GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking to see if any1 have any open designer fragrances that they would wanna trade for some supps maybe.

I collect them and am very familiar with almost everything out there .. holla at me with what you got & size matters ..always.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I probably have a few cheap knockoff crap that I’ve barely used. It’ll be tough, but I might be able to part with them for you.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I got a 9/10 filled AX axcite lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I probably have a few cheap knockoff crap that I’ve barely used. It’ll be tough, but I might be able to part with them for you.
i dont mind knock offs :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't have anything to offer but I been using the same cologne since middle school. Calvin Klein escape. I've gotten compliments for that scent for over 20 years lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't have anything to offer but I been using the same cologne since middle school. Calvin Klein escape. I've gotten compliments for that scent for over 20 years lol
thats a good og .. i just recently purchased tommy .. brings back high school days memories .. but lasts about a hr or 2 lol

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A fellow “frag head” ! Dude all my faves have been discontinued…Varvatos Dark Rebel and Mugler Pure Malt….gone. (Im sure they can be found on eBay….but I used to kop Dark Rebel at tj maxx for like 24 bucks!)

I was well into Ysl La nuit, before it was reformulated and that male model blew it up on YouTuber 🤦‍♂️

I liked that Bvlgari black that was shaped like a hockey puck, also discontinued lol

Anyway, I’ll have a look around.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A fellow “frag head” ! Dude all my faves have been discontinued…Varvatos Dark Rebel and Mugler Pure Malt….gone. (Im sure they can be found on eBay….but I used to kop Dark Rebel at tj maxx for like 24 bucks!)

I was well into Ysl La nuit, before it was reformulated and that male model blew it up on YouTuber 🤦‍♂️

I liked that Bvlgari black that was shaped like a hockey puck, also discontinued lol

Anyway, I’ll have a look around.

John Varvatos makes some good ones .. dayum at $24 thats a steal, still being sold at discounters but @89

yeah once its discountinued .. prices triples in perfumes/colognes.

ill spend $100-150/bottle ( Dior or paco one million lucky ) ... but then i have a $20 nautica voyage which will get you the most compliments.

YSL .. i havent smelled La Nuit .. but "Y" omg heavenly

lol@hockey puck think i know what you are talking about .. has to be either aqua or omni series from bvlgari

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
I was going to message you because I have some big bottles of Prada Lhomme, Versace Dylan blue and pour homme, dior sauvage, JPG ultra male, etc. But honestly after I thought about, I love them all too much lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was going to message you because I have some big bottles of Prada Lhomme, Versace Dylan blue and pour homme, dior sauvage, JPG ultra male, etc. But honestly after I thought about, I love them all too much lol
ohh thats nice stash .. i have dylan blue & dior coming soon to me .. hows prada Lhomme ?

Jean paul is nice .. i want to try out his Le Bleau & Le parfum ... heard good stuff about them

im always a message away incase you need some natty muscle builders to put on your dining table lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
JPG Le Male was my first cologne…classic
agree .. i think everyone had that one point .. was so good .. surprise its still so expensive i guess they are still producing new batches

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
ohh thats nice stash .. i have dylan blue & dior coming soon to me .. hows prada Lhomme ?
Honestly, I love Prada Lhomme. I have the regular EDT and also the Intense/EDP version. It is my default for when I cant decide on which fragrance to wear. It is clean, kind of like a nice linen scent but also has a hint of "playful" in there. So it is great for office or club. It is a very safe option as well. If I could only keep one scent, it would be this one.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not interested in getting rid of it, but someone gave me this a while back.
I thought it was unique.
.... And I like the way it smells.

cuba-gold-eau-de-toilette-cologne.jpg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly, I love Prada Lhomme. I have the regular EDT and also the Intense/EDP version. It is my default for when I cant decide on which fragrance to wear. It is clean, kind of like a nice linen scent but also has a hint of "playful" in there. So it is great for office or club. It is a very safe option as well. If I could only keep one scent, it would be this one.
nice .. usually people fall in love with intense version more.
I think you will like D&G the one as well then .. i only had a sample and loved it

this saturday im getting mini rubbing oil Versions of

Dior Sauvage
Channel de blue
Creed Aventus
YSL Y
Paco one million lucky

ive had them before this lady does it here in NY and they are so good and affordable

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My favorite fragrance (for me) is Patchouli oil but I have not been able to find a really good one for years !

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I have hundreds, more than I’ll ever use up lol do you have any types of fragrances your wanting to try?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have hundreds, more than I’ll ever use up lol do you have any types of fragrances your wanting to try?
i got about 12 so far .. really open to any "blue" ..name brands d&g, sauvage, paco ribana

also old school polo sport, hugo, versace, givenchy PI << is gonna be my next purcahse along with couple armani has bogo deal currently for VDay

shoot me a pic if you want .. ill never wear it all just made a hobby of always having a scent on

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Late to the party, but I got way too pumped to see other frag heads here. I have a few in the collection and none that I could ever part with, but like a good banter about frags.
IMG_1719.jpeg

My most recent purchase actually was a ‘blue’ fragrance, my first Chanel. Bleu De Chanel Parfum and that **** is NICE. Smooth, much more of a mature version of the BDC line as most Parfum concentrations are.
IMG_1212.jpeg

Don’t mind the candy - I get my frags in groups and the seller threw those in with my order lol. Not sure if I was more stoked for the candy or frag!

Good luck on your search 💪

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Late to the party, but I got way too pumped to see other frag heads here. I have a few in the collection and none that I could ever part with, but like a good banter about frags.View attachment 231470

My most recent purchase actually was a ‘blue’ fragrance, my first Chanel. Bleu De Chanel Parfum and that **** is NICE. Smooth, much more of a mature version of the BDC line as most Parfum concentrations are.
View attachment 231472

Don’t mind the candy - I get my frags in groups and the seller threw those in with my order lol. Not sure if I was more stoked for the candy or frag!

Good luck on your search 💪
oh wow nice .. ill post mine tommorow .. i dont spend that much on clogones .. i follow alot of youtubers and look for great clones.

im not a fan of aventus,i still have a monthly bottle from fragnance.net .. i think its just that batch .. heard old batches are great.

now green irish tweed .. that is like crack to me.
Also whats your favorite parfum de marly ? ive only smelled layton and it was delicious.

my all time favorite is ysl tuxedo

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
oh wow nice .. ill post mine tommorow .. i dont spend that much on clogones .. i follow alot of youtubers and look for great clones.

im not a fan of aventus,i still have a monthly bottle from fragnance.net .. i think its just that batch .. heard old batches are great.

now green irish tweed .. that is like crack to me.
Also whats your favorite parfum de marly ? ive only smelled layton and it was delicious.

my all time favorite is ysl tuxedo
Completely get that you look for clones! Some of them are really good, for example Club De Nuit Intense is a good Aventus clone and it’s cheap. eBay has like a 200ml bottle for maybe $45! I use that for work as I’m not burning through my actual Aventus for that, although the real stuff will always be more elegant smelling IMO. I wouldn’t honestly ever get tied up with the batch thing - the formulation itself naturally causes you to go ‘nose blind’ quickly and so a lot of people try and go for the older batches but honestly, the older ones lose A LOT of that key pineapple note and you’re paying 2x+ than retail of a new batch. I bit the bullet a while back to get a ‘16 batch (the one at the top left) and although it’s nice, I rarely wear it because the f’ing thing was twice as much as my ‘21 batch (top right). Closing out my Aventus rant, I highly suggest you grab a sample size/decant of Aventus Cologne (it’s NOT Aventus). It much more fresh and mass-appealing, where the key note is mandarine instead of Aventus being pineapple, but it lasts a lot longer for me and smells way better (the wife agrees). I have a 50ml (top middle grey one) and a 250ml flacon of the stuff because I like it so much.

I kind of shifted from heavy lifting from around 2014-2019 to having a growing passion for collecting fragrances lol, so I went from spending a **** ton on supps/PH’s to fragrances! I always have to have something to look forward to.

I’ve never grabbed legit GIT but do have a clone and the clone isn’t bad! I bet the original would be fire.

As for PDM, I kind of went ham (surprise) and got those 3 all at once, so out of the 3 I own (Herod (left), Layton Exclusif (middle) and Carlisle (right)) I’d have to give it to Carlisle. BUT, it depends on the weather as Carlisle is 10000% a cold weather frag because it’s extremely potent. Super masculine and lasts for 12+ hrs on skin. Layton Exclusif would have to be my next favorite of the 3 and being the Exclusif, it has notes from Layton and Pegasus. This holds true with the other Exclusif iterations, where they have notes from their other frags that makes them unique.

IMG_1728.jpeg

I never got into YSL, simply due to me being on the niche train for so long! Like I mentioned, my most recent purchase was that Chanel BDC Parfum which is obviously a designer frag but it’s damn good.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Completely get that you look for clones! Some of them are really good, for example Club De Nuit Intense is a good Aventus clone and it’s cheap. eBay has like a 200ml bottle for maybe $45! I use that for work as I’m not burning through my actual Aventus for that, although the real stuff will always be more elegant smelling IMO. I wouldn’t honestly ever get tied up with the batch thing - the formulation itself naturally causes you to go ‘nose blind’ quickly and so a lot of people try and go for the older batches but honestly, the older ones lose A LOT of that key pineapple note and you’re paying 2x+ than retail of a new batch. I bit the bullet a while back to get a ‘16 batch (the one at the top left) and although it’s nice, I rarely wear it because the f’ing thing was twice as much as my ‘21 batch (top right). Closing out my Aventus rant, I highly suggest you grab a sample size/decant of Aventus Cologne (it’s NOT Aventus). It much more fresh and mass-appealing, where the key note is mandarine instead of Aventus being pineapple, but it lasts a lot longer for me and smells way better (the wife agrees). I have a 50ml (top middle grey one) and a 250ml flacon of the stuff because I like it so much.

I kind of shifted from heavy lifting from around 2014-2019 to having a growing passion for collecting fragrances lol, so I went from spending a **** ton on supps/PH’s to fragrances! I always have to have something to look forward to.

I’ve never grabbed legit GIT but do have a clone and the clone isn’t bad! I bet the original would be fire.

As for PDM, I kind of went ham (surprise) and got those 3 all at once, so out of the 3 I own (Herod (left), Layton Exclusif (middle) and Carlisle (right)) I’d have to give it to Carlisle. BUT, it depends on the weather as Carlisle is 10000% a cold weather frag because it’s extremely potent. Super masculine and lasts for 12+ hrs on skin. Layton Exclusif would have to be my next favorite of the 3 and being the Exclusif, it has notes from Layton and Pegasus. This holds true with the other Exclusif iterations, where they have notes from their other frags that makes them unique.

View attachment 231542

I never got into YSL, simply due to me being on the niche train for so long! Like I mentioned, my most recent purchase was that Chanel BDC Parfum which is obviously a designer frag but it’s damn good.

i love ARMAF .. yeah ive been trying to get actually the "limited edition bottle-parfum not edt" of club de nuit

which clone of GIT do you have ? i have armaf - tres nuit and seems pretty close to teh sample i had of green irish

armaf, mason alhambra makes nice tom ford clones i only have bitter peach and its pretty nice but to a point too sweet for me ..so i stack it with nautica voage and it smells beautiful.

today i get my ted lapidus-poker face cant wait to get home and open it up .. suppose to smell like YSL - L'homme

i see you have suavage there as well .. classic but seems like everyone be wearing it now a days thanks to johnny deep lol ..classic for sure.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
i love ARMAF .. yeah ive been trying to get actually the "limited edition bottle-parfum not edt" of club de nuit

which clone of GIT do you have ? i have armaf - tres nuit and seems pretty close to teh sample i had of green irish

armaf, mason alhambra makes nice tom ford clones i only have bitter peach and its pretty nice but to a point too sweet for me ..so i stack it with nautica voage and it smells beautiful.

today i get my ted lapidus-poker face cant wait to get home and open it up .. suppose to smell like YSL - L'homme

i see you have suavage there as well .. classic but seems like everyone be wearing it now a days thanks to johnny deep lol ..classic for sure.
Yep, all of my clones are Armaf! I have the Tres Nuit and I’ll rock it at the gym a lot. Voyage is the SHIZ - so cheap but it lasts for hrs and is truly the best bang-for-buck warm weather frag ever IMO!

For the Sauvage, yes it’s super popular and I rarely wear it outside of the house and gym, kind of a burner frag for me. I have the EDT and EDP! Now, if we transition to talking about Elixir 👀 that one is a beast of a frag for being designer - lasts on clothes for days, spicy but definitely another cold weather one. If you want to get that similar vibe but more classy/masculine then definitely grab some of that BDC or a clone of it!

If you can handle iris notes, highly recommend Dior Homme Intense! It’s a night out kind of frag but I think it’s nice!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree on voyage .. $18 prime cant go wrong, i always have it on hand.

more and more i have been using it to mask the fruity colognes and goes so well.

i got lattafa rose - which is similiar to initio amotic rose like a $300+ ... way too sweet for me .. but 4 sprays of voyage on top of it makes such a beautiful smell imo.

i will look into dior homme intense, i dont mind iris.

fan of oud ? if so look into franck olivier oud touch for like $20 beautiful masculine oud ( ofcourse its synthetic but great to get into it )

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Agree on voyage .. $18 prime cant go wrong, i always have it on hand.

more and more i have been using it to mask the fruity colognes and goes so well.

i got lattafa rose - which is similiar to initio amotic rose like a $300+ ... way too sweet for me .. but 4 sprays of voyage on top of it makes such a beautiful smell imo.

i will look into dior homme intense, i dont mind iris.

fan of oud ? if so look into franck olivier oud touch for like $20 beautiful masculine oud ( ofcourse its synthetic but great to get into it )
I can handle certain ouds! I have Initio Oud for Greatness and it’s strong stuff. I’ve seen Oud for Glory (clone) is like 99% the same!

I have Creed Royal Oud, which isn’t really Oud but it’s a super nice, black suit and tie type of fragrance. Super elegant smelling!

I’ll have to check those ones out though 💪

teamguy312

Awards
I have this half full flacon bottle of creed aventus, it’s the 8.8 ounce bottle so there is maybe 4 ounces left. I’d trade it to anyone who wants it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

@blynch1 my collection .. this was all collected in 3 months since i started this thread .. i think i only had original hugo boss and 2nd bottle of nautica ...all else was purchased afterwards

not pictured 2 others .. original tommy & armani profundo

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ebay has a good bit of brand new samples 3-5 in a pack, lot of em have free shipping.
Might be something I look into…a lot of frags have skyrocketed but I (we) can get in the game with the samples (just can’t waste a spray lol!)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CurlyFragrence on YouTube …thank me later
Ebay has a good bit of brand new samples 3-5 in a pack, lot of em have free shipping.
Might be something I look into…a lot of frags have skyrocketed but I (we) can get in the game with the samples (just can’t waste a spray lol!)
bro u aint talking to a rookie lol

been following her since last year .. stalk her t!ts everywhere, doesnt respond to me on instagram
:sad: im sure theres liek 1000s of guys and shes just like another pervert lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@blynch1 @Rad83
i got decants of Nishani-Ani & PDM Harrod

both are great .. esp ani damn that opening for 2-3 hrs is so beautiful
going to look at some dupes from them

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I don’t have a ton of dupes, so no way for me to recommend any to ya for those but Nishane is solid for sure. Hacivat is great.

I recently got 3 different bottles of Xerjoff, that’s some high quality s***. 40 Knots, Decas (very convenient) and Naxos. Highly recommend! Best presentation I’ve ever seen.

Also just got ‘11 Creed Millesime Imperial (120ml bottle) and Triumph of Bacchus Argos. Both

PDM is great, I recently sold off my Herod and Layton Exclusif but kept Carlisle because it’s a bomb

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t have a ton of dupes, so no way for me to recommend any to ya for those but Nishane is solid for sure. Hacivat is great.

I recently got 3 different bottles of Xerjoff, that’s some high quality s***. 40 Knots, Decas (very convenient) and Naxos. Highly recommend! Best presentation I’ve ever seen.

Also just got ‘11 Creed Millesime Imperial (120ml bottle) and Triumph of Bacchus Argos. Both

PDM is great, I recently sold off my Herod and Layton Exclusif but kept Carlisle because it’s a bomb
i know some dupes that have gotten great reviews from multiple reviewers

dayum bro you be spending some serious dough on real shyt $$

yeah PDM is great .. will jump into xerjoff sometimes.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Picked up a bottle of Stetson spray the original. 😂

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know right it’s funny though how it reminds me of childhood memories because that’s what dad always wore. 😂
HAHA yup i remember wearing dad's too and that after shave and then you do the home alone slap -ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Got a Versace Eros here that I don’t use at all
Prob about 70% full
I know a lot of people love it but I just couldn’t

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Many of the major YouTubers have “don’t buy these frags” videos….If you’re any of those frag companies you gotta be pissed af.
These channels get millions of views.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a Versace Eros here that I don’t use at all
Prob about 70% full
I know a lot of people love it but I just couldn’t
i dont mind it .. a bit too sweet so gotta be right time to use it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Many of the major YouTubers have “don’t buy these frags” videos….If you’re any of those frag companies you gotta be pissed af.
These channels get millions of views.
ha yup and these are "influencers"