- The dieting study where people diet 7 days a week compared to 5 days a week with 2 refeeds was pretty common. Most people don’t realize that improving leptin, t3, and hormonal levels can increase fat loss and raise metabolism for brief periods of time.
- 600mg of caffeine for a 220lb athlete is considered safe too. I am sure the stim heads will love that.
- NSAIDs can lower hypertrophy and slow down the speed of recovery
- 3.2g leucine on HIIT and little to no improvement found in performance/recovery
- 25/50/75g carbs intra-workout and amount of performance enhancement.
- 75g saw a reduction of performance
- 25/50g saw a slight improvement in performance
– Glycogen does not deplete enough to enhance performance
** Plant-based protein information
– Short term (Plant Protein blend) are just as effective as whey
Intermittent Fasting has no enhancement to fat loss or muscle gain outside of establishing a deficit
- It is a common tool to help eat in a window but does not maximize muscle protein synthesis