John Meadows Training Programs

Jdawg69

Awards
Good morning y’all,

I was just wondering if anybody has had any experience with John Meadows training programs? Such as Gamma Bomb or The Sentinel etc... If so, could you share your experience and results and if you believe it was worth the price? From what I’ve seem/read, the programs seem very well laid out and planned if followed correctly and intensity and nutrition is on point. I have a solid base of training, 5+ years and I do train enhanced. Thanks in advance.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've done Creeping Death and Omega Beam and love them. They are expensive, but completely worth it as I got awesome results and learned a lot that I could pull into creating my own programs. He has sales and you unfortuantely justed missed a half price one not too long ago, so maybe wait for that if the price is scaring you off. Also check out his youtube videos (search mountaindog1). He shares quite a lot for free to give you an example of what you'll be paying for.

Jdawg69

Awards
Awesome thank you very much. Since he has multiple programs are these things that you can cycle? Like once you finish one can you reload for a week or two and then start another program?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome thank you very much. Since he has multiple programs are these things that you can cycle? Like once you finish one can you reload for a week or two and then start another program?
Absolutely, or you can do the same one over again. He really does a good job of having variety and focusing on different muscle groups as the program progresses. It's definitely not just do these same exercises for the next 8 weeks. He also makes them sort of customizable, although I can only really speak for Creeping Death and Omega Beam, so if you want to add in an extra chest or leg day, you can. And as always, he says they can be used for bulking or cutting, depending on how you want to eat.

Jdawg69

Awards
Thanks for the reply and all the great information!! I’m gonna start creeping death this Monday which coincidentally is when I’m starting my next cycle!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice. Let me know how it works out for you!

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I have them all and they are all "philosophically consistent" with long term progress methodology

IE - they all switch between periods of rising volume and rising intensity and have deloads programmed in
They normally finish off with some sort of supra max intensity method as well so you can push as hard as you need to, as everyone has differing work capacities

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m using a modified version of Gamma Bomb. Only day 2 but I am incredibly sore. I had to modify it because I can only train 4 days and the program calls for 5. But I dig it! Def something different!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Doss Pro Bodybuilding 2
Anabolics 11
Afi140 Supplements 25
Training Forum 5