I've been having sex with my gf for the past 3 days. On test&win

I

IAmTheAlpha

Awards
I'm on a Test & Winn cycle and I just wanted to know if having sex with my girlfriend is a bad idea. If so, please explain

A

astheticking

Awards
na bra ur good just dont break her skull when your palming her head after the test kicks in

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
um.....really?
I guess I don't understand. I guess it would only be bad if you knock her up by accident

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
Alpha if you blow your load in your girl when you´re drunk does she then become enebriated by it?

lol is this guy serious?

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I think he obviously means is his sperm count higher and would havin sex with her increase her chances of getting pregnant.
Use protection, she better be on bc anyways. And your fine

R

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry man. After 8-10 weeks of being 'on' your sperm count will be really low, the few you have will be dead or swim in circles, and you have very little chance of knocking her up.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
If you play adult games, you must be prepared for adult consequences
Just remember, you can't have a dog without the dog sht

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Having sex ON is better to be honest! is like 4 times better :D ! , if your lil friend does not stand up to enter the funhouse, then you are in trouble, then you use the blue pill and problem solved (im not talking for experience as i never need help :D thank God!) i had increased libido even on dienedione without a fkn test base! :D... you are g2g, so grab your woman, have sex and do all you have to do! :p ;)

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I read a study once that having sex while on has a 95% chance of getting her pregnant and a 52% chance of that pregnancy starting in the 3rd trimester and a 47% chance of that baby to be born pregnant

I

IAmTheAlpha

Awards
My question was if my test will remain the same after I blow a load

A

astheticking

Awards
ya bra your test levels will be the same. there no test in sperm bra. no worries bra.. hump away bra

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My question was if my test will remain the same after I blow a load
No, sorry. Once you ejaculate that will cancel out any injection you've had. Obviously ejaculation is stronger than synthetic testosterone.

I

IAmTheAlpha

Awards
So I'm 2 weeks into my cycle and i just sex with my girlfriend, twice AND i later masturbated 5 times. Im always horny :/

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm 2 weeks into my cycle and i just sex with my girlfriend, twice AND i later masturbated 5 times. Im always horny :/
I think i speak for all of us when i say we really care about your sexual habits. Please make a log in the logging portion of the forums strictly devoted to your sexual habits and any perversions as well. 5 star thread 1000 subs i'm sure.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think i speak for all of us when i say we really care about your sexual habits. Please make a log in the logging portion of the forums strictly devoted to your sexual habits and any perversions as well. 5 star thread 1000 subs i'm sure.
And title is something easy to find, like "my fapping log". Can't wait to hear about it

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Im really interested in his sexual encounters, specially his cum colour... i mean hes the fkn alpha!... so alpha, please tell us all! ... also did you waste some test yet due to sex? taking notes :D