Joepaul39’s Rad 140, LGD 4033, S23, YK 11, testosterone (and possibly DMZ log)

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the tip.That is what I heard. I made a thread on my blood pressure because of the high readings and someone recommended it. Will definitely take it next time I run DMZ. The only thing I am taking for it now is Olympus Labs all in one support called Arimicare Pro. The only reason I am not buying Carditone now is I only have a little under 2 weeks of the DMZ. I don’t have high blood pressure when just running the Sarms. Carditone keeping your blood pressure in range on DMZ? How much DMZ you running and for how long?
Just 24mgs, Each cap has has 12mgs of DMZ and a 100mgs of hex, I really didn't want to take 500mgs of hex Just to get at least 40mgs of DMZ, it's Wardemonz , I got a bargain on it..probably be the last time I run it..Other thing I have bp issues without anything so I may stay on Carditone since it's working

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya 500 mg of Hex would be too much. Most I have heard someone running is 300 mg. That made by Centurion Labz because I heard they are discontinuing all their phs which might be why you got a great deal?

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's exactly what I figured, May I ask how did Yk-11 treat you? Next year start I'm gonna go all sarm/test route and see what's up, Finally...Not gonna lie I've been scared, it was the carnadine lab rat cancer thing..anyway Rad/yk-11 for starters and if I like, Maybe next time throw in sum Lgd, ya know one at time,..It's funny, I see and hear so many noobs doing multi-compound stacks for the first time?
Ya 500 mg of Hex would be too much. Most I have heard someone running is 300 mg. That made by Centurion Labz because I heard they are discontinuing all their phs which might be why you got a great deal?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This was my first time with YK 11. To be honest I didn’t notice much from YK 11, but I wouldn’t go by that. This cycle has kind of ended up as a mess. On my prior cycle I ran 1 andro, S23, Rad 140, DMZ, and LGD. It was my first time running a designer steroid and I gained over 20 pounds and my body fat only went up by 2 percent. Thought I could get similar results running pretty much the
same cycle except dropped the 1 andro for YK 11. I am on trt so I don’t do pct and I only took 8 weeks off. This time around hasn’t been nearly the same as the last. Last cycle lifts went up like 20 pounds a week. This cycle I have hardly noticed any strength gains and all the weight I put on initially seems to just have been fat and glycogen. I think it is because I didn’t take enough time off (only 8 weeks) to give my receptors time. Gonna take at least 12 weeks off after this cycle. I hear ya about being scared. At least with Sarms (excluding YK 11) you don’t have to worry about hematocrit going up and organs enlarging and they don’t enlarge the prostate.. My blood pressure doesn’t go up on them either. Think that sucks is they tank your lipids just as bad as steroids in my opinion. You on trt too? How has War Demonz treated you?

small_power

Awards
Cardarine is pretty great stuff for maximizing cardio!!
I think you will appreciate this change to a cutting/recomp plan. Cut calories to where you lose weight/fat, lift hard, and you will 'look' bigger/better than if you just packed on extra muscle and fat.

Good luck!
Im looking into Cardarine to boost my endurance. Whats a good pre-workout to stack with Cardarine?

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This was my first time with YK 11. To be honest I didn’t notice much from YK 11, but I wouldn’t go by that. This cycle has kind of ended up as a mess. On my prior cycle I ran 1 andro, S23, Rad 140, DMZ, and LGD. It was my first time running a designer steroid and I gained over 20 pounds and my body fat only went up by 2 percent. Thought I could get similar results running pretty much the
same cycle except dropped the 1 andro for YK 11. I am on trt so I don’t do pct and I only took 8 weeks off. This time around hasn’t been nearly the same as the last. Last cycle lifts went up like 20 pounds a week. This cycle I have hardly noticed any strength gains and all the weight I put on initially seems to just have been fat and glycogen. I think it is because I didn’t take enough time off (only 8 weeks) to give my receptors time. Gonna take at least 12 weeks off after this cycle. I hear ya about being scared. At least with Sarms (excluding YK 11) you don’t have to worry about hematocrit going up and organs enlarging and they don’t enlarge the prostate.. My blood pressure doesn’t go up on them either. Think that sucks is they tank your lipids just as bad as steroids in my opinion. You on trt too? How has War Demonz treated you?
Damn man that sucks, I took 8 weeks off too from a m1a 40mgs/day (strength was a great, even on calorie defecit) and hex cycle before I started this demonz run 2 weeks in right now, and at 24mgs/day it may just turn out be weak sauce, And I threw in rad (Androgenix labs) in about 3 days ago, Man I hope it's not bunk? Starting out at 10mg for the first week, And if everything is good, finish the rest at 20mgs maybe 30? That's a negitve on the trt though, All my runs have been based with Andros and I've done fine, When pct, bloods are done after this I will be off rest of the year,

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You mind if I ask what kind of training program you are doing? I most of the time do a split/Volume when on, Then D.C/H.I.T/P.H.U.L when off

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think the War Demonz would be
bunk. I have heard good things about it.

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think the War Demonz would be
bunk. I have heard good things about it.
Nah I was talking about Androgenix labs rad, I can't find any info, I got a deal on it or I wouldn't have purchased with such little info

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You mind if I ask what kind of training program you are doing? I most of the time do a split/Volume when on, Then D.C/H.I.T/P.H.U.L when off
Push/pull split routine with most sets between 8 to12 reps to failure. Monday chest/shoulders/triceps, Tuesday back/bicep, Wednesday legs/abs, repeat Thursday through Saturday and take Sunday off.

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyway I feel like I'm just hyjackin your log now, Good luck with everything

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nah I was talking about Androgenix labs rad, I can't find any info, I got a deal on it or I wouldn't have purchased with such little info
Could be. Never heard of the brand. I always go with Narrows Labs. Paid to have their S23 third party lab tested so I know what I am getting is gtg.

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Push/pull split routine with most sets between 8 to12 reps to failure. Monday chest/shoulders/triceps, Tuesday back/bicep, Wednesday legs/abs, repeat Thursday through Saturday and take Sunday off.
Oh ok cool

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Could be. Never heard of the brand. I always go with Narrows Labs. Paid to have their S23 third party lab tested so I know what I am getting is gtg.
Oh yeah I heard only great things, It was going to be them or Medfit I purchase with next year

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 6 update. Weighed in up 2 pounds with no change in body fat up or down. I will take that as a good week because the first three weeks of the cycle when i was “bulking” each week my body weight increased so did my body fat. Can only contribute the increase of 2 pounds weight to upping the DMZ by 50 percent from 40 mg to 60 mg since I am eating in a slight caloric deficit at 2700 calories a day. Who knows If it was glycogen weight or muscle. 2 weeks left in the cycle, but only 1 week left of the DMZ. Blood pressure slightly better this week at 141 over 79. I pulled my hamstring on my treadclimber walking at a 20 percent incline so will probably not be exercising hamstrings for a week or possibly till the end of the cycle. Hamstrings are a delicate thing, especially when you get older. No sides except the slight acidic stomach from time to time. 1 Pepcid complete a day takes care of it (when I was on the YK 11 two I had to take 2 a day). Also more shoulder and back acne has appeared this week. Plan to continue calories the same this week.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just ordered bloodwork for this weekend since I end the DMZ this weekend and will be unable to get bloodwork the following weekend due to going on vacation(which is right when my cycle ends). Ordered Complete blood count, comprehensive metabolic panel, and lipids test from discountedlabs.com.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Late week 7 update. Didn’t get blood drawn this weekend as planned because visiting with family. My 6 week run on DMZ ended Friday. Have an appointment for bloodwork tomorrow morning. Lost a half pound on week 7, but what was disheartening is body fat percentage remained the same. Have dropped my calories to 1550 for this last week. I expect a big drop in weight for the final week due to the drastically lower calories coupled with glycogen loss from the DMZ. Had anxiety while on DMZ that caused a hand tremor in my left hand that would come and go. I know it was the DMZ because 2 days after stopping it the tremor ceased entirely. I also know it was anxiety related because whenever I took a Klonopin it stopped. Don’t think I will run DMZ at 60 mg again because this effect never happened when I ran it at 40 mg. Can notice the weight loss in the mirror. Cycle ends this Saturday, then I depart on a week long vacation. Hopefully I will get the bloodwork results by Saturday otherwise I won’t be posting it until I come back. Will weigh in on Saturday and post results. What has been disappointing this cycle is I didn’t see rapid strength increases in the gym like I did on my prior run a few months ago.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finished cycle strong on Saturday. Last week of cycle lost an additional 2 pounds and a
little over a half percent body fat. My finishing weight was 207 pounds at 21.2 percent body fat. I was able to lose almost all the fat I gained by trying to “bulk” at 5000 calories a day for the first 3 weeks of the cycle. My starting stats when I began the cycle was 205 pounds at 20.5 percent body fat. Here is the pic of me again after I gained all that weight 3 weeks into the cycle
752F815F-F352-428A-AE35-F34BE5869205.jpeg

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
While I by no means classify this as a “successful” cycle it has been one that has taught me lessons I will be able to carry forward. Number one never give up! After I gained all that weight one poster told me to abandon the cycle and I didn’t and lost almost all the fat I gained in the final 5 weeks. Lesson 2 I learned I need to cut down to at least 15 percent body fat before I even consider bulking and when bulking only go around 500 calories above maintenance. Lesson 3 DMZ is a hard compound to cut on because of the glycogen bloat so I will not be using it for cuts anymore. Number 4 so many compounds at once are not necessary and have a diminishing law of returns per compound added. Next cut will be with S23, Ostarine, and Hexadrone plus trt. Number 5 I retained just as much muscle cutting only on Sarms in a prior cycle as I did with this one that included DMZ. Number 6 I tolerate DMZ well at 40 mg, but at 60 mg anxiety is too high and even led to hand tremors so bad to the point I though about stopping it, but didn’t since I was so close the end. Number 7 adding a methylated steroid ruins not just good HDL cholesterol, but also skyrockets the bad cholesterol. On Sarms only my HDL was tanked. I received my bloodwork back,
but am on vacation till next weekend so won’t have results posted up for about a week. Have to white out my name, personal info, etc.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn dude! You really took a lot off you're mid-section!
Thanks. Now gotta work on those man boobies. They seem to run in the family,
but I am determined to “break the cycle” (no pun intended).

Last edited:
HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yeah I got a little stomach and tit fat going on after this cycle and bulk

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those are my blood taken 2 days before end of cycle. No surprises lipids and liver values whacked. Actually thought liver values would be more whacked from combining S23 and DMZ at 60 mg. Incidentally I have run Sarms only cycles in the past and only my HDL and not my LDL was whacked (unlike this time). At least hematocrit was in range since I also am on trt. Lessons learned....no more bulking till at least 15 percent bf or lower. Going to try to limit myself in future cycles to at most 3 compounds excluding trt. Will only use DMZ for bulks.

Went on vacation for a week after cycle and didn’t gain any weight back which is good. Going to attempt to continue to cut natty off cycle as long as I don’t lose too much muscle. If still have more to lose in three months will probably do a S23, Ostarine, Hexadrone cut.