Jay Cutler tribute thread (post gifs, gifs, discussion)

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
no, maybe a few cheat, but many do tell the truth and are truly natural, just very genetically gifted (Mike O'hearn comes to mind)
Are you a troll?

Mike O'hearn is 200% not natty.

He's a 100% liar tho lol

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not a troll. please refrain from disrespectful comments.
Sorry but he is 100% not natural. Its a shame because I recon he probably runs gear in what would be considered the safest way possible. Obviously if he admitted to using gear his whole career and social media existence would be compromised. I think though that he probably spends a lot of time "off". He is probably one of the healthiest ped users on the planet. It's just a shame he can't share his knowledge with us because he would set a better axample than those that over do everything and end up with serious health issues by their thirties. He has also started using botox on his face too btw.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
not a troll. please refrain from disrespectful comments.
You are sensitive!

Brother, toughen up. This is coming from another sensitive guy.

It wasn't disrespectful.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
i rather pursue enlightenment than pursue negativity.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Incidentally this is Chris Bell. You may know him from "bigger, faster, stronger" he was one of the strongest powerlifters in the country when he was a teenager. He has lifted pretty much his whole life. See how him and Mike ohearn look slightly different when it comes to body composition? It's not the fact that Mike started young that makes him look the way he does. It's the sub 6% body fat at 250lbs that gives him away. That's not genetics, that is biologically not possible without peds. Ask any medical professional. I'm not hating on the guy, I subscribe to his YouTube channel and I think he gives sound diet and workout advice. 470272920.jpg

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Incidentally this is Chris Bell. You may know him from "bigger, faster, stronger" he was one of the strongest powerlifters in the country when he was a teenager. He has lifted pretty much his whole life. See how him and Mike ohearn look slightly different when it comes to body composition? It's not the fact that Mike started young that makes him look the way he does. It's the sub 6% body fat at 250lbs that gives him away. That's not genetics, that is biologically not possible without peds. Ask any medical professional. I'm not hating on the guy, I subscribe to his YouTube channel and I think he gives sound diet and workout advice. View attachment 164818
I love that movie. Would watch it ALL THE TIME.

His brother smelly is in damn good shape now

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry but he is 100% not natural. Its a shame because I recon he probably runs gear in what would be considered the safest way possible. Obviously if he admitted to using gear his whole career and social media existence would be compromised. I think though that he probably spends a lot of time "off". He is probably one of the healthiest ped users on the planet. It's just a shame he can't share his knowledge with us because he would set a better axample than those that over do everything and end up with serious health issues by their thirties. He has also started using botox on his face too btw.
Let’s add ohearn is 49 too. You don’t hold like that at that at age.