Jack3d

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
So i was just looking for a new prew to buy and i found this
Screenshot_20171007-132032.png
Screenshot_20171007-132040.png
is this possible? Isnt it discontinued long time ago? And it was brought up in section "back to stock"

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems unlikely to me that there would be enough of the original Jack3d to stock a store.

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Seems unlikely to me that there would be enough of the original Jack3d to stock a store.
Thats what i also tought, i bought few times from this site and i really liked the offers they have but after seeing this i dont think their stuff is legit anymore.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Could be the new formula with the wrong label online. Are there reviews saying it is the OG formula?

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Could be the new formula with the wrong label online. Are there reviews saying it is the OG formula?
I sent them email asking them the same question. This is the og formula, and the new formula is currently out of stock, so im quite confused, i dont know if they are a reliable site anymore haha

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Im on meso and have been on for a long time. Always hits me hard but the crash is really tough.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Im on meso and have been on for a long time. Always hits me hard but the crash is really tough.
I tried meso as pre workout and 100mg Teacrine post workout. No crash. Hope this will help. I also tried Meso with 100 mg Teacrine as pre but not as good as combating post workout crash by taking Teacrine post workout. It works for me .

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
GODstrenght oxyelite was also back to stock haha

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wicked is the best dmaa pwo out there. Hits hard and fantastic profile w high dosed pump ingredients. Honestly I think dmaa is s*** since they took og jack3d off the market. I recommend cannibal-ferox or the new Olympus Labs reign for the best pre-workout.

You may want to purchase some hi tech products, probably wont be around much longer

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about jack'd up by htp?
The best jack3d clone I found is a product called Old Jack. You can find it for Fairly cheap it hits really hard and is really close to the original jack3d feeling wise. It tastes horrible and it clumps up after a while but its the closest thing ive had. I think Jack'd up is mediocre honestly. I've used it a few times it's nothing special.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1007170957a.jpg
1007170957b.jpg
1007170957c.jpg

This is probably the last OG jack3d I'll ever see. I use it sparingly and actually took two scoops this morning before the gym. Sadly the dmaa on the market today is garbage in my opinion. This stuff is almost two years past expiration date and still hits harder than anything out there.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best jack3d clone I found is a product called Original Jack. You can find it for Fairly cheap it hits really hard and is really close to the original jack3d feeling wise. It tastes horrible and it clumps up after a while but its the closest thing ive had. I think Jack'd up is mediocre honestly. I've used it a few times it's nothing special.
Sorry the name,of the product is oldjack by gen one

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Sorry the name,of the product is oldjack by gen one
I’ve used “old jack” as well. Like you said it does clump up pretty fast. I wasn’t super impressed with it, but then again I haven’t taken the OG Jack3d formula in a very long time so I might not even think that is very impressive anymore either. I’ve been using “Irate” for the past few weeks. Been doing 1.5 scoops and it has been pretty consistent in terms of stimulant activity each workout. Have found it to be the best one I’ve used in a few years at least. I don’t know if they sell it online, I got it at a local regional store that might only be in the SE US.
IMG_0274.jpg
IMG_0275.jpg

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried meso as pre workout and 100mg Teacrine post workout. No crash. Hope this will help. I also tried Meso with 100 mg Teacrine as pre but not as good as combating post workout crash by taking Teacrine post workout. It works for me .
Teacrine post workout huh? Never heard that....and it works preventing crash? That's what sux about Re1gn, I crash hard off that.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Teacrine post workout huh? Never heard that....and it works preventing crash? That's what sux about Re1gn, I crash hard off that.
I tried Re1gn with 100mg Teacrine pre workout still crash.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried Re1gn with 100mg Teacrine pre workout still crash.
Solves that lol...thought it was just me who crashed bad off Re1gn. Don't use it anymore because of that.

Using OG E.S.P. w/AMP, Picamilon, etc...god this stuff is great.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solves that lol...thought it was just me who crashed bad off Re1gn. Don't use it anymore because of that.

That esp w amp.... Smoothest energy ever

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That esp w amp.... Smoothest energy ever
Amazing stuff isn't it, have 3 tubs left...such a punch but yet smooth. Could workout for hours and not be tired and no crash. And it tastes fin great to boot.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards

I will try 2 scoops Re1gn and 100mg Teacrine post workout . Will keep you updated ?.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards

My worst post workout crash was with Old Jack and Triple X. Damn, felt like dead man walking for the rest of the day.

I am good with Mesomorph.

My favourite is Hydrazine. No crash . I tried 1 cap Hydrazine and 1 scoop Quake. Perfect.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

That OG ESP with AMP is the only AMP product I ever liked. Have tried a few of the others (God of war, OG Dust, EVOL) and the stim feel never felt quite right to me.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My worst post workout crash was with Old Jack and Triple X. Damn, felt like dead man walking for the rest of the day.

I am good with Mesomorph.

My favourite is Hydrazine. No crash . I tried 1 cap Hydrazine and 1 scoop Quake. Perfect.
Stuff by Hydrapharm right lol....went downstairs and sure enough have 1 bottle on the "shelf to be used w/in the next 3yrs stash". Def. will give it a try...WAY to much Theanine in Quake, f'in kills any stim effect at all lol.

That OG ESP with AMP is the only AMP product I ever liked. Have tried a few of the others (God of war, OG Dust, EVOL) and the stim feel never felt quite right to me.
Easily top 3-5 Pre's I've ever used. No racing heartbeat, no heavy breathing...heck just finished up deads downstairs and a few other back exercises and if my son didn't need to go to school, I'd still be down there lol...tons of energy/motivation left. I do cycle it though...only use E.S.P. about 2x a week.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Just picked up a tub w the amp citrate... Stuff is the cleanest, smoothest energy pwo ever in my opinion. Got to use a pump product with it though its basically just the stims ha. Will throw this one in the fridge alongside my tub of og jack3d and use now and again.