It's not a question.....

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
I recently purchased some SARMS and PEPTIDES from MA Research (Mike Arnold).
They took my personal check, which made this uncomplicated. They shipped the LIQUIDS,
to me rapidly. And included a measuring syringe. I am very pleased with this transaction.
Thank you, Mike!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have always had good luck purchasing thru MA !!

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Oh I just thought there was a big crackdown on sarms and wanted to make sure

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh I just thought there was a big crackdown on sarms and wanted to make sure
Yeah, I haven't heard any different.
If you're worried, send him a message on his MAR site.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some last night and the funds haven’t come out of my account yet and it still says processing. I once ordered gear from a site that’s owner got arrested and I didn’t know it. Doesn’t cost anything but I want to get my stuff

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd give it a couple of days, personally.
I haven't heard anything negative

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I recently purchased some SARMS and PEPTIDES from MA Research (Mike Arnold).
They took my personal check, which made this uncomplicated. They shipped the LIQUIDS,
to me rapidly. And included a measuring syringe. I am very pleased with this transaction.
Thank you, Mike!!!!
How long did it take for you to get shipping notification after the email of the payment being processed?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long did it take for you to get shipping notification after the email of the payment being processed?
Last order, I got my product the same day I got my tracking #

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sure wish Mike had more ways to take my money. Like, I don't know, different money exchange services like Venmo, Google Pay or Bitcoin. I think someone made a petition about that once asking customers to courteously ask Mike to add more payment processors, but for some reason it got deleted. Weird...

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I sure wish Mike had more ways to take my money. Like, I don't know, different money exchange services like Venmo, Google Pay or Bitcoin. I think someone made a petition about that once asking customers to courteously ask Mike to add more payment processors, but for some reason it got deleted. Weird...
Yea it was that Starscream guy that annoys everyone

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's like people want to give the guy money, but people are against that.

It's like hey, I want more options to give you my money but for some reason that's a terrible idea. What a dumb idea by a total moron.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe Mike is doing OK, perhaps when you open your own company you can take more payment options.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That person who started those ill-advised threads needs to get a clue, before admin bans him again.
Admin doesn't seem to find him as amusing as he seems to find himself.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That person who started those ill-advised threads needs to get a clue, before admin bans him again.
Admin doesn't seem to find him as amusing as he seems to find himself.
Fine, I'll drop it. But I don't know what the big fuss is, seriously. Just suggesting some more payment methods is like a criminal offense? I've had no warnings as far as I can tell, but I don't even know where you go to see warnings. If a warning message popped up on my screen, one of my adblockers might be blocking it so I don't know.

I felt like it was a helpful suggestion to make MA's site more accessible to more people so more people can purchase his products and he can make more revenue. I honestly don't see what's so controversial about that.

But I'm done. I'll never cross another sponsor again, I know that's a sure way to get banned.

For the record, I buy MA's products all the time. I would just prefer to pay by credit card rather than my bank account. That's it.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea some idiot started a petition
yeah starscream posing as somebody else...and then posting as somebody else and talking about his own post like its somebody else that posted it...you following me? me neither i think i lost myself lol :ROFLMAO:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
*starscream wrote*
"But I'm done. I'll never cross another sponsor again, I know that's a sure way to get banned"

obviously not. they cant seem to ban you starscream...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah starscream posing as somebody else...and then posting as somebody else and talking about his own post like its somebody else that posted it...you following me? me neither i think i lost myself lol :ROFLMAO:

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mike, have you tried using any of these payment processors?

Zelle
Cashapp
Apple Pay
Google Pay
Chime
It's a shame the only payment methods on the site are directly from the checking account and a money order or personal check.I have no idea why BTC isn't accepted on there, as it's a super easy way to pay as well.
BTC is super easy. You can use Cash App with your debit card to buy BTC right from the app. I would get a wallet from Blockchain.com. They have some good security features, like blocking access to the site from TOR, 3 factor authentication and more,
I wanted to help you set up Cash app and BTC to be able to accept more payment options, but you weren't interested, so I respect and understand that, but still thoroughly disagree. But that's a topic for another day.
Fine, I'll drop it. But I don't know what the big fuss is, seriously. Just suggesting some more payment methods is like a criminal offense? I've had no warnings as far as I can tell, but I don't even know where you go to see warnings. If a warning message popped up on my screen, one of my adblockers might be blocking it so I don't know.

I felt like it was a helpful suggestion to make MA's site more accessible to more people so more people can purchase his products and he can make more revenue. I honestly don't see what's so controversial about that.

But I'm done. I'll never cross another sponsor again, I know that's a sure way to get banned.

For the record, I buy MA's products all the time. I would just prefer to pay by credit card rather than my bank account. That's it.
The jury is out - guilty as charged.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
One thing I just recalled while reading was the above poster's message is the so called "cheese effect" or MAOI-A drugs. The cheese effect refers to the excessive consumption of foods high in tyramine that can bring on a hypertensive crisis and increase systolic blood pressure. That's why MAOI-A drugs have largely been phased out of usage over the last several decades, in favor of SSRIs for treating depression.

From Wikipedia:

Here's a short list from The Mayo Clinic with some of the foods rich in tyramine:

You can also search google for "list of tyramine rich foods maoi" and come up with long lists and entire diets regimented around avoiding tyramine.

So, this is something that should be ACUTELY aware to anyone using Methyl-Blue! Combining Methyl-Blue (since we don't know what molecule or compound it is and only have a vague general description of it, I would even advise @Mike Arnold to include this info on the website for Methyl-Blue, since it is potentially fatal.)

This is something I don't want to be an alarmist about, but users should definitely be made aware of this and it would be greatly helpful to know more information about the exact molecule (which I know would make Mike the target of the FDA and reveal his trade secret) and the amount per dosage. This would help people titrate their doses of tyramine containing foods when using Methyl-Blue. Some OTC fat burners also contain tyramine, so look out for those as well.
I beg to differ. MAOI containing supplements can absolutely cause what is known as the cheese effect when taken in combination with Adrafinil.

This typically results with anything containing Tyramine. I don't know whether any of the supps mentioned by OP, so I don't know if they contain Tyramine or not. But this can happen with other supplements. It's also a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, so I would avoid supplements like l-dopa.

Having said all that. Taking Adafinil with supplements that contain very small doses of any kind of MAOI would most likely have NO effect on you what soever. But, it's in the clinical pharmacology of the drug, so just keep it in mind and do some research before you take a supplement along with it. Examine.com is a great place to do that.

Like I mentioned, you want to avoid stuff with tyramine, which is going to be what is going to be your main concern when taking an MAOI.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mike, I'm not trying to call you out. I like you and I like your product line. I realize you have to have warnings on the labels that say consult a physician and yada yada, but let's be serious - no one reads those or consults a physician. It's just to cover in case you get sued.
I mean, that's just for legal reasons and everyone knows it. No one reads those warnings, it's like, do you sit down and read the terms of service when you install new software? Of course not. Just like the warning that "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA..." no one reads that.

I don't know how to say this without being insulting, but putting that "check with a doctor warning" is just a legal cop out for if a person has an adverse effect, they can't sue because they didn't follow the directions on the label.
We can put this to bed now.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry for being a bit petty here, I couldn't help myself when I saw so familiar posting. I can delete those as this is in MA Research area.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for being a bit petty here, I couldn't help myself when I saw so familiar posting. I can delete those as this is in MA Research area.
now THAT is good detective work!!! :)

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It actually all kind of fell in my lap half accidently, but I'd say case closed.
maybe hes a bot...he just keeps sayin the same **** over...and over...and over lol :cool: