ITCHING while on AMS anabolic growth kit

LTFU

Awards
Current cycle: I am running 3 kits for 8 weeks of AMS Anabolic Growth kit. Running the 8 week cycle as 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3. Each kit consist of 1-Andro, Decavol, and 4-AD. My only concern/problem is that I am 3 weeks into it and am starting to become very itchy in random spots all over my body. I really don't want to stop my cycle but don't want this to just keep progressing. Does anyone know if there is any support supp that might help with this or what could be causing this.

I took this same exact cycle last summer and had to stop it 5 weeks into it because of the itchiness. I stopped the cycle and got put on a variety of corticosteroids from the doc. I had thought it was some kind of ivy or something that I picked up from being in the woods all the time.

I've never had this problem with any other PH's like H-drol, Havoc, Finaflex 1-Andro or Methadrol. Any help or input with this would be greatly appreciated.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
Itchiness can be a sign of liver problems. is your skine or the whites of your eyes turning yellow? color of your urine and stool? dark urine and light stools are not good signs either. it could just be an allergy to something in this stuff tho, so i would not be alarmed if you don't have the other problems associated with liver damage. perhaps an antihistamine like benadryl would be all you need to alleviate the itchiness.

LTFU

Awards
Itchiness can be a sign of liver problems. is your skine or the whites of your eyes turning yellow? color of your urine and stool? dark urine and light stools are not good signs either. it could just be an allergy to something in this stuff tho, so i would not be alarmed if you don't have the other problems associated with liver damage. perhaps an antihistamine like benadryl would be all you need to alleviate the itchiness.
My skin or eyes haven't turned yellow, but my eyes do feel real itchy too. I wasn't really thinking it could be liver problems because the caps are sublingual and dissolved under the tongue to bypass the liver. Would milk thistle or cycle assist possibly help with this if that were the case?

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i think if your eyes are itchy too it is probably just an allergy, and i believe AMS products are supposedly pretty mild so it's probably not your liver. i'd just watch out for the other symptoms i mentioned and make sure to drink plenty of water, eat clean, etc. perhaps someone who has had some experience using these products can weigh in on whether cycle assist/milk thistle is necessary. that being said, it can't hurt.

LTFU

Awards
i think if your eyes are itchy too it is probably just an allergy, and i believe AMS products are supposedly pretty mild so it's probably not your liver. i'd just watch out for the other symptoms i mentioned and make sure to drink plenty of water, eat clean, etc. perhaps someone who has had some experience using these products can weigh in on whether cycle assist/milk thistle is necessary. that being said, it can't hurt.
Yea, I'm thinking maybe there is something about it or in it that I'm allergic to. Do you know anything about possibly leaning into another cycle from this one, like Finaflex or Havoc? Thanks for the response by the way

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i'm only on my first cycle myself, so someone else would be able to give you better advice on bridging into another substance.

LTFU

Awards
Or what does anyone think on possibly cutting back from 3 of each a day to 2?

LTFU

Awards
Anyone know if cutting back from 3 of each a day to 2 of each a day might help any?