Ive been on MK677 everyday for 3 years straight

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never realized bone growth was an issue on GH. Good thing I'm reading this thread. I actually noticed a much more defined browridge while on 40-60mg epistane daily years back. I couldn't understand it. It was so much more pronounced.

Btw, what are people doing to minimize water retention on GH compounds? I never noticed this problem on peptides but I've been thinking of using mk677 for it's ease of use.
The pronounced ridge imho is due to loss of subq water.

and i didnt retain water on mk, infact i got more vascular as i got leaner.

but there is that study in rats (yep the mice again) both juvenile and adult rats were given nandrolone d (deca) and both adults and juveniles experienced mandibular growth.

i wouldnt mind a stronger jawline.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
How do you like mk with this protocol?
I enjoy it and don’t seem to have any of the water retention issues.

I certainly feel it while I’m using for those 8 days. A bigger feeling, more full. My sleep is a tad better (it isn’t a miracle drug) and I’m happy with my recovery. I haven’t noticed any benefit of fat loss however that’s possibly as I haven’t been that bothered about that over the past few months, however that’s now my main focus over the next few months so it will be interesting on its impact. Once I get my blood sugars checked I will know if I will continue with this protocol.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, did it do anything for joints? I'm looking for something that will help joints as well as some of the other compounds, but don't want to pin myself.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I dont have any joint pain except an issue with my knee. It hasn’t helped that in any way but I didn’t expect it to.