JGNTYCE working towards ELITE with MST CITRUVOL-ELITE *Sponsored*

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Big thanks to MST and jalfrey for choosing me to log CITRUVOL-ELITE! I have switched my training from a strength based 5x5 protocol to a marathon/endurance training. I am currently training to increase my running capacity, which would lead to running my first 5k. I eventually want to run a 10k and then a full marathon.

I have been training for about a month now and my running capacity has increased little by little. I am hoping that using CITRUVOL-ELITE will aid me with increasing my cardio and running endurance. #Focus

HERE WE GO!!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1456001240.165685.jpg

Felt great during this workout! Took 4 caps of CITRUVOL-ELITE 45 mins before my run. I loved the beta alanine tingles! The cordyceps definitely helped in my running today! #Focus

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4 minute tabata: burpees, mountain climbers, tuck jumps, and split squat jumps. DONE! #Focus

Usually I feel very winded after this hellish tabata. However, I have felt more oxygen in my lungs, which lead to greater increases in workout capacity. citruvol elite has definitely helped.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Couple days late, but I made it!

That does look like a pretty miserable Tabata session. I hate burpees...

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1456162649.939674.jpg

Another great running session! Citruvol elite is definitely working!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kettlebell workout today: 62 lb Kettlebell used for swings and 53 lb Kettlebell used for goblet squats.

20 minute countdown EMOM (every minute on the minute) rotating 15 swings one minute, then 5 goblet squats the next minute.

citruvol definitely helped in getting through this workout! #focus

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa! Those are heavy KBells! The heaviest we have at my gym is 35lb and then 1 random 30 or 35Kg. Strong looking workout, brah!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoa! Those are heavy KBells! The heaviest we have at my gym is 35lb and then 1 random 30 or 35Kg. Strong looking workout, brah!
Yea bro, I have a whole set of these things, all the way up to 106lbs. I wanna get Kettlebell certified eventually.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1456344273.369216.jpg

Felt some pain today in my ankles during the run. Looks like it's a usual pain when running from what I've been told. However, the pain subsided as I kept running. Here's the stats for today. #focus

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the pain you're talking about. I get it when I run for 3-4 miles. I guess I should do it more than once or twice a week to build up some strength in my ankles.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know the pain you're talking about. I get it when I run for 3-4 miles. I guess I should do it more than once or twice a week to build up some strength in my ankles.
Yea brother, just gotta keep it going!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kettlebell swing workout using 62 lbs for 15 swings and 53 lbs for goblet squats. EMOM for 20 minutes, switching from swings to goblet squats. Felt great and was able to push through, thanks to Citruvol Elite! #focus

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1456682685.111634.jpg

Workout for today. Endurance is definitely increasing and citruvol elite definitely is helping reach my goals of increasing endurance and running capacity. #focus

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457099117.403630.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457099125.800338.jpg

My endurance is definitely increasing and I am feeling better and better during my runs with Citruvol-Elite! #focus

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457307325.453030.jpg

Another great run! #focus

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457473378.538701.jpg

The endurance gains just keep on getting better and better with Citruvol Elite! #focus

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you're up to 5-6 minutes runs now?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you're up to 5-6 minutes runs now?
Yes sir! And I could barely run for a minute straight when I first started....that TREN though...

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kettlebell workout: increased swing weight to 32kg! 15 swings and 5 goblet squats using 53 lbs. citruvol elite has also helped with strength! #focus

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457648155.998163.jpg

Love Citruvol Elite! Endurance is getting better and better each and every training session! #focus

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457803074.852936.jpg

Citruvol-Elite..the endurance Maximus! #focus

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kettlebell workout: 32 kg for swings and 24 kg for goblet squats. Strength is also increasing with Citruvol Elite! #focus

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jeez those are heavy kbells. I've been using a 16kg for tabata swing sessions 2-3 times a week and they leave me panting like a wildebeest! Of course, I'm not using Citruvol-ELITE. Looks like I'm going to have to give it a whirl!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jeez those are heavy kbells. I've been using a 16kg for tabata swing sessions 2-3 times a week and they leave me panting like a wildebeest! Of course, I'm not using Citruvol-ELITE. Looks like I'm going to have to give it a whirl!
I started with that weight when I first started. Using kettle bells is definitely different than the traditional barbells and Dumbbells for strength training. It's a different beast!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457971097.966368.jpg

Awe yeah! I have now stepped up my game and I am up to 10 minute runs! Seriously, Citruvol Elite has become a god send supplement in regards to my long distance/marathon training. I'm almost finished with the bottle and I have nothing but positive experiences with the product! I stand behind this product 110%. Just look how I could barely run 1:30 minutes in the beginning. Now I'm up to 10 minutes! It's only gonna get better from here! #focus

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jump rope workout yesterday and today: 15 sets. 1:00 minute working interval and 30 seconds rest per set. Total workout: 22:30. Killed it with Citruvol-Elite! #focus

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are those 10 minute runs treating you? That's an impressive jump from the start of the log!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How are those 10 minute runs treating you? That's an impressive jump from the start of the log!
Thanks brother! The 10 minute runs seem easy. Next run is 15 mins continuous. The product works as advertised! This is definitely a staple supp going forward! Just bought another bottle, as a matter of fact.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458655419.233197.jpg

From barely running and lasting for a minute, I am now up to 15 minute runs..#focus

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I just finished the bottle of Citruvol Elite. As can be seen from the start of the log till now, my endurance has sky rocketed with help from Citruvol Elite. I just bought another bottle and I will also be adding more MST products to aid in my goal of running a marathon. I am excited to add Cordygen ultra, athlytes atp, and peak elite, to the regimen. I will also start taking epicatechin and COP as well. I am serious with my goal! I will continue to post my workouts on this log as it will be never ending in my quest for 26.2!

Thanks to jalfrey for choosing me to log this great product from Millenium Sport Technologies! Representation and commitment will be going forward from here!

#FOCUS

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great log and great results! Thanks for accepting the rep gig over the course of it. And thanks for being not just a rep, but a believing customer!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great log and great results! Thanks for accepting the rep gig over the course of it. And thanks for being not just a rep, but a believing customer!
Yes sir! I believe in the products 110% and MST is definitely a top notch company! Thanks jalfrey!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458830348.203433.jpg

20 minute continuous run.

#focus

jgntyce

jgntyce