Its gonna be LGD 4033 for me!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Subbed. I'm very interested in your conclusions regarding lipids. I ran an 8-week cycle of LGD and my HDL was decimated (17 at the end) so it'd be great to compare notes. Just like you I didn't take any supps to help cholesterol, not even in PCT. I'm just waiting to see if it normalizes by itself.

The other noteworthy side effect was significant suppression so be ready to do a proper PCT after your run.

Happy to share more detailed blood results if you're interested.
Yeah this is my biggest areaa of interest/concern with this compound. From what I have heard and have seen most seem to have an expereince that mirrors yours when it comes to lipids. Im really looking forward to my mid cycle blood work. Thanks for following. Lets compare bloods more closely when I get my mid cycles ok ?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
So far I am liking this. Ill begetting mid cycle bloods in about a week and a half or so whih I am really looking forward too. I am stronger, I am gaining a bit of size, and all with no bloat. This is a really interesting compound. Its rare gaining the strength and size this quickly with an oral without some bloat accompanying it. Ill update again at the end of this week.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
So far I am liking this. Ill begetting mid cycle bloods in about a week and a half or so whih I am really looking forward too. I am stronger, I am gaining a bit of size, and all with no bloat. This is a really interesting compound. Its rare gaining the strength and size this quickly with an oral without some bloat accompanying it. Ill update again at the end of this week.
Nice update, I wish I would've tried lgd by itself but I ended up stacking it with dmz last winter.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Nice update, I wish I would've tried lgd by itself but I ended up stacking it with dmz last winter.
Yeah I really wanted to be sure Id get a feel for what LGD does, just LGD you know. Thanks for following man.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I really wanted to be sure Id get a feel for what LGD does, just LGD you know. Thanks for following man.
Good luck on the rest of your run. Sounds like it's treating you well.

migseattle

Awards
Yeah this is my biggest areaa of interest/concern with this compound. From what I have heard and have seen most seem to have an expereince that mirrors yours when it comes to lipids. Im really looking forward to my mid cycle blood work. Thanks for following. Lets compare bloods more closely when I get my mid cycles ok ?
Deal!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
please keep us updated, saw you post before but figured I would chime in, Interested : )

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
10mg, gotcha. My RYR comment was about you using an Asian source for the RYR - U.S. RYR can not contain any appreciable amounts of Statins per the FDA ;)
not jamming up this thread, but The_Old_Guy whenever you post good info like this, i learn something new. what is the reason behind the fda and statins?

i love the advice about the ryr and krill StanleyG again good info all around.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
not jamming up this thread, but The_Old_Guy whenever you post good info like this, i learn something new. what is the reason behind the fda and statins?

i love the advice about the ryr and krill StanleyG again good info all around.
Thanks man, appreciate it. Depends on what side of the aisle you stand on in regards to the FDA and BigPharma. The FDA will say (and they are kind of right) that RYR is a drug. It may be semantics, but the Monacolin in RYR is damn effective. The other side will say (and they also have a point, IMO) it's to keep people buying the Rx Statins instead of the natural (non-patentable) one.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
So I will tell you what, this stuff has been so hyped and marketed i fully expected to be let down. I figured there was no way there was a sarm as powerful as they are saying LGD is.
Well I have to admit, I was wrong. I am full 2+ weeks in and this stuff is working and working well. My appetite is still through the roof. I want to eat constantly and I kind of am. I am eating ay over what I had planned and it isnt equating to excess bodyfat, not yet anyway. I am strong, very strong and I am def walking around feeling full. Full but not bloated. Its really nice. Its almost like a dbol but dbol with diet on point perfect as far as low carbs and sodium while taking an ai keeping estrogen very low. Like i said earlier in thread, dbol without the bloat.
Im so interested in getting my mid cycle blood work to see what is happening there.
So since this is the 1/4 mark of my cycle/log ill sum it up to this point like this: LGD appears to be a potent oral anabolic that increases appetite, strength, and also stamina (my cardio is pretty darn easy), while not causing any water retention or excess aromatization.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I will tell you what, this stuff has been so hyped and marketed i fully expected to be let down. I figured there was no way there was a sarm as powerful as they are saying LGD is.
Well I have to admit, I was wrong. I am full 2+ weeks in and this stuff is working and working well. My appetite is still through the roof. I want to eat constantly and I kind of am. I am eating ay over what I had planned and it isnt equating to excess bodyfat, not yet anyway. I am strong, very strong and I am def walking around feeling full. Full but not bloated. Its really nice. Its almost like a dbol but dbol with diet on point perfect as far as low carbs and sodium while taking an ai keeping estrogen very low. Like i said earlier in thread, dbol without the bloat.
Im so interested in getting my mid cycle blood work to see what is happening there.
So since this is the 1/4 mark of my cycle/log ill sum it up to this point like this: LGD appears to be a potent oral anabolic that increases appetite, strength, and also stamina (my cardio is pretty darn easy), while not causing any water retention or excess aromatization.
Nice update!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you feel the strength increase is as potent as dbol? Or more likely just from the surplus of food you've been consuming? I have never heard anyone claim LGD provides even close to as much strength as dbol. Many say they barely get stronger on it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you feel the strength increase is as potent as dbol? Or more likely just from the surplus of food you've been consuming? I have never heard anyone claim LGD provides even close to as much strength as dbol. Many say they barely get stronger on it.
I have a friend (member here but doesn't post much) that I talk to several times per week, currently running Tren/Mast/Test, and he's frustrated that his numbers are not what they were on LGD!!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ive found LGD to be excellent at accelerating strength progression. Seems to take more like 3 weeks to kick for me.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya Stan on the appetite increase... It has been ridiculous for me!! I can't recomp on the stuff..

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I feel like i am on dbol without the bloat. I would say dbol yields more strength but I have that, i dont know, alpha or sense of well being feeling dbol gives me but with no round face. Know what I mean?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I hear ya Stan on the appetite increase... It has been ridiculous for me!! I can't recomp on the stuff..
Yeah but for me so far, in spite of excess cals im not adding BF, not yet anyway!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any chance you could PM me your source so I know where to get legit stuff when I go for a run

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
Excited to see your progress through this LGD run, better late than never :)

xGetxLeanX

Awards
Very detailed log! Good stuff. Question: Are you gyno sensitive? I've been looking for a decent bulking compound that isn't methylated or "wet". This looks promising! Just got done running Osta and loved it, but not ideal for bulking.

Keep up with the good log, I love when people run stuff solo to see how the compound works compared to stacking a bunch of stuff.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Mid cycle blood work coming in one week!
So far so good. Ill give a mid point, more in depth opinion next monday when i get blood drawn as well.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Looking forward to it, I'm on this plus epiandro and mk and I sometimes find it hard to get a full erection. Wondering if it is cuz of lgd or the fact that I did a OTC pct after a NOR/4 andro PH cycle and only did the pct for 2 weeks.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long ago did you finish up your last pct?

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Started PCT from primeval labs aug 3 ended aug 18. Started 10mg LGD 400mg epiandro 25mg mk677 the following day. The PHS were also from primeval labs

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Started PCT from primeval labs aug 3 ended aug 18. Started 10mg LGD 400mg epiandro 25mg mk677 the following day. The PHS were also from primeval labs
bro... you might as well have not even run the pct lol definitely the reason your genitals aren't functioning. Ive recovered from a tough cycle without a serm before. It was absolutely brutal, I swear it took me like 8 months to feel normal. You must run a serm for 4 weeks when you finish up that cycle. Its a necessity

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Yea I've smashed a few girls since then and can finish. Just I'm not as big/hard as I usually am. Really annoying. After this cycle that I'm doing. I got 2 more months. I got a serm for pct. I can't remember but I think I got nolva. How are you now?

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Would a test booster help at all until I get to my pct? Prob a long shot

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am good to go, Ive ran three cycles since, it was just a bit scary. Couldn't get it up at all man. Legitimately thought I was going to have to live the rest of my life practicing abstinence. You may want to cut that lgd at like 6 weeks. Your recovery is going to be brutal lol

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would a test booster help at all until I get to my pct? Prob a long shot
Not while you're still on the lgd no lol but we are jacking stanley's thread. Pm me if you want to talk more about it.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I am good to go, Ive ran three cycles since, it was just a bit scary. Couldn't get it up at all man. Legitimately thought I was going to have to live the rest of my life practicing abstinence. You may want to cut that lgd at like 6 weeks. Your recovery is going to be brutal lol
Yeah, and the dude is like only 20yo or something.

migseattle

Awards
Nice, looking forward to it!
Alright Stanley I owed you an update. Happy to report that my cholesterol recovered nicely at the 1-month mark after stopping the LGD. HDL=47, LDL=99, Total Chol =157 --- which are identical to my pre-cycle levels. I didn't use any cholesterol support supp, either.

How did your mid-cycle bloods come back?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, and the dude is like only 20yo or something.
Were on here to share experience and try to help people make the right decision. Im actually lucky I stumbled upon this site after a guy in the gym gave me something to "make me big" I don't want anyone else to have to learn the hard way haha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright Stanley I owed you an update. Happy to report that my cholesterol recovered nicely at the 1-month mark after stopping the LGD. HDL=47, LDL=99, Total Chol =157 --- which are identical to my pre-cycle levels. I didn't use any cholesterol support supp, either.

He mentioned a few posts back he should have them in a week, so will be interesting to see! Thanks for sharing your numbers btw

flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
Hey man great log subbed for sure im also doing a straight lgd cycle and its good to see that I'm getting same results the hunger is crazy and the strength is noticeably increasing have you felt any lethargy?

xGetxLeanX

Awards
Everyone seems to mention lethargy w/ LGD.. Ritalin should fix that lolz

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards

Getting them this coming Monday man! I will def update,
Thanks for your update, recovered nicely, thats great news!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Just got back from lab. Blood was drawn and I should have results by Wed or Thurs. I will update as soon as I have them for those who are interested.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What was your cycle like? Doses, length, gains etc...

Thanks for sharing this info btw