Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes we gripe often about issues, and so occasionally it is nice to pass along positive CS experiences!

I had a slight issue with the NP site yesterday where an order I hadn't committed to was processed in error. Made contact with them through the contact page and within moments was replied to and informed of the error and offered solutions for future purchases.

While it seems small, it's these things which make online shopping a much better experience. So thanks NP Customer Service!!

Will always recommend people shop here, even from little ol' NZ.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great to hear man NutraPlanet15 and myself are always here if there are any issues please shoot him a pm or let me know if there is something wrong and we will eat to the bottom of it

Ray Donovan

Awards
How much much is NP paying you for this thread? :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also had a very good experience with them on a past transaction. Some items were sent to me in error and they fixed the problem and reshipped me the correct stuff. They are a great company

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last order I made from Nutra was on point. Ordered on a Friday, received on a Monday from NC>CA and some extra goodies

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Last order I made from Nutra was on point. Ordered on a Friday, received on a Monday from NC>CA and some extra goodies
Just toss "Anabolic Minds" in that comment section. NutraPlanet15 will hook it up!!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
For some reason the shipping address was changed and would have probably never made it to my house because it is hard to find. I left a message in the live chat box and they sent it to where I needed it sent. So awesome!