Issues controlling estrogen while on TRT, even at unreal doses!

IntensityTsunami

IntensityTsunami

Awards
Hello fellow forum members. Last time I was on these forums I was still in high school and just begining my journey in persuit of muscularity. I am now on TRT, 200mg a week, and it seems like .5mg of arimidex is hardly enough as occationally my left nip will develop sensitivity and even harbor a little sensitive bump until i hit it with 20mg Nolvadex for a few days then back to the arimidex. Ive always been esrogen prone even had sensative nips one time for a week or so during puberty. I have ran several cycles of all different kinds of aas years ago and always managed to take somewhat average doses of anti estrogens depending on what cycle i was on and what the protocol called for but my trouble began after a mistake that I made which had me without an ai on a test cycle of 400mg/week for about 3 weeks, left me wth a permanent slightly noticable inflated nipples, the left noticably worse than the right. Now i need higher doses of anti estrogens now than i ever used to. Im not sure why, but i assume its from having more tissure containing a high concentrations of estrogen rerceptors. Like I said I take .5mg of adex daily on 200mg/week of test c and if I go any higher with the test; even 20mg/ed of nolvadex has proven to be unable to get the sensitive bump behind the nipple to go away. It ony goes away if i bump up to 40mg or lower the test. The amount I spend on anabolic steroid is barely half the dollar value of what i spend on anti estrogens. Maybe I should try a suicide inhibitor like exemestane or proviron or just stick to compounds that dont aromatize? Any insight or suggestions is greatly appreciated. THANAK YOU

B

BobDigital

Awards
I find aromasin works a lot better than amridex. I believe the ONLY reason providers give you the latter is because it is much cheaper. Perhaps the argument could be made that it takes longer to recover from an estrogen crash with a suicidal inhibitor, but that's why you start with a small dose.

I made the switch and never looked back.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I find aromasin works a lot better than amridex. I believe the ONLY reason providers give you the latter is because it is much cheaper. Perhaps the argument could be made that it takes longer to recover from an estrogen crash with a suicidal inhibitor, but that's why you start with a small dose.

I made the switch and never looked back.
I was about to type the same thing. Try different solutions. What works for you may be different than someone else. I spent years trying to get ahold of estrogen levels. I found my solution in aromasin as well.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello fellow forum members. Last time I was on these forums I was still in high school and just begining my journey in persuit of muscularity. I am now on TRT, 200mg a week, and it seems like .5mg of arimidex is hardly enough as occationally my left nip will develop sensitivity and even harbor a little sensitive bump until i hit it with 20mg Nolvadex for a few days then back to the arimidex. Ive always been esrogen prone even had sensative nips one time for a week or so during puberty. I have ran several cycles of all different kinds of aas years ago and always managed to take somewhat average doses of anti estrogens depending on what cycle i was on and what the protocol called for but my trouble began after a mistake that I made which had me without an ai on a test cycle of 400mg/week for about 3 weeks, left me wth a permanent slightly noticable inflated nipples, the left noticably worse than the right. Now i need higher doses of anti estrogens now than i ever used to. Im not sure why, but i assume its from having more tissure containing a high concentrations of estrogen rerceptors. Like I said I take .5mg of adex daily on 200mg/week of test c and if I go any higher with the test; even 20mg/ed of nolvadex has proven to be unable to get the sensitive bump behind the nipple to go away. It ony goes away if i bump up to 40mg or lower the test. The amount I spend on anabolic steroid is barely half the dollar value of what i spend on anti estrogens. Maybe I should try a suicide inhibitor like exemestane or proviron or just stick to compounds that dont aromatize? Any insight or suggestions is greatly appreciated. THANAK YOU
Well, are you trying to be in TRT, or a mild cycle? 200mg per week is closer to a mild cycle and you could have optimal test levels at 100-120mg per week.

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Exemestane is the way to go if you ever have any concerns and are having e2 control issues. As stated, it is healthier than adex as well. If your issues are as bad as you say, proviron won’t help. Its effects are very very mild when it comes to estrogen.
My first suggestion is to lower trt until you don’t or barely need an ai. If that is not what you want to do, add exemestane but remember it’s stronger than adex so start low.

lastly, if you want to up the test during full cycles, have/keep raloxifene on hand as it’s much better than tamoxifen for breast tissue issues. Some people are also naturally poor responders to tamox as well.

final point: if you take exemestane, take it with a fatty meal as this help’s absorption.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How old are you?
What’s your BF percentage?
What are your test levels at 200mgs per week?
What other supplements or gear are you currently taking?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How old are you?
What’s your BF percentage?
What are your test levels at 200mgs per week?
What other supplements or gear are you currently taking?
Op, These are all great questions and there definitely part of the equation

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Get some Primo or Masteron and run either at a 1:1 ratio with your test dose...

Boom...sexy AF in no time

F

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is this legit trt? Talk to your doc about letro if .5mg a day isn't tanking your estrogen... Also use ralox not nolva to get rid of gyno