Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally decided on:

Anavar (50/50/50/50/50/50)
Hdrol (50/50/50/50)
...possibly for 6 weeks, depending on sides.

*Main reason going with Hdrol instead of Msten (as discussed on another thread) was Hdrol having lower androgenic side effects (and lower androgenic ratio).
Ive ran Hdrol a couple times many years ago and know what to expect.

I usually dose my Cycle Assist and TUDCA about an hour AFTER taking the 'goods'...Or would it be best to take support supps an hour before?

*Also adding in Kyolic Garlic for BP.

Also on TRT (100mg once per week), and wondering if adding in Dermacrine during this cycle would be a good idea? Ive read that it can help "balance" hormones and keep pregnenolone and DHEA in good shape while on TRT in general.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know that PCT is not necessary after this cycle while on TRT, but since I have them, would it be a good idea to run something like this for a "PCT"...

-Kings Blood
-X Gels
-Dermacrine

I also have AnaFuse, Epi 2.0, CEL's "M Test"

*also a ton of opinions on this, but wondering if running Torem (90/60/60/30) might be a good idea?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Height/ weight/ BF? Goal? If you have the money torem is worthwhile IMO. It will certainly lessen the crash during PCT at the very least and most report not feeling shutdown on cycle, even though total T can take a big hit.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Height/ weight/ BF? Goal? If you have the money torem is worthwhile IMO. It will certainly lessen the crash during PCT at the very least and most report not feeling shutdown on cycle, even though total T can take a big hit.
He's on TRT RB.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finally decided on:

Anavar (50/50/50/50/50/50)
Hdrol (50/50/50/50)
...possibly for 6 weeks, depending on sides.

*Main reason going with Hdrol instead of Msten (as discussed on another thread) was Hdrol having lower androgenic side effects (and lower androgenic ratio).
Ive ran Hdrol a couple times many years ago and know what to expect.

I usually dose my Cycle Assist and TUDCA about an hour AFTER taking the 'goods'...Or would it be best to take support supps an hour before?

Also on TRT (100mg once per week), and wondering if adding in Dermacrine during this cycle would be a good idea? Ive read that it can help "balance" hormones and keep pregnenolone and DHEA in good shape while on TRT in general.
I like it bro.
That's a good choice IMO.
Be sure to run cycle support and TUDCA.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5'9" 170-175lbs, not sure on BF atm...
Main goal is to add lean muscle, and lose an inch around waist.

Not worried about being "shutdown" as I already am after 6+months on TRT...But RickyBlobby you might know this best, what would be the main advantage of running Torem after I finish this cycle?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
5'9" 170-175lbs, not sure on BF atm...
Main goal is to add lean muscle, and lose an inch around waist.

Not worried about being "shutdown" as I already am after 6+months on TRT...But RickyBlobby you might know this best, what would be the main advantage of running Torem after I finish this cycle?
Spurfy would be the best one to answer that

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it bro.
That's a good choice IMO.
Be sure to run cycle support and TUDCA.
Thanks man, and for sure, about to dose Cycle Assist and TUDCA! After doing some searchin' found a reputable company that makes 300mg per cap TUDCA so ill be running that 2x a day along with Cycle Assist. And then a separate brand's 250mg TUDCA for a month after I finish this run.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2...
Nothing much to report of course, but I gotta say, adding Dermacrine was a great addition to this cycle!
I'm sure its all mental, but Ive read on multiple sites/forums how adding Dermacrine during TRT is a good idea for both mental and physical wellbeing.
Again, I'm sure its all mental only being on day 3 (started the Dermacrine early) but I slept amazingly well last night, woke up in a good mood (which is rare on early mornings), and just feel more mentally alert...wondering if its really synergizing with the TRT...?

As far as the Anavar and Hdrol goes, Ive been dosing the entire 50mg tab of Var and 2 caps (50mg) of Hdrol together with my breakfast...I know its best to spread both 8-10hrs apart, but just trying to get my supplement schedule organized with my hectic work schedule and we have a 2 month old baby...But within the next day or two Ill definitely start doing 25mg Var/25mg Hdrol in the AM and the rest 8hrs later.
Ive also been taking my Cycle Assist around the same time in the morning, I know some say to wait 4hrs after, but not sure if that's just a bro science thing or something I really need to do. I do however take my 300mg TUDCA a full hour or two after dosing Var/Hdrol...I know its not a good idea to take TUDCA before or during drinking booze, so Ill be sticking to the TUDCA an hour after plan from here on out.