Jack3d - is it safe?

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
I saw a pretty good deal to get Jack3d and just wanted to know if it's considered a safe PWO. Considering making my own PWO but this Jacked deal is pretty good and would last me the whole summer. I could've swore I heard it was discontinued due to its ingredients. I like to jog outdoors for about 15 min before hitting the weights and don't want my heart to explode mid-jog if I take this. I'm very stim tolerant - I would jog after taking mesomorph - but don't want anything considered a "meth PWO" as is commonly referred to and not sure if Jacked is in that category. Thanks!

sespress

Awards
So you like to go fast? Will then get jacked! Jacked has been known to cause your eyebrows to get up and jog right off of your face, creates palpitations so intense you'll be doing a jig, and accelerates your gains so far you'll have muscles before you work out because of the time dillation effects of going just a hairs breath of light speed!

Common side effects: awesomeness.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I saw a pretty good deal to get Jack3d and just wanted to know if it's considered a safe PWO. Considering making my own PWO but this Jacked deal is pretty good and would last me the whole summer. I could've swore I heard it was discontinued due to its ingredients. I like to jog outdoors for about 15 min before hitting the weights and don't want my heart to explode mid-jog if I take this. I'm very stim tolerant - I would jog after taking mesomorph - but don't want anything considered a "meth PWO" as is commonly referred to and not sure if Jacked is in that category. Thanks!
You need to read into the official report as to why those soldiers died from taking the PWO. Honestly I don't see why your WmUp is that long just take your PWO as you start warming up and you should be fine. Answer is you will be fine!

Just be sure your not exceeding the serving size and you will be fine with almost any product. Also monitoring your HR is simple and easy. Your in charge of your body. Good luck!

sespress

Awards
You need to read into the official report as to why those soldiers died from taking the PWO. Honestly I don't see why your WmUp is that long just take your PWO as you start warming up and you should be fine. Answer is you will be fine!

Just be sure your not exceeding the serving size and you will be fine with almost any product. Also monitoring your HR is simple and easy. Your in charge of your body. Good luck!
But the eyebrow danger is real.

I'm just being a goofy ass sob now lol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Perfectly safe to take before lifting and if you take the proper dose. Just don't overdose and run 10 miles. haha

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Perfectly safe to take before lifting and if you take the proper dose. Just don't overdose and run 10 miles. haha
THANK YOU! Very helpful to be able to ask a question and just get an answer. Thanks again.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Remember that anything can kill you if you take too much, even energy drinks. Be responsible and start small. You're allowed to do half-scoops to assess tolerance!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
To be safe, start with two or three crystals and slowly work yourself up to a full scoop.