Joint Force vs Achilles

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone. I've been looking at some joint/tendon supplements because I'm trying to safeguard myself for when I plan to do another run on Follidrone/Myosynergy. Does anyone have experience for these, and do they have different situational usages?

EDIT: I'd like to add iForce Joint Help into the comparison too.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll state first off that I haven't used Achilles so I can't comment there.

I have used Joint Help and Joint Force quite a bit before though. I really liked Joint Help and really notice it helping out. For things that flare up I have used Joint Force with some solid results as well (I'd use it more, but the last several times I went to buy some it wasn't in stock).

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you believe that Joint Force is the more "immediate" fix while Joint Help would be used for just overall more maintenance?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is more or less how I have used them over time. I usually get away with just Cissus for the most part, but Joint Help has been helpful in more intensive parts of my training programs and then Joint Force if something starts to trouble me specifically. :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is more or less how I have used them over time. I usually get away with just Cissus for the most part, but Joint Help has been helpful in more intensive parts of my training programs and then Joint Force if something starts to trouble me specifically. :)
That's good to know. I'm about to hop on and buy both. After my last little Follidrone run, my elbows are iffy (too much volume on FD. if I squeeze the bar ridiculously hard they're good, but if I do stuff like Push Ups they feel a bit weird/strained). Even with a good 1.5 week deload they're still a bit weird. I really don't want to have to take a month off from benching since my Bench/Overhead Press have always been weaksauce (and I was JUST starting to make nice progress)

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I was using Joint Help before I became a rep and I like it. Have had a lot of success with it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll state first off that I haven't used Achilles so I can't comment there.

I have used Joint Help and Joint Force quite a bit before though. I really liked Joint Help and really notice it helping out. For things that flare up I have used Joint Force with some solid results as well (I'd use it more, but the last several times I went to buy some it wasn't in stock).
Honestly, Exactly how I feel. Never used achilles so can't comment there. Joint Help is a staple of mine, for protection and injuries; did wonders for my right shoulder pain and tennis elbow. I always keep Joint Force on me for acute flare ups to help overcome issues even faster.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
They're hard to compare, since they all attack the problem from different angles. Joint Help is mainly a Cissius product, and while Achilles does contain Cissius, it's a pretty low dose, so it's always been recommended that supplemental cissius be taken alongside Achilles for optimal results. They also both contain PPAR agonists (ParActin in Joint Help and Palmitoylethanolamide in Achilles) at similar doses. It's debatable which of the PPAR agonists is superior, both have lots of research, but I'm more familiar with PEA and can positively say it's quite effective for it's intended purpose. Finally, Achilles has a couple other ingredients which serve to round out the formula by providing tendon and cartilage protection as well as further boosting it's anti-inflamatory properties.

JointForce is a little bit different, it's a topical and is more targeted at long-term protection and healing, and not as much as immediate inflammation and pain relief.

If I were you OP, I would stack JointForce and Achilles. JointForce will provide good protection against injury and boost your overall health, while Achilles will fortify your tendons, ligaments and cartilage, as well as provide inflammation and pain relief. While Joint Help is an excellent product, I think it's better suited for acute treatment, and will not do as much to fortify and protect soft tissues. That said, feel free to stack them all if you need to, while there's some overlap in function between Achilles and Joint Help, this does not make them mutually exclusive, and the higher cissius content in Joint Help will surly stack very well with Achilles.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're hard to compare, since they all attack the problem from different angles. Joint Help is mainly a Cissius product, and while Achilles does contain Cissius, it's a pretty low dose, so it's always been recommended that supplemental cissius be taken alongside Achilles for optimal results. They also both contain PPAR agonists (ParActin in Joint Help and Palmitoylethanolamide in Achilles) at similar doses. It's debatable which of the PPAR agonists is superior, both have lots of research, but I'm more familiar with PEA and can positively say it's quite effective for it's intended purpose. Finally, Achilles has a couple other ingredients which serve to round out the formula by providing tendon and cartilage protection as well as further boosting it's anti-inflamatory properties.

JointForce is a little bit different, it's a topical and is more targeted at long-term protection and healing, and not as much as immediate inflammation and pain relief.

If I were you OP, I would stack JointForce and Achilles. JointForce will provide good protection against injury and boost your overall health, while Achilles will fortify your tendons, ligaments and cartilage, as well as provide inflammation and pain relief. While Joint Help is an excellent product, I think it's better suited for acute treatment, and will not do as much to fortify and protect soft tissues. That said, feel free to stack them all if you need to, while there's some overlap in function between Achilles and Joint Help, this does not make them mutually exclusive, and the higher cissius content in Joint Help will surly stack very well with Achilles.
This was a great post. Thanks! It's looking like Achilles+Joint Force will be my stack. I already use Cissus right now so it'd be redunant to get Joint Help.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
This was a great post. Thanks! It's looking like Achilles+Joint Force will be my stack. I already use Cissus right now so it'd be redunant to get Joint Help.
I think that's an excellent choice. I'm sure you'll have no problems with any of the products, and your joints will surely thank you!

PS: also make sure you're getting a good amount of omega 3s, they help a lot with joint lubrication. and if you take an AI, don't crush your estrogen, that's hell on earth for joints.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
There's nothing wrong with stacking them both if that's what you choose to do. I haven't used Joint Force first-hand but Achilles has helped to get me back in the gym and quiet flareups in my knees, elbows, and shoulders pretty well.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone. I've been looking at some joint/tendon supplements because I'm trying to safeguard myself for when I plan to do another run on Follidrone/Myosynergy. Does anyone have experience for these, and do they have different situational usages?

EDIT: I'd like to add iForce Joint Help into the comparison too.
Formutech Flexible has a very complete profile at adaquate doses.