Jack3D question

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
might be a little retarded and probably already answered, but is the new fruit punch flavor powder supposed to be yellowish white?....i know theres no fillers an such, but what brings up the question is that it tastes lemony and very citrus.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
might be a little retarded and probably already answered, but is the new fruit punch flavor powder supposed to be yellowish white?....i know theres no fillers an such, but what brings up the question is that it tastes lemony and very citrus.
Sure you got the new one? Blue container, lemonlime is red.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
wrong container or wrong product. it was clearly just a mix-up.

VinnyBruno1

Awards
The first time I had it I tried that flavor and I didn't think it tasted like it was supposed to. Now I've tried the lemon lime too and they both don't taste too great, but honestly I don't give a damn what it tastes like because that sh*t is just off the chain!!!

MorningMetal

Awards
I just recently tried tropical punch, and I found that I didn't like it as much as the lemon lime, which actually I think tastes amazing, like I left a sprite can sitting out too long. But yeah it sounds like there was a mixup somewhere or a wrong label got put on it or something. The tropical punch to me at least resembled a fruity punch... kinda.

Jack3d is on a totally different playing field than other pre w/o supps. The one I used to use was SP250, it was the only one that wouldn't make me feel like sh*t and worked well. Jack3d is a godsend. Occasionally, if I have to be up early, I throw in a scoop in a water bottle and drink it like someone would coffee, just for a pick-me-up.