It's true about mega dosing cissus!!!

clint3612

Awards
I started out having some elbow issues. I heard about cissus and so on and I thought I would give it a try. Later I heard if you mega dose the product then you can have major relief! And thats what I did. However, the joint relief took another turn. So, I have been doubling my Primaforce 40% cissus and my muscles are stupidly full and big. and i haven't really lifted on my upper body in about 10-14 days. The only problem is that my joints are actually sore! So I'm dropping the mega dose of cissus. But it is true, that megadosing is anabolic! However, I will use other products for anabolic stimulation. DTH works great for me. After reading about cissus, I may drop the 40% for a while and maybe try the bulk cissus. Because the 40% is actually make my joints sore rather than relieved. Any suggestions on the bulk cissus from bulk nutrition. Any mega-dosing schemes and such???

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
good to know. i have yet to mega dose cissus but i would love to give it a try

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree on all counts. Mega-dosing is either anabolic, or gives weird all-day hard, dry pumps; and it will make your joints sore.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm.. interesting, how much primo cissus were u taking,
i just got a bottle as well.

clint3612

Awards
I was taking 4 caps in the morning and 4 caps in the evening. I'm taking a break from the primaforce and I bought the bulk cissus. I hope this helps out with my joints!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm.. so your double dosing, thad be expensive for 2 month(60 dollars)

maybe ill mix by bulk supercissus with my primaforce