Issue with Topical Container/Pump

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Good evening gents,

I'm running a light cycle of IF Ultra Hard, and have been having some issues related to gel disbursement.

I purchased 2 bottles of UH and U11 some time ago (last summer). They have been stored in a climate controlled room (73 degrees).

I was able to get through about 2/3 of the first bottle, and then the pump literally wouldn't pump any more gel/material. There is clearly still a decent amount of product left in this bottle.

I then opened another bottle, and got about 3 applications out of this one, and then it stopped working.

I tried running under warm water, but whenever I attempt to pump product out, nothing comes out and it sounds like there is air or something in the pump mechanism?

Any advice? I'm about 2 + week into my 8 - 10 week run, and don't want to stop and open another bottle at this point.

I used a ton of IF products, and have never had this issue.

Thank you all!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for the frustration - there is another thread with details on how to resolve the bottle issue

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Sorry for the frustration - there is another thread with details on how to resolve the bottle issue

Thank you, Rob! I appreciate the fast reply!

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You have to have really long fingers if you expect to push the product all the way out.