Joepaul39’s Rad 140, LGD 4033, S23, YK 11, testosterone (and possibly DMZ log)

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just started an 8 week bulk cycle last Sunday and have decided to log it to keep me motivated. The compounds I will be running are 200 mg prescribed trt testosterone, 15 mg YK 11, 20 mg LGD 4033, S23 30 mg, and Rad 140 30 mg. Two weeks into the cycle I may add 40 mg DMZ for good measure for the final 6 weeks of the cycle. My support supplements are Olympus Labs Arimicare Pro, 1000 mg Olympus Labs TUDCA 950 mg (200 mg of which is from the Arimicare Pro), Now fish oil pills, Now Taurine, and Molecular Nutrition lipid stabil. For the joints I am also taking SNS Cissus, and Now Curcumin. I ran the exact same cycle about 3 months ago except I used 1 andro instead of YK 11 and gained over 20 pounds of which about 16 I kept. My weight taken the day before the first day of the cycle was 205 pounds. I plan on updating the thread about once a week unless something significant occurs during the week.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am in. Sounds like a dope cycle, very similar to what I am interested in running soon. I hope you will post some blood-work at the end.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait till the YK11 kicks in, your strength gains will be explosive. I added 40lbs to many lifts on YK11 and kept around 80 percent of the strength gains off cycle.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am in. Sounds like a dope cycle, very similar to what I am interested in running soon. I hope you will post some blood-work at the end.
Thanks. Yes, I always post bloodwork at the end. Expecting liver enzymes and hdl to be pretty whacked. Last time with similar compounds my hdl was like 19. This time around I plan on getting liver done and maybe hematocrit, but not sure about lipids since I don’t see the point to pay for a test that I already know the results are going to come back as majorly fd up.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow to many products at once
I am an “all in type of guy”. My rational is if my lipids are going to get trashed majorly from running just one methylated steroid like DMZ might as well throw in the “kitchen sink” worth of compounds to get the maximum results out of the cycle that I can since I am sacrificing my heal for the time I am on cycle.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait till the YK11 kicks in, your strength gains will be explosive. I added 40lbs to many lifts on YK11 and kept around 80 percent of the strength gains off cycle.
Ya I am excited about running YK for the first time. I think it will be much more effective than the 1 andro I used last time. If it is effective enough I won’t even be adding in the DMZ since it would kind of be waisting it by overkill. Plus kinda worried about what liver enzymes would do running S23, methylated YK 11, and methylated DMZ all at once. Would hate to have to stop the cycle early due to onset jaundice symptoms. Definitely drinking a LOT of water and keeping my eye out for any pee discoloration.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks. Yes, I always post bloodwork at the end. Expecting liver enzymes and hdl to be pretty whacked. Last time with similar compounds my hdl was like 19. This time around I plan on getting liver done and maybe hematocrit, but not sure about lipids since I don’t see the point to pay for a test that I already know the results are going to come back as majorly fd up.
Makes sense. What are your calories like, are you eating in a surplus? What are you aiming at with this cycle?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Makes sense. What are your calories like, are you eating in a surplus? What are you aiming at with this cycle?
Good question. I have a book by Dr. Susan Kliener called Power Eating. It is a comprehensive nutrition book geared toward bodybuilders with diets for bulking, cutting, maintenance, and contest prep. I am not a
Bodybuilder, but wanted a good nutrition book. She has been the nutritionist for pro and Olympic athletes. I am bulking and eating around 5000 calories a day. About 250 grams protein, 725 grams carbs, and the rest fat all from clean sources. Drinking Muscle Milk protein shakes, skim milk, eating turkey breast, peanuts, whole wheat bagels, whole wheat wheat thins, whole grain light butter
popcorn, shredded wheat cereal, Met Rx bars, bananas, apples, mixed veggies. Eating the same thing each day and having one restaurant cheat meal a week. No alcohol and drinking 1 and a half to 2 gallons of water a day. Trying to put on a minimum of 2 pounds a week.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 1 summary. Weighed in up 4 pounds after a week from 205 to 209 pounds. I am sure some of this is glycogen. Arms and shoulders look bigger. This was encouraging, but the down side is my body fat went up 1 percent. Started DMZ 40 mg a day one week in, rather than waiting till after 2 weeks in as an attempt to minimize body fat gain in the next week. This is important to me
because I carrying enough fat gong into the cycle that I may need to switch from a bulk after 4 weeks to having the final 4 weeks be a cut. If I end up doing that after week 4 I am going to drop the YK 11 since it isn’t much of a cutter and add in cutting compounds of Hexadrone and Ostarine. Hopefully cutting won’t be necessary this cycle as I am hoping for an 8 week bulk.

Side effects experienced after week 1 is I lost a small patch of hair on the back of my head probably due to the S23. This happened the prior two times I ran S23 and both times after the cycle was over the hair grew back so I am not concerned. Also suffered from an acidic stomach probably from the YK 11 and DMZ since they are both methylated steroids. Taking 2 Pepcid Complete otc a day that takes care of the acidic stomach. Had trouble sleeping the first couple days, but solved that by adding in some prescribed Klonopin that is supposed to be taken “as needed” for anxiety lol! Blood pressure taken about one week in was 135 over 89. In the gym noticed increased insane pumps and aggression, but no major noticeable strength increases yet. Will update in a week unless something of major note happens before then.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yo what book version you got? I’m interested and when I went on amazon there’s like 2-3 different copies I’m kinda lost. Also, was it a deep book with lots of content or just basic stuff?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yo what book version you got? I’m interested and when I went on amazon there’s like 2-3 different copies I’m kinda lost. Also, was it a deep book with lots of content or just basic stuff?
Hey bud, I am out of town on a work trip
and won’t be back till Saturday. I will look what version it is when I get home. It is quite thorough (probably 300 or 400 pages). Be forewarned though, the author is not an advocate of PED. The people she advises are pro athletes and couldn’t take these anyway.
This website has info on her and the book

One of the things that makes her approach unique isn’t she isn’t a ketogenic low carb supporter for cuts that can drain the energy you need for training. She even has calorie amount recommendation for bulks and
cuts that are based on how many days a week you train. It is by far the most thorough book I have read on nutrition for bodybuilding.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Following. I really enjoyed s23 when I ran it. Some good strength gains!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Learned today a very important lesson- Just 2 acidic diet Mountain Dewa can f your stomach up big time if your taking methylated roids even with Pepcid complete! Never make that mistake again. I couldn’t even imagine drinking alcohol with my stomach issues.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I followed your S23 log! I remember you had bloodwork done that showed liver stress. Have you run it again since man?
Nah, I haven’t gone back to Sarms since, s23 got me taking Test which opened up a whole new world..but I plan on revisiting Sarms, particularly s23, and rad140...plus mk677.
It did stress the liver, I went through a bottle of TUDCA and it was all good!

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I felt that s23 was like a super version of s4....never done Winstrol but that’s what it’s commonly compared to. You’re gonna have some fun brother! Haha

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have the fourth edition. I think you will really like the book. It has a chapter on rating supplements for effectiveness as well.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 2 summary-Weighed in up an additional 5.4 pounds in week. Current weight is 214.2 pounds. Body fat went up about three fourth of a percent. This is the first full week running the DMZ I added in so some of the 5.4 pounds is glycogen, still I will take 5.4 pounds with less than a percent body fat increase as above satisfactory results. My weight increased more this week and body fat increase were less than the prior week. I attribute this to the DMZ.

Continue to eat roughly 5000 calories a day. This is easier said than done as it often means eating when you are not hungry and beyond the point of fullness as well as eating every 2 to 3 hours. I also eat a lot of whole wheat and grain foods which means I am consuming a lot of fiber that contributes to the feeling of fullness. Dividing calories up in about 6 meals a day. Not sure if I will make my calorie quota today as I’m going to bed in about 4 hours and still have about 3000 calories more to consume due to sleeping in today.

Traveled for work this past week and didn’t get around to measuring blood pressure this week. Probably should of as I added the DMZ lol. Missed one day of training. Training six days a week each body part twice a week on a push/pull routine. First started noticing strength increase with today’s session. Trained chest, shoulders, followed by triceps. Upped my decline hammer bench presses by 30 pounds for a couple sets and 20 pounds on my incline hammer chest press. Oddly, while I was able to increase weight on the chest exercises this was not the case for the shoulders and tricep exercises in today’s session. Maybe that is because they are smaller muscle groups which makes increasing lift weight more difficult.

In 2 weeks I will be half way done with my 8 week cycle and will have to evaluate if the final four weeks should be a cut or bulk. Will probably post up a “half way through” cycle pic to get everybody’s opinion. I love bulking much more than cutting, but not interested in getting a gut as this cycle is set to end a week before Labor Day and then I go on vacation to an upper peninsula resort in Michigan on the beach. If I put off cutting this cycle it will probably mean my entire next cycle will have to be a cut which sounds quite non-appealing. My muscles are looking full, but I am over 20 percent body fat and I know that isn’t healthy long term, especially if you have already chosen a life style the includes running anabolics.

Sides continue to mainly be an acidic stomach. I take a double dose of Pepcid Complete and it keeps it under control. Also making numerous trips to the bathroom due to drinking TONS of water and eating all this food. Will post another update in a week.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So this isn’t my weekly update post, but rather a post seeking everybody’s opinion. I am about 3 weeks in with 5 weeks left. I feel I may be gaining too much fat and was contemplating switching to a cut for the last 5 weeks. The first pic is my day 1 of cycle pic (about 3 weeks ago). The next pic is of me today. What should I do, bulk another week then cut the last 4, start cutting now, or just continue bulking?

Attachments

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well it is official, created another thread to get input and everybody said to cut and that basically I am fat lol. Gonna switch to a cut effective today at around 2000 calories a day. Drop the YK 11 and add in Ostarine since it is more of a cutter. Shooting to loose 2 pounds a week if possible.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dropping 3k calories all of a sudden seems like it's going to do more harm than good IMO. Thats going to be quite a physiological and CNS shock. Your cortisol is going to shoot through the roof and you might even up keeping more fat on. Taper down to around 300-500 below maintenance maybe over the course of a couple weeks?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well it is official, created another thread to get input and everybody said to cut and that basically I am fat lol. Gonna switch to a cut effective today at around 2000 calories a day. Drop the YK 11 and add in Ostarine since it is more of a cutter. Shooting to loose 2 pounds a week if possible.
Ostarine is really only a "cutter" because it is a crappy "bulker". I dont really like those terms but, ostarine is certainly no var or winny. Not by a long shot.

During a cut all you *really* need is enough drugs to minimise muscle loss. Thats it. In my opinion, adding ostarine will ultimately only add more sides (as in, contribute to unfavourable lipids, etc) and do fuk all else. With what else youre on, you will not notice its presence (or absence) in your stack.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dropping 3k calories all of a sudden seems like it's going to do more harm than good IMO. Thats going to be quite a physiological and CNS shock. Your cortisol is going to shoot through the roof and you might even up keeping more fat on. Taper down to around 300-500 below maintenance maybe over the course of a couple weeks?
I think you are right, it is too much of a cut. I was just too zealous to lose fat after
being told by so many people on the thread I created that I am overweight. I know this is a marathon not a sprint. My maintenance before starting this cycle was about 3800 calories a day and I have since gained some weight so it is now more than that.. I’m going to just drop it down to 3000 calories and reevaluate possible adjustments after a week. I should be able to get by without losing much muscle since I am running so many compounds. I only have 5 weeks to do this so I want to make the most out of it.

Last edited:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ostarine is really only a "cutter" because it is a crappy "bulker". I dont really like those terms but, ostarine is certainly no var or winny. Not by a long shot.

During a cut all you *really* need is enough drugs to minimise muscle loss. Thats it. In my opinion, adding ostarine will ultimately only add more sides (as in, contribute to unfavourable lipids, etc) and do fuk all else. With what else youre on, you will not notice its presence (or absence) in your stack.
I agree Ostarine really sucks a$$. I purchased it a long time ago when I was first starting out. I am basically going to run it to try to get it off my shelf. I am dropping the YK 11 which is really more of a methylated steroid than a Sarm so I don’t think adding in Ostarine is going to increase sides too much. I find it pretty light as far as sides. I ran all these same compounds once before simultaneously with 1 andro also included. There is never really a “good time” to run Ostarine since it is crap, just don’t want to throw it away (though perhaps in the trash is where it truly belongs lol).

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Figure just do a quick week 3 summary a couple days early to get it out of the way. Day 1 of cycle 07/07/19 started at 205 pounds and about 20.5 percent body fat. (Probably had no business bulking since at the starting point I was over 20 percent bf). As of today 07/27/19 weighed in at 218 pounds and body fat of 22.6 percent. So in about 3 weeks my weight went up 13 pounds with roughly a 2 percent increase in body fat. Obviously all my gain wasn’t fat just by doing the math, but due to already being over 20 percent when I added the additional 2 percent fat is quite noticeable especially around the chest area and love handles. Just glad I had the sense to change this to a cut with the input of others on this forum (@Borashi I should have listened to you from the start when you recommend a cut after I showed you my pic before starting the cycle). Oh well, live and learn.

Will be reducing total calories for week 4 from 5000 down to 3000. Will re-evaluate in one week depending on what body fat percentage does not based on scale weight. Hoping in the last 5 weeks I can at least drop the 2 percent fat I gained and be at 7 or 8 pounds higher weight than the 205 pounds I originally started the cycle at. Ideally would like to lose 3 or even 4 percent body fat,
but that will be hard in just 5 weeks.

Over the last week the additional fat has been more noticeable to me to the point where I have decided to reverse directions in this cycle. Cardio also has become more difficult.
I usually go at 2 and a half miles per hour six days a week at a 15 percent incline on my incline trainer, but due to the additional weight this became too difficult and I had to reduce the speed to 2 mph at a 15 percent incline. No noticeable sides this week except the occasional acidic stomach. Dropped the YK 11 today and knock on wood so far no acidic stomach. Some strength increases on lifts, but nothing huge this week to write about. Hopefully I will have better scale results to report next week. Learned
a lesson for me. Will not be bulking again unless at a minimum down to 17 or possibly 18 percent bf starting weight. Ideally what I would like to do for future cycles is recomps with total weight remaining the same and body fat going down, but I know that can be tricky.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in a constant battle to pack on muscle vs recomp, maintain muscle. Lately I've been so busy with life, it's been hard to get in lifting sessions consistently. Lifting will always be a part of my life, I'm just more balanced now on other aspects of my life, which is healthy. Obsession isn't a good thing, my life will be defined by more than my physical progression.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm constantly tweaking my diet and focusing more on the big picture vs. instant gratification.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Long term consistency will bring me the results I desire, I have to keep my expectations realistic, I'm now the tortoise vs. what I was, the hare.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No offense but this whole cycle is a mess, your diet and probably your workouts are as well. Since you’re on trt stop this silly cycle, find out what you really want and do the lifestyle changes you need to be able to keep a year around healthy lifestyle. When you find that, then you can add in all the steroids you want, right now you bf is too high and you don’t have enough muscles.

Sorry, don’t try to be rude but you will get much more out of your cycle if have a better starting point.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for your opinion, but we know those are like assh$les and everybody has one and per your post above you very likely may be one! I have run successful cycles before on here with similar compounds as cuts and lost like 4 percent body fat. On one cycle I gained over 20 pounds with only a little over 2 percent body fat increase. Granted I made a mistake this time to bulk, and I have acknowledged that and am correcting it. No reason to abandon the cycle that would be silly and also a waste of all the compounds that I have already been taking for 3 weeks ! I can retain more muscle while cutting low calorie with gear than I can natty at 41 years old and to think otherwise is wrong. I know this because I have cut natty many times and always lose more fat and retain much more muscle when I am on gear. I look forward to using your post as motivation to prove you wrong by dropping a fair amount of body fat over the last 5 weeks so thanks for your post in that regard! Everybody else on here is supportive so if you can’t be than march your as$ off my thread.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No offense but this whole cycle is a mess, your diet and probably your workouts are as well. Since you’re on trt stop this silly cycle, find out what you really want and do the lifestyle changes you need to be able to keep a year around healthy lifestyle. When you find that, then you can add in all the steroids you want, right now you bf is too high and you don’t have enough muscles.

Sorry, don’t try to be rude but you will get much more out of your cycle if have a better starting point.
Also, since you seem to know so much about my diet probably being a mess as you inferred in your post, haven’t posted it yet, but have dropped the calories to 2000, what do my macros look like and what foods am I eating?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, since you seem to know so much about my diet probably being a mess as you inferred in your post, haven’t posted it yet, but have dropped the calories to 2000, what do my macros look like and what foods am I eating?
I have no idea but looking at your pictures it’s probably a lot of junk!

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for your opinion, but we know those are like assh$les and everybody has one and per your post above you very likely may be one! I have run successful cycles before on here with similar compounds as cuts and lost like 4 percent body fat. On one cycle I gained over 20 pounds with only a little over 2 percent body fat increase. Granted I made a mistake this time to bulk, and I have acknowledged that and am correcting it. No reason to abandon the cycle that would be silly and also a waste of all the compounds that I have already been taking for 3 weeks ! I can retain more muscle while cutting low calorie with gear than I can natty at 41 years old and to think otherwise is wrong. I know this because I have cut natty many times and always lose more fat and retain much more muscle when I am on gear. I look forward to using your post as motivation to prove you wrong by dropping a fair amount of body fat over the last 5 weeks so thanks for your post in that regard! Everybody else on here is supportive so if you can’t be than march your as$ off my thread.
Lol, sensitive much? It’s not my fault you’re fat with no muscles. Don’t come to a public forum and ask for help and when it’s not what you want to hear cry about it like a little girl. I’m happy to leave your “fat camp” thread

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cardarine is pretty great stuff for maximizing cardio!!
I think you will appreciate this change to a cutting/recomp plan. Cut calories to where you lose weight/fat, lift hard, and you will 'look' bigger/better than if you just packed on extra muscle and fat.

Good luck!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cardarine is pretty great stuff for maximizing cardio!!
I think you will appreciate this change to a cutting/recomp plan. Cut calories to where you lose weight/fat, lift hard, and you will 'look' bigger/better than if you just packed on extra muscle and fat.

Good luck!
Thanks for the encouragement and advice on Cardarine brother!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 4 Summary- Drastically dropped
my calories switching from a bulk to a cut. Eating approximately 2100 calories a day (230 grams protein, 73 grams fat, carbs relatively low at 137 grams a day). Surprisingly the first 3 days weren’t very bad in hunger pains despite the fact I dropped 3000 calories a day. I am now supplementing with Now Brands Glucomannan fiber pills to help fight off hunger and maintain fullness. Day 4 fatigue and hunger pains began, especially the fatigue. Though I am not eating carbs low enough to be in a “ketogenic state” the only thing I could compare the fatigue to is when I was on the Ketogenic diet and the first few days you enter Ketosis and feel like crap. I am sure the fatigue is directly attributable to not only the drastic calorie reduction, but the drastic carb reduction (the week before when I was bulking I was at plus 700 grams of clean carbs a day and not I am at around 140). Getting through workouts proved tougher due to the fatigue and lift increases were far and few between. Yesterday I took action to fight the fatigue and it seemed to have worked. I did a type of “refeed” day by eating at about maintenance with a lot of clean carbs and took a day off from the gym. Feel MUCH better today and will be heading back to the gym after this post. This next week I plan on keeping calories the same, but if fatigue starts to slowly settle in again I won’t be afraid to immediately bump up a few hundred calories in carbs for the day for fuel. Shouldn’t hurt much since I am now in such a huge calorie deficit and on so many compounds. Side effects are still the acidic stomach which is cured by 2 doses of Pepcid Complete a day. It seems to have bothered me a lot less this week since dropping the methylated YK 11 as I was even able to drink my favorite diet Mountain Dew for a treat this week! Also, noticing some anxiety probably from the DMZ which even produced very slight hand tremors in my left hand that would last for 30 minutes or so. The anxiety isn’t terrible as it seems to come and go like once a day and only last for an hour or so. I take a Klonopin for it which kills it and the hand tremor within 30 minutes. Without the Klonopin I probably couldn’t run the DMZ. For others reading this thread I am prone to anxiety so I wouldn’t be too worried about that happening to you if you run it as long as you are not prone to it. The other side effect which is DEFINETLY due to the drastic drop in carbs is I lost a lot of my swole look in my arms likely due to glycogen loss. Scale weight dropped 6 pounds which kinda proves i lost a lot of glycogen from cutting the carbs from over 700 grams a day to low 100s because it would be otherwise impossible to lose 6 pounds in 6 days. Awesome news to report though is I lost a full 1 percent body fat in a week!! 🙂. My ambitious goal for the final 4 weeks is to lose another 3 (preferably 4 percent) body fat and have my weight come in at or just slightly under my initial weight before the cycle. Blood pressure this high proved great the one time I checked it at 135 over 72 although I would hate to know what it looks like when one of those anxiety attacks occur lol! Will post another update next week.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What are you taking for a preworkout powder? That is always a great energy boost and muscle pump generator to keep the spirits up!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are you taking for a preworkout powder? That is always a great energy boost and muscle pump generator to keep the spirits up!
I take PES High Volume for pumps, Creatine, Beta Alanine. For energy I take cheap, but efficient three 200 mg caffeine pills for a total dosage of 600 mg 30 minutes preworkout.

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been reserved about throwing in sum rad I've been sitting on since started a wardemonz cycle, I haven't used a sarm yet, The intention was to stack em, But I figured it might be a waste considering what I've been reading about receptors in all? I'm gonna keep it at 20-30mgs, I gonna finish off that 90 caps

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 5 update- Lost 4 pounds with about 1 percent drop in body fat. Going to increase calories by about 600 to 700 a day to a daily total of about 2700 a day as I feel 4 pounds in a week is too drastic and some of it may have been muscle since 1 percent of my total weight comes to a little over 2 pounds. Lifts not up or down much. Felt some fatigue early in the week which is another reason I am upping calories. Blood pressure is running high at about 135 to 140 over 90. Have 3 weeks left in this cycle, but only 2 weeks of the DMZ. I bumped up the DMZ from 40 mg to 60 mg a couple days ago for the final 2 weeks of it. The acidic stomach is almost nonexistent since dropping the YK 11. Main side is anxiety, but it is tolerable.

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Week 5 update- Lost 4 pounds with about 1 percent drop in body fat. Going to increase calories by about 600 to 700 a day to a daily total of about 2700 a day as I feel 4 pounds in a week is too drastic and some of it may have been muscle since 1 percent of my total weight comes to a little over 2 pounds. Lifts not up or down much. Felt some fatigue early in the week which is another reason I am upping calories. Blood pressure is running high at about 135 to 140 over 90. Have 3 weeks left in this cycle, but only 2 weeks of the DMZ. I bumped up the DMZ from 40 mg to 60 mg a couple days ago for the final 2 weeks of it. The acidic stomach is almost nonexistent since dropping the YK 11. Main side is anxiety, but it is tolerable.
You taking anything for ya bp? I've been taking Carditone, it works

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You taking anything for ya bp? I've been taking Carditone, it works
Thanks for the tip.That is what I heard. I made a thread on my blood pressure because of the high readings and someone recommended it. Will definitely take it next time I run DMZ. The only thing I am taking for it now is Olympus Labs all in one support called Arimicare Pro. The only reason I am not buying Carditone now is I only have a little under 2 weeks of the DMZ. I don’t have high blood pressure when just running the Sarms. Carditone keeping your blood pressure in range on DMZ? How much DMZ you running and for how long?