Joe Biden running for President

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Joe Biden, "Imagine what would have happened if Barack Obama had been assassinated after becoming the defacto nominee."

Umm, Joe, I am not sure yoy fully understand why YOU were chosen by the first African American president of the United States to be next in line.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remember when a fake Biden site was first on Google search results, ahead of Biden’s actual site?

And then I think people tried to say it was Russia’s doing, when it was, IIRC, just a dude in the US trolling.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, I did not know that. Remember when Hillary was accused of having special dealings with the Russians and then they tried to pin it on the President that beat her?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Biden has been saying racist stuff for years, and he expects to the black vote lmao

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My coworker: I grew up a republican but I don’t know, I just trust Joe so much and believe that he will make this country great! I’m definitely voting democrat this year!

Me: *in my head* Are we really f’n having this conversation at work?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meh, no one is going to save us at this point
All we can do is buckle up and brace for impact, the second half is about to commence.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_7072.JPG

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know how he has all of these racist quotes and no one seems to pay much attention to his stance on desegregation? I mean, he can't hide behind dementia in that one.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know how he has all of these racist quotes and no one seems to pay much attention to his stance on desegregation? I mean, he can't hide behind dementia in that one.
Just the ramblings of a demented super predator. It’s all just so whimsical and cute though right? No way he could be racist because...... Obama!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my sticker. Watch the Biden supporters at work freak out that it’s inappropriate! Ha

61758815687__3B2CE48A-A1EC-4437-9510-CB72989B0D65.JPG

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What I find the craziest etc. is the Dems had 4 years to rally and come up with some good candidates...Instead all they did was bitchh and moan and act butthurt in the media...

Joe should be on a tropical beach, chillin with his drink of choice

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel free to post any “triggered reaction videos” here
The great thing is the CEO is a conservative so the Bernie/Biden supporters try not to stir up anything. I have one little sticker, they have mugs, posters, bumper stickers, lol...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel free to post any “triggered reaction videos” here
The great thing is the CEO is a conservative so the Bernie/Biden supporters try not to stir up anything. I have one little sticker, they have mugs, posters, bumper stickers, lol...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What I find the craziest etc. is the Dems had 4 years to rally and come up with some good candidates...Instead all they did was bitchh and moan and act butthurt in the media...

Joe should be on a tropical beach, chillin with his drink of choice
I know this will take some heat, but...My view on this is that if you voted for Obama, you either are a racist or their is at least a very high likelihood that you have some racism issues to deal with. There was only one reason he was on the card instead of Hillary and it was the color of his skin.

If you vote for Biden, you are just evil. What kind of person would vote for this man? All the things people hate Trump for, supposedly, Biden has actually done. Trump brags about grabbing women by the puzzy. Biden actually did it. Trump tries to investigate wrongdoing in Ukraine, Biden was the one who did the wrongdoing. Trump says dumb things (that are dumb because you don't agree I guess) and Biden says dumb things (dumb because they make no sense and he can no longer form a sentence). Trump, with no evidence, is accused of racism. Biden openly states that poor kids are just as smart as white kids and opposes desegregation and that's OK.

But more to the point, let's assume you don't know any of his evil history. Let's assume you really think he is a good guy. What kind of person would someone be that votes for him in this situation? You are going to vote for someone with impaired cognitive abilities, at the end of his life when he should be relaxing and avoiding stress - and put him in the most stressful position in the country? Why are you doing this? Just because you don't like Trump? How amoral is that?

This is a perfect case of, if you don't want to vote for Trump fine. But don't vote then. Don't kill someone just because you disagree.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this will take some heat, but...My view on this is that if you voted for Obama, you either are a racist or their is at least a very high likelihood that you have some racism issues to deal with. There was only one reason he was on the card instead of Hillary and it was the color of his skin.

If you vote for Biden, you are just evil. What kind of person would vote for this man? All the things people hate Trump for, supposedly, Biden has actually done. Trump brags about grabbing women by the puzzy. Biden actually did it. Trump tries to investigate wrongdoing in Ukraine, Biden was the one who did the wrongdoing. Trump says dumb things (that are dumb because you don't agree I guess) and Biden says dumb things (dumb because they make no sense and he can no longer form a sentence). Trump, with no evidence, is accused of racism. Biden openly states that poor kids are just as smart as white kids and opposes desegregation and that's OK.

But more to the point, let's assume you don't know any of his evil history. Let's assume you really think he is a good guy. What kind of person would someone be that votes for him in this situation? You are going to vote for someone with impaired cognitive abilities, at the end of his life when he should be relaxing and avoiding stress - and put him in the most stressful position in the country? Why are you doing this? Just because you don't like Trump? How amoral is that?

This is a perfect case of, if you don't want to vote for Trump fine. But don't vote then. Don't kill someone just because you disagree.
A million likes!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Sadly, many will only base how they see Biden (or any other candidate) off how they are presented by mainstream media media. No actual facts or statements that they have made over several decades seem to matter; the absolute lack of producing any relevant change during their LIFETIME “career” as a political puppet does not matter because this time it will be different! It’s tragic really, but this is what society has devolved to. Spoon fed/brain dead, gimme gimme gimme.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sadly, many will only base how they see Biden (or any other candidate) off how they are presented by mainstream media media. No actual facts or statements that they have made over several decades seem to matter; the absolute lack of producing any relevant change during their LIFETIME “career” as a political puppet does not matter because this time it will be different! It’s tragic really, but this is what society has devolved to. Spoon fed/brain dead, gimme gimme gimme.
I typically refrain from politics on LinkedIn but the other night I got into a discussion. Someone posted up a photo of Trump waiting up to meet a POW returning to the US at 2 AM after a long day. One of the comments pointed out how Trump was not a good CEO because he has had a million failures. I tried to make the point that Henry Ford started an automobile company 3X before he made it, listed a bunch of other big-time CEOs who had tremendous failures and bankruptcies, and pointed out that Abraham Lincoln also had failures. In other words, anyone who ever tries to do anything worthwhile - fails.

He simply responded with a list of Trumps "failures" - which were all before he was president and had no bearing on his work now - and the likes for that reply went through the roof. He completely missed the point and it was like talking to a robot that would spit out the same answer no matter what you said to it. All of the people supporting his reaction just really highlighted to me how little the other side is using any reason in their decisions.

I doubt he even realized that basically he was supporting the idea that Lincoln shouldn't have been president because presidents shouldn't have had past failures. But hey, he still thinks he is for equality.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I typically refrain from politics on LinkedIn but the other night I got into a discussion. Someone posted up a photo of Trump waiting up to meet a POW returning to the US at 2 AM after a long day. One of the comments pointed out how Trump was not a good CEO because he has had a million failures. I tried to make the point that Henry Ford started an automobile company 3X before he made it, listed a bunch of other big-time CEOs who had tremendous failures and bankruptcies, and pointed out that Abraham Lincoln also had failures. In other words, anyone who ever tries to do anything worthwhile - fails.

He simply responded with a list of Trumps "failures" - which were all before he was president and had no bearing on his work now - and the likes for that reply went through the roof. He completely missed the point and it was like talking to a robot that would spit out the same answer no matter what you said to it. All of the people supporting his reaction just really highlighted to me how little the other side is using any reason in their decisions.

I doubt he even realized that basically he was supporting the idea that Lincoln shouldn't have been president because presidents shouldn't have had past failures. But hey, he still thinks he is for equality.
LinkedIn has been so horrible! Makes me cringe just reading posts.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
'nancy pelosi urges joe biden to cancel scheduled debates with president trump'
And, BAM, just like that, you found something that Nancy Pelosi and I agree on. He doesn't stand a chance.

Trump: What is your plan for improving the safety of Americans if you are elected?

Biden: If I am elected, I will pass legislation to make it illegal to posses any semi-automatic.....*blank stare*....you know the things. Come on man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And, BAM, just like that, you found something that Nancy Pelosi and I agree on. He doesn't stand a chance.

Trump: What is your plan for improving the safety of Americans if you are elected?

Biden: If I am elected, I will pass legislation to make it illegal to posses any semi-automatic.....*blank stare*....you know the things. Come on man!
where am i?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Who am where? I came all the way around 19 through 17 and...you know.