Ist Oral Clen Session

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just figured I'd throw this up for any Clen curious peeps. I've been doing topical Clen with Eviscerate or Vasoburn for months and months. Zero sides - I could literally rub an entire 30mL bottle on me and be fine. I also use 25mg Ephedrine HCL and 20mg Yohimbine HCL concurrently with no problems (after BP monitoring during the early experimentation phases). Today I decided to try taking the Clen orally. It was talked about on the last PED Podcast so I decided to try it.

My normal BP average at this time (On Osta as well, probably a tad lower off cycle) is 115/70 (average of 5 readings). I took 20mcg of Clen with 5mg of Yohimbine HCL. 45 minutes later I felt the amped up feeling and took a BP reading before stepping on the Cross Country Skier: 3 reading average was 138/76. Oddly, Pulse Rate was the same as normal ~55 BPM. Not too bad. After 40 minutes of MISS Cardio, I slapped on the BP Monitor, and, huffing, and puffing, it was 127/70 at 122 BPM. I thought that odd as well - what's the half life of Clen? Or did the Cardio expand the arteries/veins, dropping BP?

Other stuff taken this morning was 380mg Caffeine, 200mg L-Theanine, 50mg Hordenine, and Eviscerate.

The plan is to (safely) increase the Y-HCL as close to 20mg as possible. Use is every other day. For 2 weeks? 3? I know the Beta Receptors downgrade. Also, when/why increase the Clen dosage?

Anyway, successful first run.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Keep the clen`s dosage low untill your body adjust to it.Since its your first cycle it will probably take around 5-7 days,then slowly up the dosage by 20mcg.At the second week add in ketotifen 1-2mg at night,because this stuff will make you sleepy.Theres no need for 2 week cycle,since your body will adjust to clen very quickly,so 4 weeks with keto will be a lot more productive.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Final jump on concurrent Yohimbine HCL dosage was done today, at the full study amount of 20mg, along side 20mcg of Clen. BP has never gone above 140/75 45 minutes after ingestion. Today was actually lower - 135/75. Been doing EOD dosing with fasted cardio. Next jump will be 30mcg, then maybe 40, but that's it. BP Monitor was my best purchase ever - lots of peace of mind :)