Jeff Summers complements T-gel in Anabolic Insider

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This morning I was reading Anabolic Insider (as I was taking a dump) because I get it for free. I personally think his products are way overpriced, I don't care if they work or not 'cause I brew my ****. However, Jeff was recommending T-Gel to his readers . This surprised the hell out of me since he's bashed other products, and it he even put it in his publication. I guess this is great Karma for BDC and T-Gel

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
T-Gel!

Funny a known scammer gives props like that.. Suprised he didn't add, "Although it isn't as powerful as DermaGain, it's still an over-all good product!" :rolleyes:

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Which issue was that?? Hope it wasnt one that I burnt, I still have a couple dozen laying around....

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I would consider this as "good" or "bad" attention, with his history of selling rip off scam-crap.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Which issue was that?? Hope it wasnt one that I burnt, I still have a couple dozen laying around....
I can't find it right now but I got it yesterday so it's gotta be the most recent issue

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I would consider this as "good" or "bad" attention, with his history of selling rip off scam-crap.
Either way, doesn't matter. You guys know the products speak for themselves and are not marketed towards the ignorant anyway. I think its hilarious... :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
BTW, isn't there a saying that goes like this "there's no such thing as bad publicity unless you're a politician"

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
This morning I was reading Anabolic Insider (as I was taking a dump) because I get it for free. I personally think his products are way overpriced, I don't care if they work or not 'cause I brew my ****. However, Jeff was recommending T-Gel to his readers . This surprised the hell out of me since he's bashed other products, and it he even put it in his publication. I guess this is great Karma for BDC and T-Gel
now i know if i get anabolic insider i can read it and it'll make my **** flow easier...heh..then you can perforate it and put it on a roll! his recommendation of t-gel was prolly the only worthwhile thing the the rag.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I don't have a copy...can someone scan it and post the image in here?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
somebody has to have this thing.... Post the article please :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I finally found it. It's the July-August 2003 issue of Anabolic Insider, it's on page 24 in the Steroid Q&A.

The whole damm thing is too long to print, so I'll just print what Jeff Summers says about T-Gel: There has been some talk about T-Gel recently, and that's another good source. A lot of people use T-Gel in a transdermal situation and others use it, along with DMSO, for injection, with a little bacteriostatic water

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I think I need to read the context that was said in...

Chemo

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Too bad the compliment came from a known bullsh*t artist.

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
I just got this in yesterday and read over that article. I think when he says t-gel he is actually referring to the prescription Testosterone gels ie androgel.

I dont have a scanner on this computer, but I will type out what Jeff says:

(Original question was regarding creating injectable out of pellets)

"A: I'm suprised you're dissappointed in the pharmacy bought pill crushers. They usually pulverize any tab into powder, immediately. My main concern for you though, isnt whether youre pulverizing your pills amply, my concern is that you have no experience in terms of creating a suspended preparation with which to inject. This is crucial, first off, I'd do a little independent reading on the subject. www.steroids.com offers great advice. There you can find information on how to convert pellets into an injectable solution, a lot of this information (and more tons more) can be found on the boards. Finasol is a good preparation to use, as is IMP, PLO Gel, and DMSO (for transdermal). There has been some talk about T-Gel recently, and that's another good source. A lot of people use T-Gel in a transdermal situation and others use it, along with DMSO, for injection, with a little bacteriostatic water. I'd experiment with this, considering you can get pellets from livestock stores in the country without a prescription, and they're cheaper then dirt!"