LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ride along the canal system. Keeps it safe.
Awesome! That makes it easy as long as it's not crowded and you have to dodge people walking. :ROFLMAO:

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Hit legs yesterday. Felt good. Still getting stronger.

poluvolo

Awards
I think Artemisia iwayomogi extract works exactly as cardarine
about the daily dose as standalone is about 2000mg daily
excellent ingedients profile stack

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
I think Artemisia iwayomogi extract works exactly as cardarine
about the daily dose as standalone is about 2000mg daily
excellent ingedients profile stack
That’s interesting because I felt this product gave me a slight boost in my endurance.
I’m unfamiliar with the ingredients so wasn’t sure about how high it can be dosed. It states not to take more than 3 capsules in a 24hr period as well so that was a little worrisome.
But I really wondered how this would shine dosing higher, maybe 2 servings per day. One in the morning and another in the evening

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Bottle is getting down to the bottom.i didn’t get to exercise yesterday, had a full schedule and everyone showed up. lol.
But i I’ve some gaps in my schedule today so gonna hit chest.
Got a slight tweak in my low back yesterday as a client decided to stop pushing completely on his 2rm bench. So I had to lift 195lb off his chest and re rack it.
Being 40 and not warm (2nd client of the day) my low back gave a big “FCUK YOU!” to me so it’s gonna be tweaked for a few days.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Btw, I’m probably going to order 2 more bottles to keep this going another 30 days but up the dosage.
If there’s any rep code I should use let me know.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Btw, I’m probably going to order 2 more bottles to keep this going another 30 days but up the dosage.
If there’s any rep code I should use let me know.
Glad to hear you're wanting to continue the run.
STAYSTRONG will get you 5% off. Not a major discount but better than nothing!

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Yesterday I took 3 caps later in the afternoon. Not sure if it’s because of this or the workout, but I was a lot warmer all the way until this morning.
biked to work, and had 2 gaps in my schedule.
First chest workout:
Flat bench (95x20x4) SS with hammer curls (20x20x4) then plated dip machine (90x20x3) SS with prone EZ curls (30x20x3)

second workout was incline bench (85x20x4) then pec deck fly (80x20x4).
Morning breath was rank this morning, strong smell of ammonia. Really interested in what 2 servings a day will bring.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Should’ve counted, only got 2 days left. Ordered 2 bottles today, hopefully shipping is quick.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should’ve counted, only got 2 days left. Ordered 2 bottles today, hopefully shipping is quick.
Usually our shipping is pretty quick so hopefully you'll get it soon :)

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Bottles should be here soon. Took my last dose today. I’ll try and get some photos up, but I won’t be shaving my chest and beard until before my race at the end of the month (GF like it, and I like sex so…). But I’m noticing veins, and def significantly leaner. Excited for the next few weeks.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Could’ve been dehydrated (had a break at work so I did a 2 mile run outside, it was 93 outside) but I was able to notice some abs showing through the fur!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Okay it’s been about a week now and i really feel this product shines at 2 doses per day, split up. Feeling much better really excited to see eBay the coming weeks bring