Joepaul39’s Transdermal Trest Ace Superdrol cycle

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does it it look like any fat was gained? I’m just paranoid about that because last time I ran a bulk i over did it. Was eating far too many calories. Trying to watch it this time. If I have to I will just do 4 weeks of Superdrol and if I get a little obese finish with a 4 week cut of Epistane and ephedrine, rather than continue with a lean bulk.
no idea, every time I turn my phone the screen rotates again so I’m only seeing you side on😂

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you have gained any it’s negligible IMO.
I have these bio impedance scales but when I am on cycle for some reason the scale that reads the lower part of the body that you stand on gets all fuked up readings and says I am 27 percent body fat! The scale that you hold and reads the upper half of my body says 17 percent. But whenever I am off cycle the scales never have more than a 2 percent difference on the 15 to 17 percent range. I could never figure out why one of the scales gets fuked up readings on cycle, maybe the glycogen?

Last edited:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 5.5. First week of cycle with no weight increase so I am gonna up the calories
by 375 calories a day by adding mostly carbs. That will put me at about 3800 calories a day which is about 800 over maintenance.

Fatigue I was experiencing seems to have gone away, but i did decrease the amount of edibles and CBD I have on the weekend so that could have been the source of the fatigue and laziness throughout the week and not the Superdrol. Noticed a decrease in appetite probably from the Superdrol. Main appetite problem is I had to eliminate veggies from my diet because they are just to filling on the steroid and a real chore to eat and finish because of how full it makes me feel from all the fiber. Substitute sprouted grain bread instead with I cant Believe It’s Not Butter. Stomach acid on Superdrol has probably been the worst of any oral I have been on. Seem to have it under control finally with 2 daily doses Fomotidine 20 mg each and 3 or 4 Tums a day.

PRs are still present each day. I have a free workout app called Stacked that calculates 1RM max and total weight PRs for me based on the number of total reps and weight I use and also logs a history of all workouts. I’m guessing it may be like 9 workouts in a row I have set at least 1 PR or more. For shits and giggles whenever the next work out is that I don’t set a PR is I am going to go back and count how many training sessions I set at least one PR on.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have never had to use omeprazole or another PPI, but you may want to consider it - that’s a lot of famotidine. I have never used more than half of the amount of that & tums your are needing. Not sure if it’s really a problem; just that a PPI might be a more effective route at this point?

If you aren’t using glutamine, 10g twice a day will help reflux as well (and immune support).

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have never had to use omeprazole or another PPI, but you may want to consider it - that’s a lot of famotidine. I have never used more than half of the amount of that & tums your are needing. Not sure if it’s really a problem; just that a PPI might be a more effective route at this point?

If you aren’t using glutamine, 10g twice a day will help reflux as well (and immune support).
Ya the acid has been bad without that high dosage famotadine. My wife’s docor told her she would be ok on that dosage and she has been talking it for quite awhile which is why I upped it the other day to two pills. Omprazole more powerful hyde?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya the acid has been bad without that high dosage famotadine. My wife’s docor told her she would be ok on that dosage and she has been talking it for quite awhile which is why I upped it the other day to two pills. Omprazole more powerful hyde?
Again, haven’t used it, but I know plenty of guys do use it with stuff like Tren and orals. I plan to whenever things get out of hand some day (like when I am maxed out on weight but trying to push heavier in a timeline and eating junk).

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was on omep for years due to a hiatus hernia from years of shitty eating and being a fat ****.

after weight loss I managed to drop it but I still struggle on a bulk with reflux.....but for me (and this doesn’t appear to work with everyone), keffir and ACV (separately) keep it at bay just about (exception to that seems to be curry, no idea what spice in the curry in particular as chilli is fine but a curry fucks me)

omep is crazy effective though, for me it was unbelievable in effectiveness (like I could chew packets of rennie or any OTC stuff and it wouldn’t make a difference) back when I was overweight. Within a day or two omep completely cleared all issues regardless of what I ate

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Again, haven’t used it, but I know plenty of guys do use it with stuff like Tren and orals. I plan to whenever things get out of hand some day (like when I am maxed out on weight but trying to push heavier in a timeline and eating junk).
Maybe I will give it a try if the famotodine doesn’t work. I see Sam’s sells it.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 7.5. Missed one week of log due to some real **** I’m going through in my personal life that is causing me more stress than I have ever had. Please keep me in prayers bros.

Anyway, gained 4 pounds over the last 2 weeks. Also think I have found the right combination to fight the acid. One fomatadine a day combined with one Lansaprazole seems to do the trick. I read a study that said this combo is more effective than either one solo.

No real sides other than swearing through 2 to 3 T-shirt’s a night when sleeping to report which is good except if I drink too many diet sodas acid does flair up. Need to get around to checking my blood pressure as I have only checked it once this cycle (it was normal). My streak of setting PRS for consecutive workouts came to an end about a week ago. Haven’t had the time to count to see how many workouts in a row it was. Still setting PRS, but the rate has seemed to have slown down to 75 percent of training sessions and only one or two PRs a session.

Don’t think I will be increasing calories as I’m still gaining about 2 pounds a week. Afraid the cortisol from the stress may be causing fat gain? May look into SNS Cortisol control. Here are my pics from day 1 and today. Would like honest opinions on if see any changes either in terms of increased muscle or fat. First 2 pics In this post are day 1 of cycle. Next post 2 pics are from today.

Attachments

Last edited:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 pics from today. Can’t figure out how to get the pics straight upward. Sorry.
33ACC31D-070C-4AAD-A62D-988726019CB8.jpeg
3DF93D58-4012-4AC1-B7F8-026718192DA2.jpeg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear about life being overwhelming. Focus on any positives & what you have control over and give the rest to God - try to remember that worrying doesn’t actually help anything so limit that as best you can.

You don’t appear to be getting fat at all. The rate you are growing is probably perfect as is, like you said.

You are bulking - stop drinking diet soda if it’s bothering your gut. You should be able to fit one sugar soda a day if you want it, and honestly you should be able to cut it all out without food cravings in a surplus fine if you need to. Also, if you are sweating at night stop wearing a tshirt! I have never been able to wear a shirt to bed due to heat; it makes a big difference.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear about life being overwhelming. Focus on any positives & what you have control over and give the rest to God - try to remember that worrying doesn’t actually help anything so limit that as best you can.

You don’t appear to be getting fat at all. The rate you are growing is probably perfect as is, like you said.

You are bulking - stop drinking diet soda if it’s bothering your gut. You should be able to fit one sugar soda a day if you want it, and honestly you should be able to cut it all out without food cravings in a surplus fine if you need to. Also, if you are sweating at night stop wearing a tshirt! I have never been able to wear a shirt to bed due to heat; it makes a big difference.
Thanks for the wise advice bro!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the wise advice bro!
Also I get maybe you wear a tshirt to help protect the sweat getting on things, but a mattress protector is what you really want for that anyway. Zip it on and protected forever. The bedding is all obviously washable, not that I use the comforter or anything besides the sheet almost year round.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well bros this cycle is ending early. Wife tested positive for Covid yesterday and I tested positive today. Final weight was 196.2 and beginning weight was 180 pounds. Gained 16 pounds. Cycle was 8 weeks and 1 day. Will post before after pics probably a little bit later today.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys take it easy. Wife and I are both sick now and she’s waiting on a COVID test result as well. Nothing crazy but sickness is always a drag. Feel better and rest up. B3/Niacin can get hyper-depleted in those with COVID and 2-300mg/day is plenty to restore levels they’ve found if you find fatigue hanging on for a long time from it.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys take it easy. Wife and I are both sick now and she’s waiting on a COVID test result as well. Nothing crazy but sickness is always a drag. Feel better and rest up. B3/Niacin can get hyper-depleted in those with COVID and 2-300mg/day is plenty to restore levels they’ve found if you find fatigue hanging on for a long time from it.
Ya my symptoms are not bad. Just a little fatigue and coughing. Actually feel like I could like with my dumbells at home, but I know that would be stupid. Wife’s symptoms are worse and she is high risk because she has rheumatoid arthritis. Was really hoping I could go the full 12 weeks, but guess it’s not meant to be. At least now I won’t be sweating the bed up anymore at night 😂! Was gonna get post cycle bloods to see how bad all these compounds hit my liver and lipids (sure hdl is probably like a 17 or 18 like most of my other cycles), but not gonna put someone at risk to draw my blood. Just gonna suck to be in lockdown for another 9 days!!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First 2 pics In this post is day 1 of cycle.
BAE95D92-A0E9-4B3F-9E07-F40B80EC3380.jpeg
BA359936-D479-45A2-B241-4AC97D0A2D9F.jpeg

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well bros this cycle is ending early. Wife tested positive for Covid yesterday and I tested positive today. Final weight was 196.2 and beginning weight was 180 pounds. Gained 16 pounds. Cycle was 8 weeks and 1 day. Will post before after pics probably a little bit later today.
Best of luck on recovery to you and your wife.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have these bio impedance scales but when I am on cycle for some reason the scale that reads the lower part of the body that you stand on gets all fuked up readings and says I am 27 percent body fat! The scale that you hold and reads the upper half of my body says 17 percent. But whenever I am off cycle the scales never have more than a 2 percent difference on the 15 to 17 percent range. I could never figure out why one of the scales gets fuked up readings on cycle, maybe the glycogen?
I'm wicked late, gonna go read the the the rest of the thread in a few. But I saw a couple pics and this post, your definitely not 27% body fat, those scales are terrible. I also see you said your not gaining weight eating around 3500 cal, at 186 that seems like a ton of food . 4000 cal for 6 weeks turned me into a sloppy mess last year lol gained like 20+ lbs of fat and water. How active is your typical day to day with work and stuff?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm wicked late, gonna go read the the the rest of the thread in a few. But I saw a couple pics and this post, your definitely not 27% body fat, those scales are terrible. I also see you said your not gaining weight eating around 3500 cal, at 186 that seems like a ton of food . 4000 cal for 6 weeks turned me into a sloppy mess last year lol gained like 20+ lbs of fat and water. How active is your typical day to day with work and stuff?
Ya I’m not gonna use the step on body fat scale. It read 28 percent body fat last time i used it the other day lol!!! The hand held ones are also not perfect but it says 17 percent body fat which is probably a lot closer to actual since I am almost 200 pounds and a 32 waste.

My maintenance calories is around 2800 to 2900 a day. Lift five days a week for like an hour a day. Also do cardio seven days a week and burn around 200 calories each daily cardio session. I’m sure a good bit of my gains was glycogen and water, but if I just gained 6 to 8 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks I will be content with that. I will post on here what my weight ends up dropping too after being off for awhile.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update. 9 days after ending cycle weight is down to 188.8 so I have dropped 7 and a half pounds so that takes the total gained from 16 pounds down to 8 and a half gained. Will post
once more like in a week, but hopefully most of the dropping is behind me.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m sure having Covid also hasn’t helped with the weight loss as well. I haven’t had an appetite most of the time but have forced myself to eat at maintenance.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
High calorie shakes is what I try to do when I'm not hungry, you can drink a 1000 calories in 2 min or less. But choking down a big meal takes time and effort
Ya same here. When I’m on methyls and lose my appetite my go to for calories is peanut butter and also I love frosted shredded wheat. I know the sugar isn’t good for me, but figure the shredded wheat at least makes it partially healthy.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Had my fist post cycle post Covid workout today. Did legs and none of the strength
gains from the cycle were lost as I was able to lift just as much. Hopefully will have the same results tomorrow for arm day.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This will be my last update. Weighed in today and back at original weight Precycle so all 16 pounds are gone and at same Body fat. Weird thing is I haven’t lost any of the strength gains from the cycle???? Don’t see how both of these things can be true at the same time. Thought since I’m on trt I would have at least kept 6 or 7 pounds of my gains. First bulk I ever did I kept like 14 of 17 pounds! I did run a cut the past week on ephedrine, but thought it would be safe to do so without losing gains since I’m on trt. Really dumbfounded how someone can add tons of weights to their lifts, but still lose all their gains??? Does this mean I’m at my genetic limit?? Lost 10 pounds in 6 days. Maybe the cut was a mistake Here is 2 day one of cycle pics in red shorts followed by a pic from today. Don’t know if I notice a difference.

FC11CBA5-3650-4ADF-930A-62C1238ECD47.jpeg
BFD62FFE-298E-4341-A1F7-2F64436CF418.jpeg
3F94874A-9278-416E-B278-2ABC9480661D.jpeg
9E7B60AB-44B0-4D4D-8AC1-BC579726BAEA.jpeg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You never should cut so soon after a bulk, ever. The hormones are signaling, not magic. A caloric deficit is also signaling to lose expensive tissue.

You can’t undo it now so don’t worry about it. Good news is you’re no fatter and you’re stronger, so you have better potential to gain more muscle later at least from that strength.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Hyde can you expain how it is possible to lose all your gains and be at same weight And body fat as start of cycle but not lose your strength gain? Also, even though I am on trt so don’t need to PCT is it a mistake to start a cut two weeks post cycle?

Last edited:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never mind you already answered the question. Live and learn I guess!! At least like you said I still have the strength gains!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You never should cut so soon after a bulk, ever. The hormones are signaling, not magic. A caloric deficit is also signaling to lose expensive tissue.

You can’t undo it now so don’t worry about it. Good news is you’re no fatter and you’re stronger, so you have better potential to gain more muscle later at least from that strength.
Thaks for answering my question before I even asked it!! Lol. For future reference, how long after a cycle would you wait before starting a cut to preserve gains? Also, now that I lost all my gains I assume there would be no more negative consequence of continuing to cut?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m trying not to be pissed, but to be honest I’m so pissed I’m just gonna only take 8 weeks off instead of my planned 12 and do the same cycle again. F it!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd say your estimate on bf% may be a bit off, if would have to assume you put on some muscle and lost some fat if your the same weight and that much stronger.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The pictures do look similar so it's hard to say, I know you can increase strength without putting on mass but for the most part they go hand and hand

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And genetic limit isint reverent with steroids in the mix till you have put on serious amounts of muscle. Most of us are light-years from the enhanced limit. I'm not saying we can put on ifbb heavyweight muscle, but we have room to add a hell of a lot more then we have

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And genetic limit isint reverent with steroids in the mix till you have put on serious amounts of muscle. Most of us are light-years from the enhanced limit. I'm not saying we can put on ifbb heavyweight muscle, but we have room to add a hell of a lot more then we have
Guess I just learned a lessson bro. Been doing cycles four or five years but there much to still learn. Guess I put too much stock in trt so didn’t think it was a bad idea to cut after just a couple weeks. If I had to pct i would have known better. Would you say for the future if your on trt wait like 4 weeks minimum before cutting after a bulk?

I know I shouldn’t cause of lipids, but I’m gonna make an exception for this mistake and take only 8 weeks off instead of 12 so I will start over May 30. Probably try a 12 week run next time like this run I had originally planned for this cycle and then take 12 off since I’m on trt. (Already accepted I will probably have a heart attack by 60 by doing time on equals time off with long Sarm oral cycles included lol).

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd say your estimate on bf% may be a bit off, if would have to assume you put on some muscle and lost some fat if your the same weight and that much stronger.
Body fat estimate can be off because it is using a hand held bioimpediance scale.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thaks for answering my question before I even asked it!! Lol. For future reference, how long after a cycle would you wait before starting a cut to preserve gains? Also, now that I lost all my gains I assume there would be no more negative consequence of continuing to cut?
Guess I just learned a lessson bro. Been doing cycles four or five years but there much to still learn. Guess I put too much stock in trt so didn’t think it was a bad idea to cut after just a couple weeks. If I had to pct i would have known better. Would you say for the future if your on trt wait like 4 weeks minimum before cutting after a bulk?

I know I shouldn’t cause of lipids, but I’m gonna make an exception for this mistake and take only 8 weeks off instead of 12 so I will start over May 30. Probably try a 12 week run next time like this run I had originally planned for this cycle and then take 12 off since I’m on trt. (Already accepted I will probably have a heart attack by 60 by doing time on equals time off with long Sarm oral cycles included lol).
Me personally, with the exception of when I got fat last year, after a bulk I'd like to spend about 3 months trying to maintain whatever size I gained

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You could spend the next 8 to 12 weeks trying to get as lean as possible and then reverse out the diet into a bulk. I don't think that would be a bad idea. The leaner the better for starting a bulk. Easier said then done tho. Especially if you hate cutting as much as I do. I've been trying to recomp for like 6-8 months just to avoid a cut lol

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could spend the next 8 to 12 weeks trying to get as lean as possible and then reverse out the diet into a bulk. I don't think that would be a bad idea. The leaner the better for starting a bulk. Easier said then done tho. Especially if you hate cutting as much as I do. I've been trying to recomp for like 6-8 months just to avoid a cut lol
That’s the plans. ’m gonna cut on the Bronkaid ephedrine for 8 weeks before since I already lost my gains before bulking so next time I do this cycle I will be at a lower body fat than the first time. I use to hate cutting too but ephedrine kills my appetite so it makes it easy. Without it I would end up cutting then binge eat a day and repeat process.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like Smont’s idea of spending 8 weeks doing a mild cut if that’s your hearts desire, then reversing out of that.

Consider taking a slower healthier approach when you do - what about no orals, SARMs, or anything that hurts lipids for the first 6 weeks of the reverse blast? Just oils or transdermals that will allow some mild steady progression.

You don’t have to ensure you have a heart attack to achieve your physique goals, if you don’t want. Masteron is plenty affordable, but if you must stick to RC compounds there is desoxy test ace, dienelone, trestolone out there that at least avoid the first liver pass. My lipids were pretty bad on Dienelone, but S23 & TLB150 were involved so it could have likely been them as much or more, honestly. Pretty sure S23 is known for this.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would agree with hyde maybe a slightly different approach tho, as much as I like orals, I also like the idea of long cycles 16-20 weeks with using low side effect injectables. Test and eq or test and deca "I don't like 19 more so I'd avoid the deca for me" but something like that aiming to add no more then a 1lb per week so you know your putting on muscle vs a cosmetic powerhouse like sd or anadrol. Maybe adding one of those at the end because there awesome lol.

It's so much easier for me to say this then it is to do it tho. I get just as impatient and would probably throw a oral in way before planned lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree with hyde maybe a slightly different approach tho, as much as I like orals, I also like the idea of long cycles 16-20 weeks with using low side effect injectables. Test and eq or test and deca "I don't like 19 more so I'd avoid the deca for me" but something like that aiming to add no more then a 1lb per week so you know your putting on muscle vs a cosmetic powerhouse like sd or anadrol. Maybe adding one of those at the end because there awesome lol.

It's so much easier for me to say this then it is to do it tho. I get just as impatient and would probably throw a oral in way before planned lol
I agree with you entirely, but I believe he’s trying to avoid scheduled compounds. If not, something like mast, primo, maybe eq or nandrolone makes more sense absolutely. I am strictly looking at stuff available from RCs with my previous comment.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Late sub'd. Great cycle experience, advice going on above. Felt similarly about "avoiding cuts" and how methyl PH can sometimes kill appetite.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree with you entirely, but I believe he’s trying to avoid scheduled compounds. If not, something like mast, primo, maybe eq or nandrolone makes more sense absolutely. I am strictly looking at stuff available from RCs with my previous comment.
I must have missed that. Should have know by the td trest

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I was going to run that route and for a long cycle, I'd probably go with a combination of dermacrine or 4 andro stacked with epiandro and lgd as the main components of the cycle. You got your main anabolic with lgd, your estrogen and dht covered. Then sprinkle in something stronger at the end.