just said bilateral herniation l5-s1. I'm in so much pain and bed ridden. Feel like a blob of ****

I'm going to check it out
Damn that's rough!!! Get well brother

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
No wo yesterday,had dr appt with the wife. On a good note. I had to drive about 4 hrs and this usually does a number on my low back. No probs or pain after,so once again thank you Flexible.
Dr visits again today so i will try and get in a late wo.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No wo yesterday,had dr appt with the wife. On a good note. I had to drive about 4 hrs and this usually does a number on my low back. No probs or pain after,so once again thank you Flexible.
Dr visits again today so i will try and get in a late wo.
WOOTWOOT!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 30
BACK/CHEST
PULL UPS WIDE-bw+25-15x5
SS
DIPS-bw+70-15x5
CHAMPAGNE PRESS-80-18x5
SS
1ARM DB ROWS-80-15x5
ARCHER PULL UPS-bw-15x5

Today was a higher rep day. I didnt wo yesterday so i put back and chest together to get me back on track. Strength was good today and the archer pu really did me in at the end. Felt like liquid again today. Flexible makes my joints feel so good!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 30
BACK/CHEST
PULL UPS WIDE-bw+25-15x5
SS
DIPS-bw+70-15x5
CHAMPAGNE PRESS-80-18x5
SS
1ARM DB ROWS-80-15x5
ARCHER PULL UPS-bw-15x5

Today was a higher rep day. I didnt wo yesterday so i put back and chest together to get me back on track. Strength was good today and the archer pu really did me in at the end. Felt like liquid again today. Flexible makes my joints feel so good!
Damn you and those pull ups!! Excellent work man! Make me look like such a slacker lol

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I have to agree with you. It has helpe me so much.

I tell everyone when you stop taking it you actually notice how much it helps.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if I want to stop
You don't have to!! At 4-6 caps/day one tub will give you 1.5-2 months for around $30. Can't beat it!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know! It's such a great value
Dude I know right? Speaking of good value thanks for the hookup for the detonatorx. Way way less expensive than I thought!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Dude I know right? Speaking of good value thanks for the hookup for the detonatorx. Way way less expensive than I thought!!
Hell yea man, no problem! Let me know how you like it.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
No lifting yesterday for me. I caught some upper chest/sinus crap thats going around. Hopefully i can get a half azzed wo in later. On a good note my joints still feel good. :+thinking:

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No lifting yesterday for me. I caught some upper chest/sinus crap thats going around. Hopefully i can get a half azzed wo in later. On a good note my joints still feel good. :+thinking:
Get well bro!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That sucks man, get better.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 32
A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT
PULL UPS-bw-10x3
SS
WALKING LUNGES-db-40s-60yrds
DIPS-bw-15x3
SS
BSS-db-40s-10x3
ARNOLD PRESS-40s-10x3
SS
CALF RAISES-135-20x3

I had to call it after calf raises. Im feeling like shyt and ran out of steam. Im just happy i did some kind of a wo. Hopefully this doesnt last long or get worse. As long as i have an appetite,its all good.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Arnold presses! Man I haven't done those in awhile, I got to throw those in again

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 32
A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT
PULL UPS-bw-10x3
SS
WALKING LUNGES-db-40s-60yrds
DIPS-bw-15x3
SS
BSS-db-40s-10x3
ARNOLD PRESS-40s-10x3
SS
CALF RAISES-135-20x3

I had to call it after calf raises. Im feeling like shyt and ran out of steam. Im just happy i did some kind of a wo. Hopefully this doesnt last long or get worse. As long as i have an appetite,its all good.
Good work for being under the weather dude!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I hate days that feel crappy. Hang in there and get better.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 33
SHOULDERS/TRAPS
SEATED OH BB PRESS-115-10x2
125-10x2
135-8x2
145-6x2
155-6x2(PR)
125-10x1
115-12x1
AROUND THE WORLDS-45plate-10x4(each dir)
SEATED DB SHRUGS-80s-12x5
SS
SEATED DB CURLS-40s-12x5,DS 30s-12x5
REAR FLYS-30s-10x5
SS
PLATE GRAB UPRITE ROWS-45 each hand-10x5
(Half rep trap squeeze)

I am feeling much better today. Had a slight pain in right shoulder,but i worked around it. (Chiro time). All my other joints felt great. I wanted 165 oh press,but a pr is a pr. It took a bit to get going and warmed up,but it turned out good. I decided to throw some curls in at the end of wo so i can hit my goal of 18" arms by spring. I like the plate grab rows for traps. It works the forearms nice as well.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice. I still get a few pains here and there too

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx reggie. Oh press has always been a weak point for me,so i have really been trying to bring it up.
That's what I enjoy about lifting the most is that if you have a weaker spot you can train it hard, and build quickly. I'm focusing on lower pecs myself

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's what I enjoy about lifting the most is that if you have a weaker spot you can train it hard, and build quickly. I'm focusing on lower pecs myself
Weighted dips my man! Do you have a dip station at home?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighted dips my man! Do you have a dip station at home?
I wish but no I don't. Good call though!! I may try to rig something up so I could do them.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wish but no I don't. Good call though!! I may try to rig something up so I could do them.
I bought this dip/push up station called The Rack. I got mine 2yrs ago off tv,but walmart has them for $80. This is a great addition.

image-2713319753.png

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought this dip/push up station called The Rack. I got mine 2yrs ago off tv,but walmart has them for $80. This is a great addition.

View attachment 96902
That looks perfect, and not a bad price at all!!! Thanks bro, I'll show my wife and do a little begging lol (yes she wears the pants)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
That looks perfect, and not a bad price at all!!! Thanks bro, I'll show my wife and do a little begging lol (yes she wears the pants)
Check it out online. You can do alot of stuff with it and it is built good. At least you are man enuff to admit it. :)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I saw that. For $80, it's a great buy
I paid $150 for mine but it is the rack pro. Weighs more and holds 500lbs. The other holds 300. My dad bought one and it is just as good as mine. Very usefull.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check it out online. You can do alot of stuff with it and it is built good. At least you are man enuff to admit it. :)
I will for sure!

I always say, "happy wife, happy life!"