johnny412 straight up kratom log

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Super fast shipping! They sent me a candid orange pack with 2 servings in it and a 200 gram bag of special house blend! tried the candid orange when i got home at 6. took the whole pack. somebody else logging it said it tasted pretty good. It does NOT lol! its nasty af! the orange disguises the bad flavor so its not too bad to get down. You shouldnt be drinking kratom if you are worried about taste lol! It hit fairly immediately. I had a weird buss (the good kind) all over my body and got a calm relaxed feeling. It lasted til.....well i still have it lol and its been over 5 hours. I highly recommend the candid orange. Havent tried the special house blend i will probably try it tomorrow and give you an update...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In for the update.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i just realized i have no idea how to take or dose the special house blend lol???

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so take 6 grams?
I personally would take 6 grams up front on an empty stomach. New comers to Kratom should start less, and work up. But if you handled a full pack of the extract well, then you can probably handle 6g well.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I personally would take 6 grams up front on an empty stomach. New comers to Kratom should start less, and work up. But if you handled a full pack of the extract well, then you can probably handle 6g well.
awesome thank you!

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so just took 6 grams of the special house blend...omfg NASTY! nastiest thing i think i have ever taken lol! I need to work on my delivery! :) Anyway...wow! No buzz feeling really with this one but its been about 30 min and i feel REALLY calm and happy! Extremely noticable! like euphoric! and to add to the orange one i took last night...i didnt want to go to sleep last night. Not in a bad way at all either. finally fell asleep at 12:30 this morn...woke up at 2:30! felt like i had slept 2 days! Had to make myself go back to sleep. Now im starting to feel a little buzz with the special house blend...ill check back in a few hours with an update...

Jpflex

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sucks I take suboxone and kratom doesn’t work. Didn’t work for my friend either

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i just realized i have no idea how to take or dose the special house blend lol???
Do u have a yellow scoop of so that is 2gr.
If you do not. A tsp is about 2grams. Sorry. I've been looking for the log. Didn't think it was in the anabolic section. But that's ok.. thank you and keep up the great work and asking questions. I see many of the regulars are taking care of you.. awesome bunch of guys

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Super fast shipping! They sent me a candid orange pack with 2 servings in it and a 200 gram bag of special house blend! tried the candid orange when i got home at 6. took the whole pack. somebody else logging it said it tasted pretty good. It does NOT lol! its nasty af! the orange disguises the bad flavor so its not too bad to get down. You shouldnt be drinking kratom if you are worried about taste lol! It hit fairly immediately. I had a weird buss (the good kind) all over my body and got a calm relaxed feeling. It lasted til.....well i still have it lol and its been over 5 hours. I highly recommend the candid orange. Havent tried the special house blend i will probably try it tomorrow and give you an update...
Curious how much water you used since you used the whole pack.. 1/2 a pack and I used 6-8oz I think... I honestly love the taste.. to each their own.. great review looking forward to your log.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why is this in anabolics?
Also, could you PM me your source? Thanks.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would like to get a few more loggers if anyone is interested . Thanks