• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Breaking: Jesse Ventura, Howard Stern Set For 2016 Presidential Run

Libertarian duo would shake foundation of White House contest

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Infowars.com
September 29, 2013

Former Governor Jesse Ventura and radio personality Howard Stern are set for a sensational 2016 presidential run.

Image: Howard Stern & Jesse Ventura.

Ventura will fly to New York this Wednesday to appear on Stern’s Sirius XM show, during which Ventura will formally request that Stern join him on the ticket.

Ventura told the Alex Jones Show that he is deadly serious about running for the White House with Stern as his VP. Due to Ventura’s refusal to entertain the notion of taking money from special interests, Stern, whose radio show brings in around $100 million a year, will be in charge of fundraising.

Although Ventura had to quit his radio show when he ran for Governor of Minnesota in order to comply with FCC regulations, Stern will not have to quit his current show because satellite radio is not subject to the same rules as terrestrial radio.

However, Stern has indicated he will probably quit his current show in 2015 anyway, leaving the path clear for a presidential campaign to begin the same year.

Off air, Ventura told Jones that Stern is one of the smartest people he knows and that his libertarian mindset make the two a perfect combination. It is likely that Ventura and Stern will attempt to secure the Libertarian Party nomination, which in 2012 was won by former New Mexico governor Gary Johnson.

Stern previously ran for Governor of New York as a libertarian candidate in 1994, promising to fix the roads and repeal the death penalty.

Ventura is about to commence a book tour but confirmed that he would run for president, with Stern as his VP, exclusively with the Alex Jones Show.

Watch the clip below from 42:30 onwards where Ventura discusses the presidential campaign.
(Sorry guys...Im visiting a foreign country where youtube is blocked right now -ax1)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stern won't run. Another Pulitzer caliber piece for our paranoid friend Alex jones.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ventura is a peice of ****. He's sueing for the estate of a murdered Navy SEAL (whom punched Ventura in the face)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ventura is a peice of ****. He's sueing for the estate of a murdered Navy SEAL (whom punched Ventura in the face)
It doesnt matter what ones background was, no profession is a ticket for wrongful conduct, a ticket to slander someone and a ticket to exempt oneself from being served. The court of law see's and has accepted a case and both parties have a right to fair trial.

Keep in mind, Jesse is a Navy SEAL for life and his lawsuit has backing of other Navy SEAL colleagues.

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
You guys realize that if every person in this country voted for them they still wouldn't win...

YOUR PRESIDENTIAL VOTE MEANS NOTHING.

The powers that be will give us their puppet and there is nothing any of you can or will do about it..

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys realize that if every person in this country voted for them they still wouldn't win...

The powers that be will give us their puppet and there is nothing any of you can or will do about it..
They are still needing to count Ron Paul's votes from two elections ago, lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i don't remeber posting this....it sounds exactly like something i would say!!!

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Nice to see that we have quite a few enlightened members on here!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice to see that we have quite a few enlightened members on here!
not as many as i would like, but our numbers seem to be growing!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I caant wait !!!
I dunno about the Howard Stern thing but Jesse is waiting until the Summer of next year to run for president should he decide. No point in running now, and as a matter of fact I agree with him that he wants to make running prior to the election year illegal. Shyt is just irrelevent this time of year and too damn long. We need to focus on the country not the election.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I dunno about the Howard Stern thing but Jesse is waiting until the Summer of next year to run for president should he decide. No point in running now, and as a matter of fact I agree with him that he wants to make running prior to the election year illegal. Shyt is just irrelevent this time of year and too damn long. We need to focus on the country not the election.
True im still in awe of his series of which i have yet to see ...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Season 1 and 2 are must see. Season 3 started suffering from cuts and support.
I bet haha he hits some crazy subjects. I like the coffin episode. I had a pit in my stomach after that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet haha he hits some crazy subjects. I like the coffin episode. I had a pit in my stomach after that.
The 9/11 ones are good. One focuses on manhatten and he interviews a rescue worker who found one of the black boxes. The other interviews someone from the military who walked out of the pentagon whole and said there was no evidence of a plane hitting the building. So much, and its entertaining get your popcorn, or protein bites this is a bb board lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The 9/11 ones are good. One focuses on manhatten and he interviews a rescue worker who found one of the black boxes. The other interviews someone from the military who walked out of the pentagon whole and said there was no evidence of a plane hitting the building. So much, and its entertaining get your popcorn, or protein bites this is a bb board lol
Hell yeah i got 6 windows open on auto refresh every 7 seconds

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
President Ventura?

Written by Adam Dick
Ron Paul Institute

Sunday November 29, 2015

May former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura announce in March his candidacy for president of the United States? According to a new discussion of Ventura and Fox News Senior Judicial Analyst and former New Jersey Judge Andrew Napolitano on Ora TV, Ventura’s decision regarding a presidential run will largely depend on what happens in the early primaries and caucuses of the Republican and Democratic Parties.

Talk of a potential Ventura presidential run arose from Ventura and Napolitano’s discussion of their agreement, as Napolitano states, that “these wars that we have been involved in and the ones that are contemplated are profoundly unjust, immoral, and unlawful” as well as their mutual admiration for War is a Racket author General Smedley Bulter. Moving the conversation from a shared critique of war to the presidential race, Ventura says:

I can’t imagine what [General Semedley Butler] would think of his country today — this complete hero. And General Butler said we need to pass a constitutional amendment that our military cannot go over 500 miles from our shore. And I think about that today and think that he is even more right today because we have the technology we can blow up the world 100 times over now. What do we need 170-some bases throughout the world [for]? And why are we in every war, Judge? I’m 64 now, and, when you count the war on drugs, we’ve been at war my whole life. What are we going to do about this? I mean, am I going to have to run next spring for the Libertarians?

Napolitano answers in part:

Only if you or Rand Paul or someone who shares these Jeffersonian values has a national audience will the American public be able to see the horrific nature of war and the deceptive, corrupt attitude of the two major political parties who live for war.

Later in the discussion, Napolitano, a Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity Advisory Board member, explains what conditions could help make a Ventura run successful. Napolitano states:

You know, you and I have talked off-air many, many times about the viability of a third party. And we’re both familiar with the stranglehold that the Republicans and the Democrats have on the political process in general and certainly on the debates. I’m not talking about these primary debates now. I’m talking about the two or three or four — however many there will be — major debates in the fall of ’16 where half the country is watching.

This may finally be the year to break that stranglehold because of the track record of Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders demonstrating the thirst and the hunger out there for an independent thinker as a major candidate. If Donald Trump is not the Republican nominee, if Bernie Sanders is not the Democratic nominee, and if Rand Paul is not running for national office next fall, the time will be right for an independent candidate to show his handsome, articulate face.

Regarding Ventura’s prospects should he run, Napolitano notes that Napolitano and Ventura’s shared “brand” has “very broad and deep reach, particularly among young people and especially this year when we see the huge numbers supporting the antiestablishment candidates.”

Near the conclusion of the discussion Ventura elaborates on his plans regarding his potential presidential run. Ventura says he will probably decide one way or the other in March. If he decides to run, Ventura suggests he will seek the Libertarian Party nomination and obtain assistance from Roger Stone, who earlier this year was a Donald Trump campaign advisor.

In 1998, Ventura, running as the Reform Party nominee, defeated contenders including the Republican and Democratic nominees to win the Minnesota governorship.

Watch Ventura and Napolitano’s complete 18-minute discussion here: (scroll to bottom of article for video)
The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity : President Ventura?

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
UglAy

Xakliva

Awards
Absolutely right. Ralph Nader and Ron Paul were two recent examples of how the corrupt state had effectively marginalized them.