jack3d question

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i jsut receivedjack3d and have used ot a couple tiems but have noticed it dont really HIT me like some say. today however it didnt seem to kick in till about half way through my workout.... anyone else have that problem with jack3d? once it kicked in it was nice though lol

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Do you use a lot of stimulants? Like caffeine for example. If you use a lot of caffeine, then it is not going to effect that much. Also what is your dosage? When i used to use jack3d i would use three scoops.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
are you taking it 30-45 minutes before training?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
about 2 scoops and sip on it on my way to the gym...... bout a 20-25 min bike ride then sip and finish during the beginnign of my workout

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consume the entire serving 30-45mins before you get to the gym.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone ever notice that it takes longer to hit u than other pre workouts or is it jsut me lol

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I would always take it about ten mins before i hit the gym and i would feel it right away. That how i am with all my pre workouts. How far away from a meal do you take it? I always workout 90 minutes after a meal.

SOUTHCAR27

SOUTHCAR27

Awards
take three scoops and wait until you feel the tingle and then head to the gym.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys, ill try it out......is jack3d ur fav.? i got ASGT too and im likin that alot seems im stronger when i take it..... been seein alot of good things on muscle marinade, also heard RagNOrok was good

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I like muscle pharm assault. Seen my best gains on that as far as preworkouts go and i have tried several.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i cant make up my mind if i wanna try jack3d when i am done with smash fl or cont with smash fl and just add sns adrena-g to it

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm i havent heard of either of those............

coreyc20

Awards
I take mine right before I leave the house and I can feel a tigle in my hands, then afteer a couple mins it kicks in pretty good